Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

VG Cat
Henry_kunz

*Tackles*

Dude...long time no see!

No kidding! I noticed you said you found out you're trans, high five bro me too

[x~Ripple~x]

Do you remember where the toilets are or should I get a mop and bucket to clean the floor/wall? cool

It's an island I can go wherever I want.
That's how islands work, right?

No way! It's awesome to find a friend on the same zone so to speak. If you ever wanna chill I'm around. It's been a long a** road. How you been?

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Henry_kunz

No way! It's awesome to find a friend on the same zone so to speak. If you ever wanna chill I'm around. It's been a long a** road. How you been?

I know right?

Ugh up and down, lots of things have happened. I'm unemployed right now, but at the end of the month I'm starting an externship at a JPS hospital for my EKG Technician certification and I'm hoping I can get a job after that.

Right now I'm living with a former RP partner in a one bedroom apartment, he's also a trans man, we more or less came out together/had that realization around the same time.

Friendly Shapeshifter

VG Cat
Henry_kunz

I know right?

Ugh up and down, lots of things have happened. I'm unemployed right now, but at the end of the month I'm starting an externship at a JPS hospital for my EKG Technician certification and I'm hoping I can get a job after that.

Right now I'm living with a former RP partner in a one bedroom apartment, he's also a trans man, we more or less came out together/had that realization around the same time.

Ohhhh that sounds pretty good, the externship and job bit. You and an rp partner finding out together...Interestingly enough my fiance and I started out on the opposite ends then both ended up trans. I came to the conclusion a lil after she did...Both pan as well so.

Life, eh?

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Henry_kunz

Ohhhh that sounds pretty good, the externship and job bit. You and an rp partner finding out together...Interestingly enough my fiance and I started out on the opposite ends then both ended up trans. I came to the conclusion a lil after she did...Both pan as well so.

Life, eh?

That's awesome! Yeah my roommate identifies as gay asexual, possibly aromantic as well. I identify as a panromantic asexual, probably more of either a demisexual or a grey-a, idk. I just know I'm ace spectrum.

When we were still just online friends though I had a huge crush on him and even after he moved down here but that's gone now, and he's so much as said he's only interested in cis men, so it was good that my interest in him started waning by that point.

Deathly Demigod

xxxx.:: ♪ ♫ ::.
Can you hear the silence?
xxCan you see the dark?

Gosh darn... I signed up for VDex
Thanks a lot for getting me into a new site, you guys > w>
XD <333

Can you fix the broken?xxxxx
Can you feel... can you feel my heart?

.:: ♫ ♪ ::.xxxxxxxx

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Whelp I was going to go through my super old journal to look at my pets again and see which, if any, I'd be keeping should I decide to try and keep up with the shop now that it's back but it seems as if my journal has been deleted.

And I can't get into my old photobucket either, and it looks like the only thing I have left saved on my comp is the old cert for Silren.

Whelp. Shoulda seen that coming.

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
VG Cat

Old Old Journal Because you know the shops had three incarnations, three photobuckets and three Guilds xD

If you notice any gaps we are happy to dig through old stuffs :3

Grow stuff Thread for dragons to new lines, smoothies/eggs etc that never grew or just general re do's of edits etc Even cert/uncert requests (though we have a new cert too)

Also you make a good point about it being an Isle... Go for it, all the pee pee, all the places, just wouldn't advise anyone eat the berries after....
Henry_kunz

I dooo have Skype ravenllyon I think xD I haven't given it out to anyone in ages because I'm a loner hahah!

I've set up a Re homing/gifting pets thread as it does occur to me a lot of the old peeps aren't around on Gaia anymore and might want to thin their hordes, or maybe just for later on for cubs etc. Dunno seemed like a good way to keep track xD

icy serenade

Teehee our bad. xD We promised nothing about picking up new bad habits xDD

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Thanks Rip!

[has a heart attack at that 2007 date] Holy ******** that was 7 years ago. I WAS A WEE BAB.

I wonder why that didn't show up in my guilds, I thought that was the one I was still in. O.o
...oh
OH
Different account, I completely forgot XD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Whoops, went to lay down, sort of fell asleep xD;

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
VG Cat became VG Pants then Rune schulte became VG Cat right? xDDD

Yeah I stopped looking at dates because then I remember how old I am now... and how old I was then. -_-

Badr needs a same gender loving lady in the Gay pride to be his second, do we have someone suitable between the lot of us? xD I love Mots and everything Fea but I think we both know, no amount of responsibility is gunna fall to him xD

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Yeah that's what happened. XD Because I couldn't decide which account to stay on, and now it doesn't even matter because the whole reason I decided to go with this account is moot.

It was acceptable for me to be 16/17 and unemployed, not 24 and unemployed.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Um...I...I might? Gimmie a bit to organize my pets. My battery is running low atm.. sweatdrop

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Okay I've trimmed down my journal by half. >>
But there's a couple lions that I'm eeehhh on rehoming and don't really want to keep anymore, either. One's an old OC custom and the other is a cosplay custom, but I may keep that one depending on what Henry does? It's Muraki, if that rings a bell.

Henry_kunz

Fashionable Werewolf

Woohoo Ladies~
I am bidding 2bil for this hottie!

hes one gorgeous boy and also has a weakness for anything peacock XD

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Also when the HECK did the economy get to the point where everything is 1bil?!

My current RP partner on tumblr and I were looking at art shops like two months ago(because we both used to frequent gaia; dif partner than I've been talking about and we want art for our OCs) and were like "Okay cool we've got like 2mil between us" and then we went and looked at prices and were just like "WHAT THE ******** IS THAT A BILLION FOR THAT SHITTY SKETCH? SURELY THAT CAN'T BE."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff