Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

I was too. XD Too much cuteness, lol.

Seth: Uh-huh. I see how it is. XD *watches Aine roll about some more. Hopefully she wouldn't keep crashing into things. >>; *

Fashionable Prophet

Eli: Nothing wrong with a clever allusion... XD *also hopes Aine doesn't crash into things; he was fairly certain they couldn't open prematurely, but still...* I imagine Dacj's already making plans for things to do with the new arrivals?

Friendly Shapeshifter

Seth: *wry* Most likely, though it's hardly like Aine will be staying with us full time... *she was his sister, after all, not his daughter* I'm hoping she and Tobin will get along well enough. *he didn't see why they wouldn't given the Arrouna's very laid-back nature, but it was natural to worry still*

Fashionable Prophet

Eli: Mm, but I'm sure your mother may have you babysitting semi-often ^^ *...it sounded like elf, was all >>; * Ah, good point... Maybe just warn Tobin she seems to be a bit spirited? *and make sure he didn't sleep where she could roll, while she was still a sphere.*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Seth: Also true. *which may not be a bad thing, considering how chaotic things could get at her house sometimes. >>; * and I'll keep that in mind. ^^;

Aine-sphere: *bumps into Seth's leg a few times before rolling away in a different direction*

Seth: >>; I don't think castforms are prone to rolling about, right? *cause tat would be a bit much if she continued rolling around once she got out of her protosphere*

Fashionable Prophet

Eli: *faintly amused* I don't think so...just floating? Maybe a bit of spinning too. *maybe there was some research to be done before the hybrid castforms got out of protoform...* Well, as castforms anyway. Not sure what they'll be able to do as hybrids. *if they could float as kids that would actually be much bigger of a deal than a pokemon castform floating around*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Seth: Fair enough. It's a bit different being in one form versus the other. *he still remembered his cheetah days... Well, and that one weird day with the animal virus. Thank you Sabra for that fun little scare... :|; * I suppose we'll be finding out soon enough.

Fashionable Prophet

Eli: I know it might sound weird of me to say, but I'm hoping for less carryover from the Pokemon abilities >>; I can just see a lot of interesting results with this mix of weather kids XD; *it was hard to say though? They'd find out, indeed...*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Seth: *can't help a laugh* You mean your house isn't already magic-proof by now with all of it's residents and visitors~? XD *is teasing the other, mostly*

Fashionable Prophet

Eli: *wryly* I didn't say I was worried about my house... But depending on how much they 'align' with their weather-aspects, it could get a little interesting ^^; *hopefully Chione wouldn't freeze people or anything :|;; Though he could also see rain and possibly even sun getting inconvenient too... Oh well, no matter what, they'd all manage all right in the end. Probably.*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Seth: *light shrug* If any of their Pokemon abilities do carry over then I suppose they'll just have to learn to control them, same as any magic. In the meantime, we'd do our best to help. *it wasn't as if any of them were strangers to the troubles of uncontrolled abilities after all*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *perks his ears forwards and paws the protoballs around*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Shyyyyyy~! =D *waves to Chrys and the tiger Hyte* Hello~ ^__^

Aine-sphere: *is suddenly being moved again* ! *attempts to bump back the thing bumping her*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

elfguuuuurl~ >V< How are you sweetie?

Shy: *flicks an ear towards elfgurl and is about to reply, but the ball moved back, making his eyes dilate and his muscles tense* --!! *sticking his tail up in the air, he extends one paw with claws unsheathed and, with extreme delicacy, touches the metal portion of the protoform*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Chrystali
elfguuuuurl~ >V< How are you sweetie?

Shy: *flicks an ear towards elfgurl and is about to reply, but the ball moved back, making his eyes dilate and his muscles tense* --!! *sticking his tail up in the air, he extends one paw with claws unsheathed and, with extreme delicacy, touches the metal portion of the protoform*

I'm great! How about you, Chrys? ^__^

Aine-sphere: *oblivious to the tension of the other party, she tries to roll once more in the direction that the bumping had been coming from*

Seth: *amused, watching the exchange* She seems to be a fairly active one. *can't quite remember if he's properly introduced himself to the tiger Hyte yet or not*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff