Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh gosh Jun I hope everything is okay! Take your time, and don't worry! ;u; I just got done with a huge deadline myself, so I hope yours goes super smoothly!

I must admit I'm kind of curious to how hard you two laughed at my growth request, or were unamused all the same. whee

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

~Lady Kanna~
I must admit I'm kind of curious to how hard you two laughed at my growth request, or were unamused all the same. whee

OH MY GOSH YES THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT TO SAY: KANNA WHEN WE SAW YOUR FORM THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE ALL 'AND WE DON'T EVEN CARE YESSSS emotion_awesome ' It is the best best thing ever and filled me with immense satisfaction that perfect owner is perfect. XD emotion_dowant

EDIT: Captcha has an opinion: 'nose bleed'

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
OH GOSH I FEEL SO HONORED. ;U; I wouldn't say I was perfect thoughhhhh. ;U;
-blushes and covers her cheeks- emotion_kirakira

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

From the perfect Lady Kanna to N0my/HyTech:
Quote:
You're my lovely match, and there's no one like you in the entire HyTech. The fire I see in your arms burns like the brilliant sun, and without you my Maxx is entirely sexy. Your love is the Jun that keeps me grounded. My oxygen may as well be your amazing musk, for I need it to draw.

Yours for 100000000000000 years,

~Lady Kanna~
Oh no, HyTech cramps my sexiness! I must cease it hence.

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh gosh I was wondering how it turned out! XD;;;
Pretty good, pretty good!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *napping on a nest of shredded magazine and couch cushion fluff*

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: *wonders if putting a plate of steak near him would be spoiling, does it anyway* <333

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *small ears swivel before his head slowly lifts, nose working while his sleepy eyes have yet to fully open* --? *they open nice and wide at the steak though and, with a cautious look to Banyan to make sure it wouldn't shriek at him, he belly-crawls the short distance to the plate and begins to merrily bite and gnaw at the meat, making mingled baby-noises and purrs*

*dashes to class!*

Merry Krampus

Viveca: -watching not too far off, giggling to herself at the small tiger's sleepy antics- -approaches, laying nonthreateningly on her belly nearby and slowly kicking her legs back and forth in the air with a pleased smile on her face-

why shyamal so cute crying

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *never pauses in his determined chewing, his blue eyes watching the fox* ... *decisively drags the meat off the plate and jumps off the couch-nest, ambling over to the fox with purpose and turning a few circles - meat in tow - before flopping against her side and resuming his consumption of the steak*

He's just a babbin quq
*keeps him a baby forever*

Merry Krampus

Viveca: -watches curiously, brows raising but smile never faltering- -giggles return at his circling and flopping, a quiet purr of delight at the latter- -raises one hand slowly and tests whether he's alright with touch by lightly stroking the top of his head- "My, you're a cute one."

But if he's a babby forever we will never see his gorgeous face~~~

Friendly Shapeshifter

*snugs everyone* Happy Tuesday~ ^__^

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Gruff: -sneaks back in with a big bag of jerky, mouth full of the meaty goodness, to see Viveca and the small tiger thing known as Shy- -mumbles something, then manages to chew and swallow, coming over to see the two of them- Hey, looks like you have a friend there. -sits down beside her, and watches him consume the steak-

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *doesn't seem to mind the petting, so engrossed in gnawing on his steak as he is; his eyes turn to the wolverine as they're joined, finally tearing off a sizable hunk of the meat and tipping his head back, chewing on it with some difficulty, his lips pulled back*

;lkjasdkhag true Snoofums, true. BUT I LOVE HIS BABY STAGE SO MUCH. *still needs to send a love note to Jun and Maxx for him lkjasdfklhag*

*belatedly snugs elfgurl and Kanna*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces