Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *tries to cling to the couch but isn't strong enough to hold on, making a protesting sound as he's picked up, squirming* >nO! *pauses and perks his ears forward, nose working to take in Lenore's scent*

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

Shea: *licks around the coffee table for crumbs* :9

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: *oopmh, he's heavy!* Look Markys, look! *lifts Shy up as high as she can and buries her face in his fluffy head* Hello kitty. <3

Friendly Shapeshifter

Cuteneeeeeess~ whee heart heart *melts*

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Markys: *refuses to look, eyes screwed shut and scared*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *looks at where he's pointed to, front legs held outwards stiffly, the rest of his body lax, ears twitching against the face and hair buried in his fur; his tail wags a little, a brief, uncertain purr escaping him*

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Markys: *envisions himself as a bucket of chicken with Shy eating it* D8....!! *shrieks and attempts to stand from under the coffee table, having scared himself*

Aged Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
*ded from adorable*

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: No, no! He's nice I promise! *shuffles forward, trying to entice Markys into giving Shy a pat*

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Markys: *shakes his head furiously*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *and despite Lenore's reassurance, Markys' shriek makes the kitten suddenly unsheath his small claws, hissing and starting to squirm violently to get away from the very loud wiggling thing, making a mingled frightened and pleading sound to be set free*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: Oh. I’m sorry kitty. Don’t be mad. *drops Shy carefully to the ground, unable to hold onto him any longer*

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY, SUGARCAKES. I just have to tell you THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the Valentines, I am currently off the face of the earth thanks to some RL drama colliding spectacularly with an important deadline and will be in a state of emergency for the next week or so, but AAWW to come on and find my inbox conquered by a ton of madlibagrams is just the best thing ever. <3 I'm saving them to read after I go to hell and (hopefully) back - I love love love you guys so much!

I gotta apologise to all the peeps with kids right now, I think I'll definitely be late with this batch of growings, so I hope you won't mind staring at your kiddies a little bit more! ;A; And heheh I'm so glad y'all are enamoured with babby!Shy, that's definitely the cutest anything-animal I've ever drawn - but, wow, honestly, the job Maxx did on those stripes really made him! And I am so loving all the RP going on, aaah! QAQ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff