Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Poor dear was probably attacked by some year old lasagna as a child.

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Gruff: -takes it, murmuring a slight thank you before taking a rather large, and slightly messy, bite out of the leftover piece- Oh, do you sew then? -really has no idea, but suddenly turns at the clattering, a little worried about the proto ball that's bounding around like a pinball machine, and folds his ears down to his had a little-

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: No, honey, I write columns for fashion magazines and model new clothing from time to time. It's not as glamorous as it sounds, most designers want them thin as rails.

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Gruff: -frowns slightly, and continues to munch on the pizza as she talks- Well...Do you like it? Writing and occasionally getting to dress up? Everyone should follow what they like, but... -perks his ears, still keeping a good eye on that new guy rolling about-

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Kamiko: *smiles as she walks in after a long night of crime fighting, still in her Inu Warrior outfit*Hey Banyan, how goes it? Any more meat lovers left?*tail wags as she digs through the fridge*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *can be seen briefly 'leaping' over the couch before disappearing again behind it, clearly having too much fun with the obstacle course*

;ldjasflkhag *shutsupnow, is just so excited*

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

*flops in and noms on Chrys* :U Oh man, can't wait to see your guy grow. I bet he'll be a pretty one!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: There should be more pizza. *yawns and flops onto a recliner* It pays the bills, I suppose. What I'd love to do is write novels, but that never pays as quickly.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*snuggles into Kami* I can't wait to see what Jun and Maxx cook up. >v< He'll be a handful either way.

Oh man Syr, I've planned for Shy to be an author since he was conceived -- would that be okay or would you feel that's infringing on Banyan too much? ;v; (If it helps, he'll be a trashy novelist, ahahaha!)

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I don't see why the two couldn't pursue the same occupation. I think that's allowed. Banyan wants to write romance novels, in particular. XDD She's a hopeless romantic at heart.

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Gruff: -readjusts one of the many obstacles for Shy before sitting on the floor, just in case...- Novels? What kind? -ears perk up a little more, since he has a....deep love for reading, though he's not sure what she writes....and also very unsure of this 'honey' business-

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Kamiko: *walks over and smiles at the wolverine kiddo*I think she's a great writer. I've read her fashion tips, considering I have no style*giggles and chomps down on the cold meat lovers*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Syr, s'just more that I love Banyan and don't want to tread on her pretty little toes.

The trashy novels would be Shy's version of romance, if that says anything of what's to come. XDa But maybe they could swap stories and help each other out. vwv/

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

yesss *o*
*watches everything yesss*

Lenore: *pokes her head around the corner to take a look at what's going on*

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

But how can you write novels with paws :U

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff