Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: Oh, thank you, honey. *puts down a bowl of sunflower seeds for Lenore*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: ... oh. *pretty sure having a pet kuppy would be fun* Thank you for the yummies. *starts snacking on her seeds, plucking one at a time out of the bowl* Daddy took Eden out to learn how to fight.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: I wonder if "fight" means what I think it means or something more civil... *looks a little worried, but not so worried that she can't pile raspberries onto a large bowl of vanilla ice cream*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: Nah. He was a good sort. It was just -- y'know, strange to learn of. Seems pretty a-okay now. *putting the mug in the microwave, he starts it up and casts a smile to Banyan with a quick nod* 'course, sunshine. *folding his arms across his chest, he leans on the counter, idly watching the exchange with the three females*

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noelani: Well that's good then. Glad there were no lasting traumas. *Looks to Lenore* Daddy? *Takes another drink of milk. Not sure the young one looks like anyone she remembers at least.*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: Eden didn't want to go and I did... but they left me behind. *watching Banyan put raspberries onto ice cream like a hungry hawk and answers Noelani absently* Daddy Hunter.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Jasper: *coming down the stairs, his arms full of arctic lemming, his words are muffled but the tone scolding and becoming clearer* .... worried sick when she finds you gone. We'll get you settled in down here while I call mom.

Jared: But... but I wanted to spend time with you!

Jasper: I know kid but when I'm working is not the time, especially without Tyg-mom knowing you're with me. *despairs of getting his little brother to understand, hardly notices the others until after he's settled Jared in the cozy pile of pillows in the corner. He blushes when he turns and takes note of the unusual crowd.* Little bro decided to tag along tonight, umm ... *pulls out his phone* I better make this call before I get one...

Hi everyone! How's it going? Belated Happy Birthday, Syr!!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thanks, Tygress. XDD

Banyan: Don't worry, honey, I'll teach you to fight if you want to. *puts the bowl down with a spoon in front of Lenore*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: Okay. <3 *dumps a handful of seeds onto her ice cream and then piles a big mouthful onto her spoon* >o<! *takes a second to wave at Jasper and Jared before shoving it in her mouth*

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noelani: *Chokes on her milk and splutters...* H-hunter?! *Momentarily pauses then laughs out right* Ah man! I totally gotta stop traveling. He is seriously the last one I'd expect to be called daddy. Well good for him! *Still chuckling to herself as she spots Jasper* AH!!! Japser! How ya been. *Rushes over to give a happy hug then notes Jared.* Who might this be?

Beloved Shapeshifter

Jared: *waves back at his sister lemming and leans forward curious about what she's eating but not daring to leave the corner* That looks good.

Jasper: *pacing a far corner on his phone, trying not to disturb the others as he reassures a frantic Tyg*

*edit *ends the call and returns to his little brother and is shocked to see and be getting hugged by Noelani* Noelani! *slightly breathless as he returns the hug* Oh this is Jared my little brother of sorts being another of Tyg's adoptees from here.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noelani: Oh a little brother... *smiles warmly at Jared.* Hello there I'm Noelani, nice to meet you. *Smiles back at Jasper* Sorry to just attack you like that it's just nice to see familiar faces. *Chuckles*

Beloved Shapeshifter

Jared: Hello Miss Noelani. *trying to be on his best behavior*

Jasper: I don't mind at all. *smiles back warmly* Sorry I'm a little out of it; Jared kind of stowed away in my car tonight without Tygress knowing. She's sending Kit over to watch him so I can get back to work.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noelani: Aren't you the little gentleman? *smiles upon Jared* Oh a stowaway... well then. *Leans over to Jared and whispers* You must not know the rules of a stowaway, rule one, don't get caught. *Laughs warmly then turns back to Jasper* What is your line of work?

back my compu was glitching

Beloved Shapeshifter

Jasper: Still tending bar upstairs and some catering events on the side.

Jared: *brightened at the attention and Noe's advice, "whispers" back...* I knocked over a chair trying to hide at the bar.

*tries not to laugh and reveal that Jared's whispering needs some work*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces