Noelani: Yah no... *munches her sandwich she has rummaged up*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: *pokes her head around the corner and watches Noelani* ouo

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noelani: *still munching but suddenly feels like she's being watched* Hm?

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: *bundled up in sweatpants, large fluffy slippers, thick socks, and a huge sweatshirt that could easily fit two more people*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: *asks in a loud whisper* Are there any raspberries in the fridge?

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: *picks Lenore up and carries her to the kitchen* I bet there's raspberries and ice cream.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: *wraps her arms around Banyan's neck and makes a happy little sound* Raspberries and ice cream and sunflower seeds too? <3

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noelani: *spots the two* Oh... well hello there... *noms the last of her sandwich*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: ... hello person. ouo <3 *would wave but her arms are busy*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: *saunters through in Nightmare Before Christmas pajama bottoms and a well-worn tank top, pausing at the sight of Noelani* --you must be a kuppy. *amused, glancing to the kitchen to note Banyan and the being clinging to her shoulders*

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: Ooh, company~ *sets Lenore down into a chair* I'm sure there's sunflower seeds, but they're probably not in the fridge. *rummages in the cabinets*

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noelani: *chuckles* Kuppy that I am... *Gets up to grab some milk from the fridge* New faces. Interesting... *grabs a glass and pours the milk before putting it back in the fridge. Sits back down to admire the PJ Shy is wearing, secretly her fav holiday movie*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Lenore: *settles into the chair to wait patiently for her snack, watching everyone with curious wide eyes* ... what's a kuppy?

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: Banyan. *he greets her with a smile, nodding to one of the drawers* I think they're hidden in the junk drawer, that or they're under the marshmallows. *he squeezes past the women to stand on tip-claw and reach into a higher cabinet, pulling out some tea packets* I heard he had a sister -- your brother, Eli. Gotta admit, was a bit disorientating to meet a kinda-cat as a kid. *he grins a little, going about getting a mug of water* 'm Shyamal, Shy if you please. Nice to meetcha. *glancing to Lenore, he chuckles* Half cat, half dog. Who'da thought, eh?

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noelani: Ah yeah what he said. Yes Eli is my brother... I'm Noelani. Sorry if the half n' half spooked you. Then again I think it was just Eli himself that might have done it. *Shrugs uncertain of the events but sure they were quiet interesting just the same.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff