Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hatted Fatcat

Briar: -Turns towards Kamiko and grins- Wow! What sort of cat are you? Are you a even a cat? -Tail swishes curiously- I like your mask! Is it paint?

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: Nah, just a fancy way of saying magnificent, y'know. Super impressive. *he flicks his eyes towards the new-comer -- and lingers just a little longer than is polite* Seems like a good kid. Sweeter than any of the candy they'll be handing out tonight. *he again ruffles Briar's hair, but not too much, just a friendly gesture*

I'm a bleeding heart type that could never work at the shelter because I'd bawl my eyes out at the first injured/abused animal I saw and every one thereafter...

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Kamiko: *completely oblivious to Shy's staring, everyone stares. Its just happens. But she doe giggle at Briar*Ah sorry kitten, but I'm a canine. Woof. And no, my mask is actually my but colored black.*walks over, looking down at the two kittens*

Hatted Fatcat

Briar: -Nuzzles into Shy's hand and beams, before tilting his head at Kamiko- A canine? Woof? owo I don't know what that means, but if that's what you are then you are awesome! -Gives her a thumbs up- Free to be you, free to be me, that's what my big brother always says!

Briar hasn't met a dog yet, or any other animal for that matter. |3 Everything is a cat to him unless otherwise specified.

ME TOO, CHRYS. ;3; So many poor babies...

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Kamiko: *giggles*I'm a dog, little one. More accurately I'm Shiba Inu, a japanese kind of dog. I have a sister who's a neko though! My darling Kiyone! She's a kind of cat called Iriomote Yamaneko, or Grumpy Cat for short*giggles*

Hatted Fatcat

Briar: -Ears perk up- Japanese! My little sister LOVES Japanese things! She has pocky and Hello Kitty and Lolita and Manga and other stuff! She likes to dress me up like a doll, too! Is she a Shiba Inu, too? -Still doesn't understand the term "Dog"-

He's so oblivious, so so oblivious... |3

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Kamiko: *chuckles and shakes her head*I think you need some species education, neko-chan. Come on, lets look at a picture book.*she walks to the library and takes out a children's animal book, then curls up on the couch*See this is you*turns to picture of a cat*And this is me*turns to a picture of a dog*We can from these kinds of animals. You're sister is most likely a human*turns to a picture of a person*We are all different animals. Some are almost the same, like you and Shy. You are both cats, but different kinds of cats.

Hatted Fatcat

Briar: -Follows Kamiko curiously and blinks at all the pictures he's being shown- Ooooh, there are more animals than cats! I like that, that's cool! -Noses Kamiko's shoulder- You are a cool dog, the one in this picture is kind of boring! -Grins and waves to Shy- Hey! What kind of cat are you? I want to know more about this place! 83

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*cough* Sorry, got pulled away again!

Shy: *remains lounging on the couch, arms over the back of it, arching a brow at Briar as he's addressed* I'm a white tiger, sunshine. *moves a hand to idly scratch his nose* Some of us are more friendly than others. If you ever meet the hot rat, she's one of the good ones 'round these parts.

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Kamiko: *smirks as she is nosed, ah the days when she was so young.....and hype*Aww why thank you kitten.*raises an eyebrow at Shy*I take it you mean Banyan*chuckles then looks down at Briar*You will meet all sorts of other kinds of animals here. Sometimes they are two animals in one, like my Eli. He's the son of a doggie daddy and a kitty mama.

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Artemis: *smiles at Briar now he's no longer a cute kitten and now a proper Hyte* guess that means no more ear scritching

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

OH BRIAR YOU SPUNKY LITTLE THING YOU
<333 CONGRATS! 8D

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Banyan: *kidnaps Julien into a hot tub with a glass of red wine*

User Image

Hatted Fatcat

Syrcaid
Banyan: *kidnaps Julien into a hot tub with a glass of red wine*

User Image

Briar: -Blinks at the curious animals sitting in the cups and makes a sudden squealing noise- CUTE! Can I keep one? Please? owo -Swipes the bunnies-

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Syrcaid

AAAAH SYR 8D <333

YOU ARE THE BEST!!
*FLAUNTS RACCOON*

Also Hunter says 'thanks' as he hunts for a rat for Banyan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff