Welcome to Gaia! ::

FRIDAY 13TH MINI DROPOFF

Pidgeons Go Meow X3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PM Hybrid Technica for png uncert!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
*tugs Briar's tail* <3333 So cute!

Hatted Fatcat

;3; YOU ARE A VISION OF EPIC, BRIAR. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? -Snuggles him-

Briar: -Melts into the snuggling- Uhm, I'm sorry I was so late? owo Where's my family at? I can't wait to hang out with Ryan all day! *w*

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

We'd like to tell you we timed it so Briar would grow on Halloween, but it's really a complete coincidence. Or is it?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'm sorry I'm so not here, I'm kind of horribly sick. QAQ Also, I feel like a real tool about this, but I've been so sick, I couldn't finish the batch meant for next month. They'll probably see the light of Gaia sometime next year instead. :< We'll almost certainly have the usual Christmas Hyte though, and this year we'll be trying to get a joint event with Basement and C*cktail running for a nice little Yuletide. <3

But in the meantime, I hope you're all having a wonderful Halloween!

And CHRYSDEAR! Thank you for all the little bunnies! ;A;

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

DAT SASS!
Shy is vaguely amused, Briar is kind of his opposite in terms of his own colors as he was growing. >v<

Tsh, all the buns for Jun. =v=/

Hatted Fatcat

Chrystali
DAT SASS!
Shy is vaguely amused, Briar is kind of his opposite in terms of his own colors as he was growing. >v<

Tsh, all the buns for Jun. =v=/

:U -Compares Shy's Minor from to Briar's- ...I have a strong urge to put them into an image together, the poses are perfect.

Hatted Fatcat

User Image

Told you they looked perfect. :U

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OMG they do look amazing!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Oh my GOD PIDGEON! HOW PERFECT IS THAT!?

Shy: *ruffles Briar's pink hair* Now I'm scared to see you full grown.

Hatted Fatcat

Briar: -Purrs as he's pet- Why? Do you know something I don't know? o3o -Head tilt-

It's like they were meant to stand there like that, seriously. |3 Shy was such a cutie!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Sorry, I had to run out to the animal shelter!

Shy: Yeah, knowin' how things turn out, you'll gonna outgrow 'cute' and become a handsome handful. *smiles crookedly*

IT'S PERFECT. I think Jun and Maxx did it on purpose. emotion_awesome

Hatted Fatcat

Briar: -Smiles and rolls onto his back all relaxed- I'll be handsome? Like my dad? Or maybe my brother? -Ears twitch- Oooo! Maybe I'll look like you! You look like one of those guys my brother gawks at on TV! owo -Totally oblivious to the fact that his adoptive brother is bi-

If they did this on purpose, EPIC. |3
No problem! Do you work at an animal shelter? o3o

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shy: You'll be your own brand of handsome, no doubt 'bout that. *but he grins a bit lop-sided at the other part, amused* I have a feeling you'll be more...grandiose than me, sunshine. But I appreciate the thought. *he chuckles, flicking his tail in a pleased manner*

I maintain that they did!
Oh no, I was cleaning out the spare room and had this cage that was used to hold kittens I helped my mother foster, and it was really just taking up space, so we donated it. c:

Hatted Fatcat

Briar: -Purrs and sits back up again, grabbing his feet and rocking slightly- Grandiose? Is that bad? o3o

Aw, that was nice of you! <3 Now some kittens can have a place to stay if need be. I used to volunteer at a shelter, and believe me, they need cages for kittens. |3

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Kamiko: *walks in, seeing the new kitten*Ah, I see the new neko-chan has arrived*chuckles*Always nice to see a new face.*tag wags behind her*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff