Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to our first minievent in a while! This event is dedicated to welcoming Lady Kitania, our new colorist to the shop, and to introducing our new species in Hesperides, the Tsukiki! We have 5 adorable prizes colored by Lady Kitania which will all be given out in a variety of games!

Jun ??? || Tsukiki #7, Quick flaffle hosted by Kazu-chan
Jun 27 - Jun29, 10pm EST || Tsukiki #6, Flower Auction
Jun 20 - Jun30, 10pm EST || Tsukiki #3, Free Page Raffle!
Jun 27 || Tsukiki #1, Mystery Picture hosted by Rita Zyon
Jun 23, 3pm EDT || Tsukiki #5, OVER
Jun 24, 3pm EDT || Tsukiki #2, OVER
Jun 25, 3pm EDT || Tsukiki #4, OVER
** Winners of Tsukiki in a satchel may choose which gender they would like their Tsukiki to be.

• All shop rules apply to this event.
  • All trades go directly to Lady Kitania as she colored all the Tsukiki for this event!
  • All trades are due within 48hrs. or the Hespierden is forfeited.
  • Game Hespierden cost their flatsale price (i.e., 6k for any of the Tsukiki), regardless if they are growing or not.
  • No mules, editing posts, or otherwise cheating during any of the events.
  • No bad sportsmanship. NO DRAMA. Bring it to the PMs.

FLOWER AUCTION!
Hosted by: DawnieChan
Duration: Jun 27 - Jun29, 10pm EST
As the title suggests, you can only bid with FLOWERS from Hesperides! The highest bidder at the end of the auction wins the floral-designed tsukiki! Since this is an auction, you are eligible to participate in it regardless of whether you have already won a Tsukiki from this event!
CURRENT HIGH BID:

1 Lily by liela-dragon-rayne1

--------------------------------

QUICK FLAFFLE!
Hosted by: Kazu-chan
Duration: Monday, June 29m 6pm EST
At the start time, Kazu-chan will post a "GO" wherein you must post that you would like to be entered in the faffle. After ~3 minutes, Kazu will close the flaffle, and randomize a winner from the entrants for the Tsukiki!

FREE PAGE RAFFLE!
Hosted by: DawnieChan
Duration: pg5293 to Jun27, 6pm EST
It's just as its title says!
At the end of the week, after all the other Tsukiki have been won, there will be a page raffle from posts made from pg5293 to the last page made on Saturday, Jun27 at 6PM EST. The winner cannot already have won one of the other four Tsukiki in this event!

Mystery Picture
Hosted by: Rita Zyon
Duration: Jun 27 (ongoing)
Game info on page 5331.

OVER
won by liela-dragon-rayne1

Duration: Jun 24, 3pm EDT
I will post an image of a character, and the first person to correctly guess the character's name will get the point for that round.
You can guess as many times as you want until the correct answer has been given, but you can only guess once per post.
Editing a post is considered cheating and will get you kicked out of the game. The person with the most points at the end of ten rounds will be the winner.

OVER
won by Illuseon

Duration: Jun 25, 3pm EDT
I will post a quote from various movies, and the first person to correctly guess the movie that the quote is from will get the point for the round.
You can guess as many times as you want until the correct answer has been given, but you can only guess once per post.
Editing a post is considered cheating and will get you kicked out of the game. The person with the most points at the end of ten rounds will be the winner.

OVER
won by timeerkat

Hosted by: Rita Zyon
Duration: Jun 26th, 8:30pm EDT
It is a mix of trivia and luck. Every time I ask a question you must roll one 4-sided dice. The dice will determine how many points you get from that round. However, if your answer to my question is wrong you get no points for that round. At the end of 7 rounds, the person with the highest amount of points will win Tsukiki #5. If there's a tiebreaker I'll do a tiebreaker question until we have a winner! Each time I post a question I'll wait around 5-10 minutes before I post the next question.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces