Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the
Serpentinian Sanctum
Anniversary & Halloween
Extravaganza!

Not sure what Serpentinian Sanctum is? Click Here!

It was only one year ago that the first Serpenti were found. Cold and alone, these creatures were given homes and cared for by wonderful people.
Today, there are almost 300 Serpenti! All of which are striving~ <3

We're here to celebrate a year of hard work and dedication...And Halloween!!
Over the next week, we've got some fun things lined up, so don't miss it!
Not sure where to look for your events? Check out the post guide below!

1 : Welcome (You are Here)
2 : Rules
3 : Prize Wheel
4 : Trick-or-Treat
5 : Games
6 : Flatsale
7 : Gothic Lolita Auction
8 : Sweet Lolita Auction
Event Rules and Information

Do not steal the art/pets!
Be kind to everybody in here - Staff and customers alike.
Only one prize per event per person - You may receive at maximum 1 Game Prize, 1 Auction Winning, 1 Flatsale Winning, 1 Trick-or-Treat Prize, and 2 Prize Wheel Prizes.
Payment is due ASAP - If your trade is not received, your egg/Serpenti will not be certed.
Do not beg. There are plenty of chances for freebies.
Using mules to aquire multiple prizes from any part of the event will get you blacklisted from the shop.
Events may be delayed slightly due to real life urgencies. I am, after all, a real person.
I will try to cert prizes as they are acquired - If I cannot accomplish this, everything will be certed and delivered by November 5th.
Items are only accepted for the Auction - Acceptable items include only Monthly Collectible items and Evolving Items at lowest Marketplace values.
Hallo-Versary Prize Wheel

User Image

Step right up, spin the wheel! Round and round it goes, where it stops-

Ahem.

For this fun occassion, I'm proud to offer the Prize Wheel! For 2,500g you may give the wheel a whirl, and see what is granted!

You may only spin the wheel twice, and only after your trade has been received. To 'spin the wheel', random a number between 1 and 16! No need to post in the thread before you send trade~ Just send trade and roll! <3

Roll 1, 3, 10, or 12 and you'll be proud owner of a random, pre-colored adult Serpenti!
Roll 5, 7, 14, or 16 and you'll be proud owner of a random, pre-colored perma-teen Serpenti!
Roll 4 or 11 and you'll receive a free basic breeding!
Roll 6 or 13 and you'll receive a free premium breeding!
Roll 2 or 9 and you'll receive a free non-edit custom Serpenti!
Roll 8 or 15 and you'll receive a free line-edit custom Serpenti!

In the event you roll a breeding but you do not have a Serpenti of your own, I will allow a re-roll.
If you win a pre-colored Adult/Perma-Teen, you will be presented with an uncerted Serpenti and asked for a name.
If you win a breeding, you may choose to save it for later or you may redeem it in the main shop now by filling out the appropriate form and posting it.
If you win a custom (Edit or Non-Edit), you may choose to save it for later or redeem it in the main shop now by filling out the appropriate form and posting it.

Prizes Awarded
Vodka Slurs : Non-Edit Custom & Precolored Adult
Lady Evelon : Precolored Adult & Premium Breeding
Jezbel : Premium Breeding & Non-Edit Custom
Cocoa Vitasoy : Precolored Adult & Precolored Perma-Teen
Hot Lolli : Line-Edit Custom
~Creea_Silver_Angel~ : Non-Edit Custom x2
Pretty Lolipop : Precolored Adult
shadica : Precolored Perma-Teen & Precolored Adult
slimycrow : Basic Breeding & Perma-Teen
xx Kara-chan xx : Line-Edit Custom & Premium Breeding
Trick Or Treat!
La la la la la~

whee

Not only is this week our lovely organization's anniversary, but it's Halloween!

And what is the best part of Halloween?

Well, the free candy, duh! <3

Instead of giving you candy, though, I'm going to offer something just as awersome~ We're going to trick-or-treat for Serpenti!

Every day of the event, you can come and roll 1 d4. Just post in bold orange 'Happy Hallo-versary!' when you roll, and every day your points will add up. At the end of the event, prizes will be distributed! You can win a random, Halloween-themed perma-teen, a random Halloween themed adult Serpenti, or a Semi-Custom!

For the Semi-Custom, you may choose a gender and up to 5 colors~ <3

Treat Collectors
Vodka Slurs : 3+2+2+4+4+2+2+3 = 22 Candies!
~
Cocoa Vitasoy : 3+1+1+2+3+1+4+
~
xx Kara-chan xx : 3+2+1+2+4+2+3+3
~
Lady Evelon : 3+1+2+3+3+4+3
~
Jezbel : 4+1+3+4+1
~
slimycrow : 2+2+4+4
~
shadica : 3+1+2+4+4+3
~
Fat Panda. : 4+1+1
~
Red_Hope : 1+3+1
~
~Creea_Silver_Angel~ : 4+1
~
Pretty Lolipop : 2+3
Free Games

Everybody loves games, right? And they're even better when they're free, don't you think?

Well, we've got four eggs here that need a home. Three are from passed breedings, and one is a special little fella that was found all by him onesie and is in need of a hug!

Games will be held at random, likely in late afternoon or early evening. Two games will be dice games, and two games will be picture-post games. If people are not regularly around, then I will post times for the game to start. <3

For the dice games, participants must roll 2 d10. The first person to roll a 10 wins!

For the picture-post games, participants will be asked to find and post a picture. The first one to post wins!

Eggs will be posted for viewing pleasures when their time comes to be played away - I will refer you to this post as well as post it at the start of the game at whichever page we'll be in!

Congradulations to Jezbel for winning our first game!
Congradulations to Lady Evelon for winning our second game!
Congradulations to ~Creea_Silver_Angel for winning our third game!
Congradulations to Vodka Slurs for winning our fourth game!
Par-tay Flatsale

What sort of celebration would this be without some funky patterns and fun colors? About the same sort of celebration it would be without the most ways to get a prize as possible!

For your adrenaline induced spazzings, I've prepared a flatsale for you! Below are the eggs that will be available!

1>>User Image~User Image<<2
3>>User Image~User Image<<4
5>>User Image~User Image<<6
7>>User Image~User Image<<8

The flatsale will take place on November 1st, at 4pmPST/7pmEST. It is speed-based, so the first one to post their claim wins!

Once I post 'Flatsale is Go!', claim your egg by posting the form below, filled out properly. Once I post the winner's list, send trades for 10,000g to this account!

[b][color=red][size=12]~It's Time To Par-Tay!~[/size][/color][/b]
[size=9][b]Egg Number[/b]:
[b]Egg Name[/b]:
[b]Owner Name[/b]: [/size]
A Gothic Lolita Auction

Halloween is a great time to dress up, but some costumes are so elaborate and gorgeous that they beg to be part of every day life.

For your pleasures, I present to you this darling girl's egg. Her edits are with her from egg to Adulthood, and they will pass on to her female children as such!

((coming soon!))

To bid, please post the following~
[color=darkred][b][size=18]I'd like to bid __ on the Gothic Lolita![/size][/b][/color]

Auction Start : Now
Auction End : 12pmPST on November 3rd
Starting Bid : 10,000g
Minimum Incriment : 1,000g
High Bid : N/A
Auto-Buy : 1,000,000g or Fuzzy Penguin Slippers + Louie's Underwear + Fallen Wish Gen1

Bid History
A Sweet Lolita Auction

Halloween is a great time to dress up, but some costumes are so elaborate and gorgeous that they beg to be part of every day life.

For your pleasures, I present to you this darling girl's egg. Her edits are with her from egg to Adulthood, and they will pass on to her female children as such!

((coming soon!))

To bid, please post the following~
[size=18][color=deeppink][b]I'd like to bid __ on the Sweet Lolita![/b][/color][/size]

Auction Start : Now
Auction End : 12pmPST on November 3rd
Starting Bid : 10,000g
Minimum Incriment : 1,000g
High Bid : N/A
Auto-Buy : 1,000,000g or Fuzzy Seal Slippers + Inari's Beads Gen1 + Picolitrosso's Urn Gen1 + Aquarium Bubbler x2

Bid History

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
ninja

-will work on getting images and edits done tomorrow/Monday; Event starts Tuesday!-
Alright! I've got everything edited as far as text goes!

I fell behind due to some real-life issues so I extended the event a day. I'll have images up soon!!

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Team Jacob 100

whee I'm so excited for the anniversary event!

User Image
Me too! You're more than welcome to kick off the trick-or-treating or prizewheel games, Voddy! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff