Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you come back if we can find artists?

no 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
only if I get my growing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
different reason (tell us in thread) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Dapper Dabbler

I like what you did with the cert Kuuro, it looks good. Are you going to customize the colors for each one? So that they match the type of sushi?

Ooo, I hope you have fun Mati.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yep that's the general idea, just doing some experimenting for now.
And I said I'd have the front page done but things got in the way.
Still finishing up but hopefully this week it shall be complete.
Then guild updates will be next XDDD
Cool. biggrin *pulls thread up lovingly* I'm open flinging ideas to bounce back.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yar... hopefully I can finish this last bit of stuffs in the mock guild then I can updates.
For now I'm having a hard time typing strained my arm so going to puts some icy hot on it and relax a bit.
I'll be back later today. XD heart
If you want I can take off some of your load. Tell me what to do if its general stuff. If you want me to write up things I sure can. D: I don't want you overtaxing yourself. I know I once pulled one of my fingers out of it's socket and then had to not like ya know use it for a bit. It was so hard typing everything. *hugs gently* heart
I like the idea of changing the colors to be something close to the Gogo you're certing on it, Kuu....I'm just not sure I like something so boring as blocks. ^ ^;;
I kinda liked the old one, but if you want like....a drawn/linearted cert that's special JUST for Gogo ( kinda like Ghostling, only not :3 ) then I can sketch a few ideas up and sling em around to ya.

ALSO! UPDATES ON MAH GOGO'S::
Salmon=almost done I did her linearts, and I'm playing with her shading now. I did the lineart for the adult stage (with the fish/lantern) but I didn't color it yet since I didn't know if you wanted me to.

Puccho=linearted, and color palette chosen, but haven't colored him yet.

V-Day=sketching them and trying to get something together, ya know? Maybe we can extend it to the end of the month and make an event for it? *has no idea how to do that but oh well*

Anything else I'm cooking? Nope. Not at the moment. I've got quite a few arts I need to think about at the moment. T^T I have a hugeass 40 original piece commish from Vamps, and some avi art for friends that I need to finish and give to them as gifts for various help they've given me lately. If you want me to pick up anything though that you think will mesh with my style, feel free.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah the blocks bore me too but I'm limited with graphics as we can see.
The other cert was from limited graphics but I've mostly been playing around...
And if i could draw worth a damn I'd probably would have made something unique for the shop.
So as I've always told others if you have something in mind fling it at me. You don't need permission.
Just post stuff in my thread for me to see when I check around. And please don't over tax yourself Ruri.
As for help with setting up I'm fine. It' pretty much done I just need to proof read and make sure everything makes sense.
Some areas will be blank until they are fixed up in the guild but I should be getting there. XD Thanks though Ginger! XD *hugs* heart
obie-kaybies! I'll be helping Ruri with the V-day stuff! So we're gonna crank stuff out together hopefully in the nick of time. >:3 And don't over burden yourself Ruri. o.o yikes thats a LOT of arts to do. sweatdrop

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kuuro Kitten
User Image

Doing a little experimenting.
Wanted to get some input before I continue further.
Feel free to throw some ideas around or show me what you have.
I took some notes from the former easy and simple certs and changed the shapes in the background.
Splashed a bit of color from the Gogo in there and kept everything else as is. XD

I like this new cert. *is sneaking on her parents' computer while doing laundry*

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm also all for a late V-day event, or one that extends to the end of the month,....as I have a few good ideas, but I can't get on the net right now. Stupid not having a job or money. Anyway...I have unlimeted texting on my phone...if anyone wants to contact me that way. Just pm me with the subject 'texting is fine' so I know to get to a computer and check it. Also...don't bother with pm'ing me if you are not staff here...or a lurker I know. I'll just ignore the message if I don't know the username.
I'm trying to be involved, and I'm trying the only way I can.

Business Vampire

@Ginger:*in regs to the PM - Ohhhh if its a possible month long event than of course I would like them to be apart of it!

hehee LONDON!!!!!! rofl

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Good news!!!! Kali is back online!! I got my bill paid today, and can hang out tonight sometime to help get my portion of the event done. I wanted to do the storytelling/prompt part, and have at least one gogo for it...

But, I'm back. xd

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Okay, the Valentine's Event thread is HERE

Posting is okay...and Staff can go on the mule and set up your posts. I'll finish mine sometime tomorrow. My brain is mushy.
Yay! New event that I'm actually around to participate in! whee

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
heart Bak from vacation everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash