Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birdy's making new lineart: what would YOU like to see?

Only a few types 0.046052631578947 4.6% [ 7 ]
LOTS of types! Flood us with them! 0.13815789473684 13.8% [ 21 ]
Different breeds 0.098684210526316 9.9% [ 15 ]
Differences between genders 0.20394736842105 20.4% [ 31 ]
Variations in sizes 0.013157894736842 1.3% [ 2 ]
Sizing charts! I want to know how big my pet is compared to ME! 0.039473684210526 3.9% [ 6 ]
ALL of the above! :B 0.40789473684211 40.8% [ 62 ]
I'll suggest some ideas to you in a PM or in the thread! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 152 ]

coll dual works for me does that mean that i can breed with both sexs then?
Fairy Griffin would be cool i love griffins of any kind ai cant wait till be bettle Bailey hatches heart
I'll probably get around to making every one of the special Griffins in the poll 3nodding

I suppose it does mean you could breed with any sex mrgreen
Lucky little booger of a Griffin, eh?
Little Red-Bird
I'll probably get around to making every one of the special Griffins in the poll 3nodding

I suppose it does mean you could breed with any sex mrgreen
Lucky little booger of a Griffin, eh?
ya Fantasma is because Fan can breed with both anf the reg rules dont apply ,,Plus do i have too dirct link? i mean is Fantasma still growing?
ohh noo i killed the thread gonk
xd No you didn't. I took a rather long nap (no joke - several hours)

If you don't want to direct link you can just get rid of it from the Code - it'd be nice to keep it though. That way if people like the look of the Griffin and want to check out the shop they can 3nodding
Little Red-Bird
PoisonedPumpkin
what sex is Fantasma or is she/he a dual gender?

You can pick which you'd like to call it - but since it's a ghost, there's really no way to tell 3nodding

Jump off a building or in front of a car?
Yikes - I take it you had a bad day domokun
Fantasma seems like a girl to me. But then again, I've only seen female lanky griffins, that may be why 3nodding

And....I guess you could say that. I kind of had a bad day. I've just always wanted to jump in front of a mving car and see if they stop. And if they don't...Mother better take care of Meghan or I'll f*cking haunt her until she dies. and then I'm gonna convince God to make her go to hell. 3nodding Which I'll do anyways.
eek Pleasant...!
I just realized that the Roleplay wasnt in my threads, so I went to it and posted. sweatdrop was wondering why no one was replying
domokun Darned Midterms...
I can barely concentrate on studying anymore neutral

Sooooooo ready for the Christmas break! But... Before I get the break... I have FINALS gonk
Little Red-Bird
domokun Darned Midterms...
I can barely concentrate on studying anymore neutral

Sooooooo ready for the Christmas break! But... Before I get the break... I have FINALS gonk
oooohh.....burn
Why is it I only have the willpower to work on orders WHEN I SHOULD BE STUDYING...!?!?! gonk scream
3nodding heart
3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas