Welcome to Gaia! ::

X_X That sucks! Where are they mostly located? Australia?

If you want to see a good rainforest movie with a great moral (i.e. DON'T CUT DOWN THE RAINFOREST YOU MORONS!) I recommend "Ferngully: The Last Rainforest".

Generous Giver

The Golden Lion Tamarin is one of the most endangered mammals in the world. This Tamarin monkey is nearly extinct primarily because of its magnificent mane. Poachers desire this monkey's hide as they can sell for as much as twenty thousand dollars on the black market! This species of tamarin's hair is the color most people call strawberry blond, but redder. The thick coat of fur is longer around this monkey's bare, grayish face compared to its medium to long length body hair. The texture of the fur is silky, almost like a young cat or kittens. The mane around the face looks like a lions, and that's how it got its name, Golden, describing it
has golden reddish mane, Lion because the fur around its face looks similar to a lions, and Tamarin as that is what species of monkey they are.
Golden Lion Tamarin live in the coastal lowland Amazon rainforest of Brazil.
That's a great movie! biggrin
Oooh! Brazil! I love the Amazon, it totally brings back memories of "Amazon Trail".

Ferngully IS a great movie. I love how it's aboriginal-styled too, instead of all like... Tinkerbell Western-style. (Don't get me wrong, I love Tinkerbell XD))
Christa and Tink and both cute! lol I have always liked Faes anyway. It was good, had a good message and Batty Coda! lol
*hugs her action figure of Krysta* I used to totally want to be here.

EEEE BATTY! I have his rap on my iPod </lame>

In fact, I have most of the songs (except the Raffi one, by my own choice... and the Elton John one, I really want it but I can't find it!) X3

Plus... I love how they personified pollution into something that was undeniably evil, and yet suave and tempting... after all, it'd be so much easier to just continue to use fossil fuels and not take the time to recycle... I think Hexxus really shows us that, and then reveals his true, ugly nature at the end with his SCARY AS CRAP skeletal form.
Oh yeah totally. And Tim Curry was a great voice to do that too. I need to see it again. If I had money I'd buy it, but sadly I don't! lol crying
Same here...

Tim Curry... don't get me started on one of my Tim Curry rants. I lurve him, he's so effin' great. Plus, he has nicer legs than me XD
lol Very ture. lol Oh, wait how do I know what your legs look like!? rofl biggrin
Simple

Tim Curry's Legs>Everyone's Legs

That's how you knew that his legs were better than mine 3nodding
lol rofl blaugh That would make sense! lol Well, I have to be going. See ya! Good luck!

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
*is still in shock at the hb* eek xp heart

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
*glomps* Hiya, Umi!
*falls over* Hey Spooky

Quick Reply