Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Firestarter

Devout Raider

I definitely think Raikou and Entai are cats. Tiger/saber toothed tiger and a lion. Suicune is a little more iffy, but has spots so could be cheetah-like.

Friendly Friend

Raikou's definitely a tiger. Entei is like a lion. Suicune is like a cheetah-wolf. XD

Intellectual Powerhouse

Vicious Firestarter

*Shrugs*

I just collect Entei and Raikou so I really don't care about Suicune

Regal Himedere

Nowadays, I just say the Ho-oh trio. |D I really can't discern is they're felines, canines, a mixture of the two or what.

Blazing Battler

I liked Suicune in the games most of the three because it was kinda wolfish, but they all are pretty weird looking. That reminds me! I still need to draw a kick-a** similodon looking raikou to go with wolf-cheetah-antelope suicune I doodled a while back. biggrin

I have so much fun drawing pokemon wrong. XD

Edit: In JP they were just a "beasts" trio, right? I think even the creators admit they don't have as much of a unifying species group theme as other trios do. XD

Vicious Firestarter

I wonder what the new trio in gen 6 is going to be like

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Pandaphilic
Hi guys, meet Prismatic.
User Image
Oooh, pretty! emotion_kirakira *tries to not imagine how pretty Yuki/Prismatic babies would be, because Yuki has a mate, darn it, and Prismatic might not even be a girl*

Friendly Friend

The trios are getting hard to predict... We barely know anything about X&Y anyway. XD

Devout Raider

I'm kinda hoping Nintendo doesn't give us much more info on the new pokemon honestly. Maybe just a couple more, and the starter's evolutions? I was just thinking it today on the way to class. I just remembered how amazing it was to find the new pokemon on my own when playing blue, and I wanted to do that again.

If they release the full dex early, I might not look at it (somehow). I mean, I already had my team planned out for white and I want to be surprised this time!

I still don't know for sure what version I'm getting though. I was thinking X, but then I realized...I've gotten every "second" title since the beginning. Red and blue, gold and silver, ruby and sapphire, diamond and pearl, black and white... etc. I feel like I have to continue the trend and get Y now. xD

Also, fennekin is adorable, but I can't help but love chespin too. <3

Generous Giver

Bouncy_Pineapple
The trios are getting hard to predict... We barely know anything about X&Y anyway. XD

I wish they would put out more info about the games

I named my Duskull mr. grim

Friendly Friend

Nintendo doesn't intentionally release the whole Pokedex before release. Leaks happen, it gets on the internet, then everyone knows. XD I just want to know if Fennekin will evolve into *another* fire/fighting type. That would be my only reason for not picking it. owo Otherwise I'll try to stay away from spoilers too... Playing through B/W was really fun when you didn't know much about the new Pokemon. Although I did kinda spoil myself in Gen 5 anyway. P:

Intellectual Powerhouse

.............pokemon in games are always a surprise to me. /shot

I really don't know pokemons xD

Shameless Werewolf

The consolation prizes are great

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items