Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
SadWhiteRaven
@Books discussion: I had dozens of Goosebumps books when I was a kid, but I donated them to the library several years ago - they were in good shape, so the librarians were happy to have them! Id though they would just go into the books-for-sale section, so it felt surprisingly good. :3 . I read Animorphs, too, but I didn't own any, I just borrowed form the library. I loved Animorphs, and have though about re-reading them for nostalgia, so I probably should have bought those rather than Goosbumps. XD Anyone remember the Animorphs TV series?

Oh yes, my mom (children's librarian) said that she liked it when people donate Goosebumps books. They were popular but paperback, so they get worn out quickly. Yet at least at her library, people donated them enough that she only had to ever buy one or two. smile

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
NaomiNaomi
I read Curious George and Clifford the Big, Red Dog. 8D /shot

I read The Babysitter's Club too, haha. I read a few poem books too, but my favorite had to be The End of the Sidewalk or something like that. It's been too long. |D;

Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. He does some great funny poems. smile

Intellectual Powerhouse

I used to go to the library at least once a week and I started in the children's section. When I read all the series that were interesting to me, I moved onto the teens'/young adults section xD
I think I read almost all the books in those sections, unless they were boring. x____x

Tiny Creature

THAT'S the books, haha. Thanks Mew. I was tempted to Google it just to find the name. I'm tempted to buy a copy off of ebay for memories' sake. I love the book to bits when I was a kid. :9

Handsome Shapeshifter

mewrose
Riffler
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRp

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP CONTEST

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Riffler

SLUUURP contest? Oh, it is on!

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
*hunts down last game post* Looks like it was Bellsprout. So...

Weepinbell

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
NaomiNaomi
THAT'S the books, haha. Thanks Mew. I was tempted to Google it just to find the name. I'm tempted to buy a copy off of ebay for memories' sake. I love the book to bits when I was a kid. :9

It's hard to go wrong with Shel Silverstein. I was actually just thinking about his books this mornings. Others include Falling Up and A Light in the Attic. smile

Intellectual Powerhouse

Look at my Tsukiya art I got a little while back. He's so cute and pouty 8D

User Image

Handsome Shapeshifter

mewrose
Riffler

SLUUURP contest? Oh, it is on!

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Panda, he's adorable! I want to cuddle him. smile

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Riffler
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Bluedemonwolf
*falls in* So I ended up playing Kingdom Hearts 3D all night yesterday and all day today, to finally beat it! Then I ended up missing a letter in the credit mini game so I didn't get the secret video or secret message.

Oh, I just realized something! If you go to the Theater portion of the Mementos menu, you can watch the credits again. Which means replaying the credit dive minigame without having to beat all the bosses! I replayed it and got the secret message. smile

Handsome Shapeshifter

mewrose
Riffler

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

User ImageTHE RED MILES SPOTTED YOU

Intellectual Powerhouse

Tsukiya hates snuggling, and hugs, and love. :<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out