Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
>.>

I *think* I finally nailed down 90% of my comp problems. I *think* I know why it has psychosis fits but I'm not 100% sure, but it seems done. UNfortunately for me, this meant until such time as I was wholly sure AGAIN it was NOT going to go insane on me, I was not going to delve into working on heavy editting, as the last few heavy edits I worked on... well, lets say losign that much work really REALLY kills the work drive.

.__. Also, I'm redoing the coloring contest thread completely, as I wan tto shift certain details. Management for the RP will be decided soon [aka as soon as my brain kicks into gear and rememebrs what I was thinking.]

Sorry about the delays people. Also, the two expecting adults will happen 'soon'. Soon being a non-determined time as life has this nasty tendency to kick up whenever I make any plans. wink So I'm trying to counter that. Also, it depends on a few other factors including drive, and, uh, wether the weather here doesn't kill me. .___.

I've been MEANING to post this about, uh, few weeks back, but for awhile I couldn't FIND the thread. xd Thanks Ruriska for uncovering it for me.

*whaps Gaia* >|

I'm also aiming for the FS for end of June. X_x No absolutes, though, and likely all adults this time. Might save my sanity for the moment. xd ...

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

No problem, glad to be of help. :3

XD

Take your time with everything, don't push yourself. I'll hang around here a little more, and hope that it begins to pick up. ^__^

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
Yeah, just a lot of life stuff came up still that eneded resolving and such. X_x *punts it* And the comp going dead 2 months in a row [Apr, May] kind of really nixed a lot of drive to work on stuff for awhile because I didn't wna tot suffer a third one so soon.

Finally geting my groove back though, so it's all good. xd

Just have to get my hand back in shape. X_x .... I get hand cramps easily form working too much again. And since I'm a detail whore on edit/color ... it will happen if I am not careful. X3~~~!!!!!! So I just have to work in bits.

*cracks hand from last effort* OW....

Well, I do have the dwarf half-done, and those tow adults only need shaded/highlighted finishing touches. xp So I'm not TOO far off, once I get back in it. xd ...

Pales's Husband

Greedy Guest

x3 Horray! The thread lives again! *free cookies and pie for all* ninja

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

burning_eyes

Pales's Husband

Greedy Guest

dramallama

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
Alright, due to an inability to get ANY access to the mule at all, I've been forced to make a new mule and thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15283825

I'll be reholding the colorist comp, and announcing my RP managers tonight, after I get done with all the stuff going on for brother's birthday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff