Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Inquisitor

Nuuuuuuh,nuh....nuuuuuhhhh,nuh...nuh,nuh...nuhnuhnuhnuhnuh*CHOMP*
Hehe... you've just been attacked by the Bump Shark! biggrin
Bumpity!
rekkakairei
how many are they?

There's going to be six sold today, and I've donated a Special Edition Dragonling to the giant set of auctions running this month for Trufflepig. That one's set to auction on the 25th(I think...). This weekend I might hold either an auction or a raffle, for a special set of Dragonlings. smile

And thanks all for the bumps and posts! Much appreciated(even if the chomping is kinda painful...) heart
Okay, the second flat sale starts now! Please post to claim the egg you want, PMs and trades will be ignored.

Tipsy Inquisitor

Bump... again. I wonder why people aren't flocking. I don't have neough money. crying
Eh... Slow business... Unless some people post for Dragonlings, I'm going to have to start my strategic bumping!
Perhaps next time I'll plan the sales for a different time, when the site is a bit more active. Anyway, I'll be taking offers for these six eggs until they are sold. 3nodding

1. User Image 2. User Image 3. User Image
4. User Image 5. User Image 6. User Image

Only 600g for now, but prices may rise in the future... crying
600g for #4.
O_o can I get number 5??
I'll buy egg #5 3nodding
Gah, too late. sweatdrop #3 then, whoops.
*ish sending teh trade* ^___^
Okay, numbers 3, 4 and 5 have been claimed! There's three left, any offers?

For those who have claimed one, I'm getting the images ready now. biggrin
2! *will send trade once home*
I want #1!! But if I send the trade before Siyanna can I have #2? You said you weren't reserving them for anyone..and if she hasn't sent the trade then techincally she doesn't have it.

So if that owrks then I want #2. If not then I'll take #1.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff