Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kheperen-Re
Coloring Contest

Here's the deal, kids:
At Kheperen-Re, we need a dedicated and insanely good colorist to color and occasionally ink our pets.
We haven't found one yet, but we are willing to offer 1/3 of flatsale price (or 1/2, depending on the circumstances - see below posts) plus an undecided amount of pure (depends on your skill, but it will be a lot of monay, trust us - we have a mil.), and a free custom Kheperen-Re, which would normally cost upwards of 100k.

As stated earlier, you need to be good with inking and coloring difficult lines.
Here is the sample art, which I beg you not to steal:
User Image
Her name is Nut (pron. Nu-ett). Take good care of her.
Coloring Specifics:
Her skin should be a dark, midnight blue (or dark tan), and her lips blood-red. Her eyes should be left white, and her hair colored either light blue or silver. Her linen should be off-white, but not look like a towel, and the thing she's holding in her hand is a flail, which should be gold. Her jewelry should be a mix of gold, red, and black, the colors of royalty in ancient Egypt.

I'm sorry my lines are shaky, I've been having trouble with my hands today. I hope that doesn't drive you away. . .>>;

You may enter as many times as you like, if you want to try out different styles of coloring, or different colours, because I don't particularly mind as long as you enter at least one with the scheme I mentioned above. My co-owner and I will give you a color scheme at every flatsale, so that pressure is off, but you have room for creativity, don't worry. c:
Just post a link to the picture, and that will be fine. There's no official form or anything.

Let the contest begin!

Contestants
RyuNero - click
Bumping Contest

A bumping contest, duh. Okay, you know the deal. Number your bumps, and whoever gets the highest number will win. . .A whole 6k! xD And a free flatsale pet courtesy of me. o: And then a commission of whatever you want by me 'n' the co-owner here - Frilly Couture. ;D

O:

BUMP!
Cornbread.
Collard Greens.
Fried Chicken.
LOL @ mai sig.
It didn't update yet. ):
Err. Someone better post. I think they just avoid stuff with "Acksul Rowse" attached to it. ><;
1/3 ?

Inking and coloring good "insanely" well is a lot of work. I think more will be necescary to attract any takers to be honest....
-looks up-
I updated it a bit, but in all my friend and I have over 1,000,000 gold, much of which we are willing to spend on a good colorist as a beginning price, after they've worked for us for a while and we're confident they won't just take it and run.
Of course, I think the best course of action here would to be to start a trade with the winner for the amount we are willing to pay, so that they know we have the gold, and wait until we're confident in them to complete said trade. . .
I might as well put that in the first post.

Anyway, 1/3 is the price I am beginning at. Frilly Couture, I, and the prospective colorist are splitting the money, since FC and I are the line-artists. However, that's negotiable, as I worked solo on the piece above, and he is working on his as we speak. So, in these cases, we may be able to split the profit 50/50. Seems fair enough, eh?
-Applauds-
Bravo, sir.
;D

Business Bunny

Ohh pretty ^^ - I hope you guys find what you're looking for 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items