Welcome to Gaia! ::

*points to front page* 50k and up ^^;; But they aren't open right now anyway.

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
Oh, well. If it's just a regular custom with no lineart edits, I can spot you the whole price. XD That is, if you don't mind. I'm just feeling overflowingly generous right now for whatever reason.

Yeah. I might get me a custom to keep Jesse company. That, or buy one of the other flatsale eggs, since the last two have yet to go anywhere. (Though I doubt I can do that.)

Mraaaaaah.

--CVirus
I thought about, since Triten is the color my friend likes...well, just giving him to him. But it would be hard to let Triten go.

You would just hand someone 50k!?

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
Yeah, sure! I have pretty much all of the common items I want, and PC has already made me a decent amount of money off the first flatsale. I'm sitting on way more gold than I've ever had right now and have quite a nestegg put away in my donation items, so what else am I gonna do but donate? XD It's certainly better than snapping up more pets with it, and with about 200k I'll never save up to the major items I'm hunting for. So throwing money at people it is! <333

I hear you there. Triten is veddy, veddy pretty, too. biggrin ~ I was eyeballing his egg, but as you already got to 'im first, well. Congrats!

--CVirus
I don't think I've even seen 50k before. I have...my few letters...those three Jack gave me from this month, my cloths, and my Horns of the demon. That's about it. I'm pretty much perpetually poor ^^;; But I don't know if I could ever quest for something. I feel so...guilty asking people for money even when I need it or want it.

That's why I say it would be hard for me to give him up. But I really want to get my friend something he would like. *battles self*

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
Believe me, I'm a lot the same way. I've just managed to get a couple of really lucky breaks in the past few months--winning an NM scarf from Sabin & Kamiki's contest, and then snagging a Kandy Korn hat in another writing contest... So now I'm pretty replete. I managed to pick up a lot of the other stuff I've wanted (OMFG & BTK hats, the cloaks) off commission money, and rounded up those last few things just recently...so in Gaian terms I'm really well off. No reason not to share the wealth. Besides, I...really don't feel right questing either, not if I can't make the gold myself.

Heck, I even feel sort of wrong asking for money for my comissions and the PC stuff. PC isn't even really about the money so much as it is I wanted to run that kind of storyline--if I had my druthers I'd just give all my pets away free, but...meh, I dunno. So, yeah, if you need moolah to get your friend a custom, by all means. biggrin Gimme a yell and I'll be happy to help.

That's really sweet of you. <33 I've been there before myself, so I know what it's like. Though--I think--even if this is somewhat self-interested, getting the money to buy him a custom so you know you're getting exactly what he wants works out better in the long run than giving up Triten. I mean, this way, you two can RP together with the Bitzers and stuff. biggrin (Maybe, I dunno, get him a female Bitzer and then you can breed zhem and have lots of little blue babies. XD Yeah, I'm weird.)

--CVirus
*fidgets* But I just said I'm not good at asking...and I'm really not v_v *sighs*

But he prefers males. Actually, I wanted to get a female myself, but Triten's egg just jumped out at me. Maybe if I get lucky I can snag a female someday and then they can have babies, assuming I can get him a custom.

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
Heeee. <33 Well, I'm being pushy and offering. So whenever customs open I'll be like OMG RUE HERE HAVE MONEY THIS IS FOR RYLERION'S FRIEND TO GET A CUSTOM and then we totally avoid the messy asking phase. XD;;;

I'm a horrible human being even when I'm being charitable. XD

Hmmm. That is a bit of a conundrum. biggrin But yeah, from what Rue's said, getting more Bitzers does not appear to be a problem, so picking up a female will likely not be too much of an issue whenever things get going. XD Man, I'm so weirdly jazzed about this--but it's such a neat idea to have a lot of RP be in the hands of the owners! Which isn't to say it's not really neat when shopowners decide to have an event for people to get pets from, but having other people run stuff is really pretty cool.

--CVirus
Thank you. heart It would mean a lot to me. He's so deserving and he's been feeling down lately. I just want him to know people still think about him and care. I'm really looking to get him anything, but I want it to be nice. And these are nice, so...but if you have any better ideas of something to give him, I'm all ears.

I wanna rp now, but...it's nearly 4 am. I should have been in bed hours ago. I should go. PM or IM me some time so we can talk, ok?

Business Cat

5,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
Rylerion
Thank you. heart It would mean a lot to me. He's so deserving and he's been feeling down lately. I just want him to know people still think about him and care. I'm really looking to get him anything, but I want it to be nice. And these are nice, so...but if you have any better ideas of something to give him, I'm all ears.

I wanna rp now, but...it's nearly 4 am. I should have been in bed hours ago. I should go. PM or IM me some time so we can talk, ok?

Sure thing! heart And I'm also happy to extend the offer of a free PC mini for him, too, since I completely control the distribution of those little critters. biggrin And they seem to be pretty well-received, too, which makes me really happy. (And oh man, have I ever seen a lot of nice stuff out there, too...but if he likes the Bitzers, a custom is a wonderful idea!

Oi! Yeah, I should be in bed by now, too. I start classes tomorrow. @_@ Admittedly, I start at noon, so I've got plenty of time to sleep in, but still, I should be getting some shut-eye. I'll be sure to drop you a line sometime tomorrow, though. Sneep well!

--CVirus
I don't know what he likes...really, he like human-like things, well drawn pets, good artists mostly. But I can't afford much. I was lucky to get him a custom Tahnee a while back, but luck like that I don't have often. If you can think of anything else, anything at all, tell me.

I'll try. I've not been able to sleep well for a while now I'm afraid, but I will try. Feel free to catch me on AIM too. G'night.
O.o

*snugs Tobias* ^^ He's so pretty! Now I have to get around to RPin' him.

Dapper Bunny

*stalks* MUST HAVE *lurklurklurk* xd heart
RP!?! Did I hear that right? >_> <_<....>_<

I can't WAIT to rp @_@ *spasm*

Anyonewanttoo? O:

[EDIT] EWIMADEAFACE~
These are so cool. @__@;
*subscribes and stalks*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff