The molten dragon auction! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 4 ]
I still don't know what a meta is! 0.068181818181818 6.8% [ 3 ]
Can't decide! 0.20454545454545 20.5% [ 9 ]
I'm not excited about the meta at all. 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 664 665 666

Fayt_of_Redemption
Overfiend Katsumi
Did everyone get what they needed? I can't seem to find any of these on my computer whee

As far as I know, the growing for Nuka was never posted. =3

Ok, let me look again, maybe I can attempt to redo it for you smile

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
Alrighty, thanks. =3
Ok, so, I wanted to make an apology. I made a horrible mistake.

I sold this shop. I gave up on this shop. I was so depressed over the death of my friend that I let it throw me into a deep dark place, and rather then leave this shop in a hiatus or something smart, I felt like her it was dead and just left, selling it to whoever wanted to bid on it. I'm really sorry I did this everyone. Specially those of you shop colorists/workers that worked hard on creating your own events and flats. Now there's no way I can repay everyone's contributions, but at least I can apologize for my actions. I've thought long and hard about it, and I'm pretty mad at myself for parting with some of my best work. And of course now I realize the person who bought it is probably never even going to use it. I'm really sorry everyone, I am remaking the lines, and if you are interested, I will definately give you whatever you want. If you hate me forever, I understand that too.

Thank you everyone who made this shop a huge success. I promise to never let it go (again).
Revamp/Complete Rework Notice!

Hello everyone! Katsumi here! Just wanted to give the few people that still visit this thread a heads up regarding the revamp.

>>Lines

- These are being COMPLETELY redone. All sketches of anything related to AtF was given to the winner of the auction. Whether they use them or not, I do not own them anymore, but let's face it, they could use a revamp, because the gaps between the wish dragon and the earth dragons were HUGE. I am releasing ONE element at a time (starting with earth) and possibly cutting out one stage. Some things to note about the upcoming lines - mutations are rampant! Earthies with wings, possibly other mutations, woo! Exciting! I have no timeline set for these yet, but I am taking my time and making these on par with the ancients I was working on for Freaks and Kyya. I hope to post a WIP tonight, but I might pass out first.

>>Plot

-Reworking but staying simliar/same, further in the future perhaps?

>>Missing Growths/Current pets?!

-Any work owed can be translated over to the new lines or exchanged for a custom of whatever elements are available with edits similiar or exact to what is missing, I will have custom slots for "Upgrades", and everyone who owns any AtF dragon will have one free upgrade per element type that they own, any slot after that will have a cost associated with it (only because of the detail of the new dragons).

>>Other stuff

-Colorists, you are more then welcome to continue working for AtF with the new lines but keep in mind they will be a lot more complex then the previous dragons, and might be a bit difficult. I will leave this up to you.

-Battle system - going away. There might be a mini system for events, but nothing complex as the previous. Monsters may still exist as pets, or a separate faction. Not sure where we will go on this.

Male Earth Adult New Lines

User Image
Ok, think I can finally sleep now. NIght everyone (Didn't put this but obviously yes we will make a new thread, and have to make all new graphics, just posting updates here till I set up an I/T)

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Yeah! I can't wait! You go Kat! I'm always around if you need help.
Freaksrus
Yeah! I can't wait! You go Kat! I'm always around if you need help.

Thank you Freakies!

I'm setting up the I/T but no graphics yet other then the male earthie

[X]
Welcome back~
Gazimon X
Welcome back~

Thanks smile

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Overfiend Katsumi
Ok, so, I wanted to make an apology. I made a horrible mistake.

I sold this shop. I gave up on this shop. I was so depressed over the death of my friend that I let it throw me into a deep dark place, and rather then leave this shop in a hiatus or something smart, I felt like her it was dead and just left, selling it to whoever wanted to bid on it. I'm really sorry I did this everyone. Specially those of you shop colorists/workers that worked hard on creating your own events and flats. Now there's no way I can repay everyone's contributions, but at least I can apologize for my actions. I've thought long and hard about it, and I'm pretty mad at myself for parting with some of my best work. And of course now I realize the person who bought it is probably never even going to use it. I'm really sorry everyone, I am remaking the lines, and if you are interested, I will definately give you whatever you want. If you hate me forever, I understand that too.

Thank you everyone who made this shop a huge success. I promise to never let it go (again).
Welcome back! I am so very sorry about the death of your friend. That sucks that the person you sold the lines too didn't use them. You drew them to begin with, so I see no reason why you can't use them again. I did so love some of the lines too! But as far as the earth dragon lines go, they are SOOO MUCH better than before! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff