Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alpha Snow Clan Event?

Excited! 0.30612244897959 30.6% [ 30 ]
MORE excited!! 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 18 ]
I dun wan a alpha... 0.030612244897959 3.1% [ 3 ]
I dun wan an automatic alpha, I wanna work for it 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
I'm not excited, but I am interested, just not spastically so 0.19387755102041 19.4% [ 19 ]
I'm... not interested... in anything... 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73 74 > >>

Reserved

Open for posting...
Okay, these details are killing me. o.o *works on more posts*
and my lineartist went crazy and drew like fifteen puppies... o.o She likes the pups. However entertaining that is, I feel we're digressing... o.o

Hey, this has kinda turned into a silent journal. Maybe I should start making entries... I'll get up more information tommorrow. I've got the whole front page ready to be typed, and half the second. It's just the typing part I'm postponing...
darcy1992
ninja

egosearch or lurking? Thanks for the bump. ^.^
*twitches from pain of posting RP section* Almost...done...with....first...page....

Lineart may be done tommorrow! Yay!

And I'm more than halfway done with the RD of the second page. *nod nod*

Oh, and I have someone to create beautiful certs for us. But I'll be doing the tagging. ^.^
Keeper of Memories
darcy1992
ninja

egosearch or lurking? Thanks for the bump. ^.^
Hmmm, saved the shoppie and lurking.
^.^ Glad I've got at least one. It's so hard to see lurkers...

Oh, and if lineartists is at school today, I'll get the rest of the pieces. If she isn't, I'll have them Monday. I have some growth charts to make now... But I suppose I need an inking contest first. *nods* I guess I've got two-three contests to run later this week then.
Here are the watermarked, uncleaned versions of around half of the lineart. Just to give interest in the thread.

User Image Pups
User Image Omegas
User Image Loners

Steal, and I'll report you so fast you'll get a nosebleed. Kat worked hard on them for me. Actually, she really didn't, but that's besides the point. I worked hard on them for her for her. *nods* Yeah... that's about right.

Kiareii's Husband

Dangerous Cultist

They're so amazing! O_O
Dovaxy
They're so amazing! O_O

*nods* I almost don't want to sell any of them because of that. ^.^ But I decided it would be a lot more fun to RP with more than myself. heart

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Absolutely Beautiful! those will deffinately sell well.
I must get one.. :stares at the pretty art:

If you make a mail list, would you place me on it..?
The Insane Hatter
I must get one.. :stares at the pretty art:

If you make a mail list, would you place me on it..?

I really don't think I'm going to make a mailing list, simply because Gaia has issues with friendslist mailings right now. *nod nod* However, I will put you on it if I do make one.

And thanks everyone for the mass amounts of support so far! I really hope that this place gets off the ground!
Alrighty everyone... Everything is typed up! First flatsale of adult loners will be coming up within the month. But, I also need some help with pricing guys. I know I don't want it lower than 3K. But what does everyone else think? What about for the pups versus ones that are already full-grown? Pricing help would be loved!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff