Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/birds-of-a-feather-invader-zim-event-comming-soon/t.75508791/

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Obey them or pay!

~General~
1. Obey gaia tos
2. Obey stafff
3. Be nice
4. No begging

~Sale~
1. Dont post till I say go.

~RP~
1. No godmoding

~Tribe leaders~ (do not follow these and your pet will be re-homed. No refund either sorry.)
1. warn me if your gonna be gone for more then a few days..
2. if I have warned you respond in a week or loose your pet.
3. if you have gotten warned 3 times even if you responded to one of them you will get no more warnings and will loose your pet the next time this happens.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

For years legends told of an island in the sky where only things that flew could reach. every now and then beautiful feathers would be found on the ground near island shaped cloud. Thus people believed birds ruled this island. Many tried to fly up to the island in search of fame and treasures but even if they reached the clouds nothing was there. In reality the birds had been watching the humans. The birds were always indecisive on if they should let the humans reach there island. Some tribes wanted to bring the humans to them other tribes thought it was to dangerous. one tribe wanted to enslave humanity for there own uses. One day though one of the birds fell from the sky and was injured. he was unable to move his wings so he couldn't return to the sky's and waited for something to kill him. But to his surprise a young human girl showed him kindness and tended to him while his wings healed keeping him safe.

Once that birds wings healed he promised the girl he would return one day to bring her back with him. after sharing his tale of kindness the human showed him the tribe leaders all decided to give the humans a chance. Though they would only allow the kind of heart to come. At first that's how it worked and everything was at peace but the dark tribe wanted humans they could control and so they sneaked corrupt ones in.

The corrupt Humans used technology to make it possible for all humans to reach the island in the sky. The dark tribe and the corrupt humans worked together to gain greater power while the the Light tribe tried to rally help. There was a huge war but the Light tribe had gained enough help that they won. The Dark tribe disappeared from sight waiting for a day to once again rise to power. though the Light tribe agreed with the other tribes to keep the gates open to all humans. Perhaps they could clear the hearts of all humans this way. You now stand before the ground gate. you have finely been able to enter the Castle in the sky. Your adventure starts here.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image
The Feather stage Is normally the first stage for your bird. Its extremely light even a slight breeze can take it away so you better hold onto it.

Stage lasts: Three days-one week.

User Image

This is stage two except when it is the offspring of another pair of birds then it is stage one. You little bird seems to be tired a lot and fits in the palm of your hands now. it cant do anything other then chirp and whistle. it will need lots of love and care to grow up to the next stage.

Stage lasts: one week-two weeks

User Image
This is the third stage. Your little bird is now starting to get more energetic. it even can say a few words. Nurture your bird and I am sure it will be able to say a wide vocabulary of words.

Stage lasts: ????

[Image pending}

Your Bird has made it to the adult stage. It now speaks perfectly well and may even be doing mating songs so you better keep an eye on it. or else you may end up having more birds then you want.
Stage lasts: Infinite

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
What ya see is what I got

Next Flat sale: August 17th

Next Auction: August 15th

Next Raffle: TBA

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
For a little extra I am sure I can "find" what your looking for.

~Price~

~Slots~ closed

Lady Evelon: Closed

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Where baby's come from

~Price~

~Slots~Closed

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Love Thy Neighbor

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/72295517/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/dbzssjkris/boaf/boafb.png[/img][/url]

Small:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/72295517/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/dbzssjkris/boaf/boafb-1.png[/IMG][/url]

Links out:

User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Black White Gray always there night and day

~White~
LucillexAn
Invader Tekk
Vahyla

~Gray~

~Black~

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Give credit where credit is due.

Owner: Lady Evelon
Lineartist: LucillexAn
Cert maker: Invader Tekk
Shade artist: Vahyla
Event Planners: Lady Evelon & Dea and #Teddy#

Program used:
Gimp

Brushes created by (all da accounts)
~Shift-ing
~surfing-ant
~Project-GimpBC
~xsound-trackx
~coffinkittie
~Ln213

Pattrens: (I will use these at times) (all da accounts)
~iceytina

Dangerous Lunatic

My notes:

Current tribes:
Light: to enter this one you must earn it only pure of heart can be in this tribe
Dark (currently missing) you can not enter this one right now
Beast: Normally these are better with the animals down on earth.
Plant: They make awesome gardeners.
Ocean: Best with swimming and fishing. Leader: Marina

Dangerous Lunatic

FAQ.

Q.How do you tell the genders apart.
A. you cant unless you ask me or they are at stage 3 or 4

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff