Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the Fa'e Diary of Sofi
Like all diaries, this diary is meant to be private. This means you need to ask the permission of Junyi before you post in here. Please do not ask to buy this Fa'e child, they are NOT FOR SALE. What are the FA'E, anyway? To find out more about them, please visit the FA'E HQ. There are always lots of people there, and our HQ Sheriffs will gladly help you out if you have questions. So please, do not post here and ruin an exciting story, ok? Now, read away and enjoy the little and big adventures of Sofi.

Random Facts About Sofi
Reborn: Unknown - Lost Child of Fa'e / Rediscovered 2/20/2007
Guardian: Junyi
Favorite Colors: Blues and neon colors
Favorite Things: Toys, stuffed animals, and pretty much anything else meant for children half her age
Personality: Naïve and curious, with an unexplained uneasiness around fire
Powers: Cartoon Logic
Partial to: unknown

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

User Image Hey guys! Junyi here! No no, not June, the empathic alien with a daughter named Luna and a brother named Vilden and some adopted Porcelain children and a grandkid and now a niece named Sofi-- okay, you get the point. June and Junyi are two separate entities. June will pop up in this journal every so often, but as for me, Junyi, the idealized Gaia-projection of an unemployed twenty-something mouse potato on Earth... well. This is the first and last you're gonna see of me in this journal. At least, until I make some kind of OOC wisecrack, separated from reality by those little (( )) marks.

So let me tell you a little bit about the village of Chelm, which Sofi personifies. Yes, Chelm is a real city! In real Poland! But it's also a fictional setting for a whole bunch of Yiddish humor stories known, collectively, as Chelm tales. Or "The Wise Men of Chelm."

The introduction to Chelm is told differently, but the plot is always the same. An angel with two very heavy sacks of souls, one with wise souls, and one with foolish souls. As he scatters them over the Earth, he drifts lower and lower under the weight, until the sack of fools catches on something (A mountain or some really tall trees) and RIPS, sending a high concentration of foolish souls onto one spot-- the village of Chelm. Other stories like to make you guess whether it was the wise sack or the foolish sack, but one should think it's fairly obvious!

Now, telling all these stories will take up a lot of time and space, so I'll spare you the tl;dr and just throw up some links:

User Image
The original quest thread for the Chelm Fa'e, Sofi! Here, you can find snippits of Chelm tales posted at the beginning of each comment, along with the links to the full stories.

User Image
The specific Chelm Tale used to explain how the village burned to the ground. I hope I didn't give anything important away. But then again, it also pops up in the quest thread, so if you've gotten this far, I guess you're already spoiled! Haha!

Okay! I think we're done here! Onto the story of Chelm reborn!

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

User Image Greetings, puny Earthlings! Vilden here, breaking the fourth wall (and possibly a few brains) to tell you a little bit about my home planet. For the record, notice I made the distinction of "Earthling", rather than simply "Human". There's a reason for that, but I'll get to it in a bit.

Since I'm breaking the fourth wall, I'm going to go ahead and lay down some stuff that is generally not spoken about as fact. You know, the old "Ancient event so horribly old and ancient that everyone but a select enlightened few have dismissed it as myth." I'm one of those in the know, but I normally wouldn't go around blabbing this to any Joe I meet on the street either. This is some reality-shattering stuff, after all! So let's just keep this information between us, all right? All right!

IN THE BEGINNING, there was a race of aliens who had advanced farther than you and I could possibly COMPREHEND. So let's not try, okay? Just shut up and keep listening to my story, all right?

Where was I... Ah! Right! The aliens! Like all other intelligent life forms, they had questions about their existence. "Why are we here?" "How did we come to be?" Et cetera, et cetera. Now, they'd been debating these big questions for millennia by their perception (By ours, a couple billion years), but now they had the means to put some of these theories into practice. Playing god, if you will. Don't ask me how, because I REALLY don't know. But the point is, two promising little planets (At this point, I'll just be using "Gaia" and "Earth" interchangeably since they fill the same niche in the story) developed the capacity for life. Badda bing, badda boom, LET THERE BE LIGHT, and on both planets, things develop pretty much the same.

Fast forward to humanity! Our earliest ancestors were not part of the plan, so to speak. These aliens, you see, looking to reproduce their own evolution, were more interested in how the dolphins and their ancestors were doing. Then along came homo. There were a few who were concerned by these freak developments, but the vast majority was fascinated with us. Especially since we'd developed on BOTH planets. In time, they switched their focus from their own ancestors to ours, since we were showing extraordinary potential. Well, okay. That's KIND of a lie. The Earthlings were showing great potential. The Neilani, not so much.

So a decision was made, and the two worlds were bridged by an interdimensional gate. The idea was that Earthlings would be able to help their Neilani cousins, and perhaps the Neilani would have something to share with the Earthlings. "We're not alone", blah blah. You know how it goes. Well, they took to it well at first, but eventually, the Earthlings got sick of picking up the slack of the Neilani. So they destroyed their end of the gate. The end, as far as you guys knew it.

For some reason, knowing we'd been given up on, we were suddenly spurred to advance. We could only depend on each other, our brothers, and that unified us like you wouldn't believe. You all had wars and conflicts and arms races. We had nothing but cooperation. Not to say we're not capable of the negativity you guys are (More on that later), but large scale conflict, at least, was unheard of. And because of this cooperation, we were a hair behind you present level of technology while you were stuck in the dark ages. We learned to read and project our emotions. AND we also figured out how to reopen that Gate. (So sue us, we were curious.) Seeing the state your world was in, we decided to lend our assistance. BAM! Say hello to your Renaissance! We've been hanging around ever since, mostly just seeing what there is to be seen, subtly helping, and observing.

But since your world is pretty much defenseless and you've got a Gate leading right into our back yard... we also protect you from those threats you might not be aware of. Gotta look out for ourselves you know.

And WOW this is getting long. There's a lot of other stuff (Like what MY role is in all of this), but I don't wanna bore you to tears! And there's still more to go! wink Maybe I'll go into that another time.

For those of you who don't care about the "mythology" and just want to know what it's like NOW, you may now start paying attention!

So I said we were just barely behind your present technology level when we helped jump-start your renaissance. Now? Well, think Star Trek. (I love that show!) We've got space travel, we've got dialogues going with other species, we've got flying cars. It's actually a pretty decent place to live!

But we're not perfect; not by a long shot. Other races see us as kind of snobbish, and to be honest, they're right on the money. We're good to each other; like I said, we're all brothers here, even if we aren't related by blood. But outsiders? Well. Let's just say there's "Us", and then there's "Them". And that's the only distinction that matters on Neilan. Even Earthlings, our closest relatives, are "Them". Sure, a lot of Neilani (Like me and my sister June, to name a few) think you guys are totally interesting. But most Neilani see you as little more than halfwit savages, and that if they don't step in and guide the lot of you, you'll blow yourselves up or something.

So when there's the odd Neilani who's born having more in common with the Earth humans than the Neilan humans? Guess how other Neilani see them.

Yyyyup. And now you can kind of guess how Sof's childhood on Neilan went.

Well! I guess that's it for now. And in case you're wondering, the reason we're so open on Gaia is, quite frankly, no one gives a damn we're here! You guys are a riot. Never change!

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

User Image Name: Sofi Keth
Name Meaning: From YIDDISH TSOPHE: Scout, Watcher, Guard ; GREEK: Wise

Apparent Age: 17
Grade (Neilan) Senior, Third year
Grade (Earth): 12th

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'1"
Weight:: 131 lbs

Personality: Growing up on Neilan hasn't been easy for Sofi. As a person without a hint of empathy, she's considered severely mentally challenged. Because of this, she's been treated like a small child her entire life. Not really the best life for someone who'd like to be taken seriously, but Sofi's accustomed to it.

Neilani society has encouraged Sofi to be extremely childlike in both personality and her views of the world around her. As intellectual expectations are generally low, Sofi feels no pressing need to look or act smart, and as expectations of her maturity levels are equally low, she feels no pressing need to act her age, either.

This isn't to say she acts like a complete baby in public, though. People just seem to more gently treat those who are genuinely small and helpless. And knowing that, Sofi easily plays the role of the helpless child when faced with adversity. While she does like to do things herself like a big girl, situations often become too overwhelming much too quickly, and that's when she needs someone to hold her hand.

Because she hasn't had to deal with any real hardship or overcome large obstacles without help, Sofi is very easily overwhelmed and will withdraw when things become too complicated for her to easily understand. At this time, she will usually limit her speech to "Yes", "No", and "Um" and adopt a position of "Keep your head down and shut up" until someone explains the situation to her in words she can understand, or everything blows over.

Education: There are special institutes on Neilan designed for people with limited (or nonexistent) empathy and other disabilities. There, the focus is less on excelling academically, and more on learning to become a productive member of society despite their handicap. Sofi would have been sent to one of these institutes, but due to Vilden's influence, she was instead allowed to enroll in the special education devision of the Neilan Academy system.

Though Vilden is a respected member of the Agents, there are many who strongly disagreed with his abuse of power in order to enroll his daughter in a school that, in their minds, she had no business attending. Were Sofi empathic, she'd be able to sense the daily barrage of enmity toward the girl who diverts resources away from students more likely to succeed. Since she isn't, she simply knew the isolation from her classmates in the form of always being picked last for teams in gym class.

Academically, Sofi performed adequately. Though she tries hard, she's mainly a C student with a few Bs in easier classes, such as Gaian language. Her As are few and far between-- usually in classes like Home Ec, where the primary skill required is "Following directions." Her worst subject is gym, in which she's never received higher than a D.

Since discovering she is a Fa'e, Sofi's had one final blowout with her teachers in the form of being called a liar when she claimed to have magical powers (and that bunnies were carnivorous.) After being told point-blank that Sofi was not wanted in the Academy system, Vilden has pulled her out of school with the intent of enrolling her in school in Gaia.

Instead, it seems she'll be sent to Pleasantville Academy on Earth-- a place she'll fit in better than anywhere she's been before.

Home Life: Sofi lives alone with her guardian/father, Vilden. Though she considers him to be her father, they share more of a sibling relationship than they do father and daughter. This is, most likely, due to the fact that Sofi has very few friends of her own, and even less that are her own age.

Vilden's position in the Agents and his own frugal lifestyle have allowed them to live quite comfortably, with plenty of space for Sofi to run around in and fill up with her huge collection of stuffed animals (all named). Although she should have grown out of this sort of play, she and Vilden still do occasionally hold large, elaborate dress-up tea parties with the stuffed animals.

Now that both she and Vilden are aware of her special nature, they have moved to Gaia in order to better suit her needs. They now live in a spacious apartment in downtown Barton, near the Jejune June Café (owned by Vilden's sister, June). Vilden still owns his home in Neilan, which is now up for rent.

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

User Image Good morning, class! (hehe, I've always wanted to say that! No talking! No chewing your gum! Did you bring enough for the class?) Professor Sofi here to give you my totally informed analysis-sis-sis of my powers! Even though I kinda don't understand them myself...

But that's not important, because this is the front page, and everything on the front page doesn't happen in real life! I can know anything! Do anything! I know kung-fu! (But if I die on the front page, do I die in real life...?)

Okay okay, enough philosophication. You guys are here to read all about my SUPER POWERS! Right? Right? Right! Here we go! So I present to you: The Cartoon Laws of Physics! Born from O'Donnell's Laws of Cartoon Motion, refined in the mid-nineties by TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS, and a well-known e-mail forward-forward-forward among the engineer crowd! And now I shall quote it to you, word for word! Pretend I'm the one I came up with it, okay? Because it's totally genius!

Cartoon Law I
Any body suspended in space will remain in space until made aware of its situation.

Daffy Duck steps off a cliff, expecting further pastureland. He loiters in midair, soliloquizing flippantly, until he chances to look down. At this point, the familiar principle of 32 feet per second per second takes over.

Cartoon Law II
Any body in motion will tend to remain in motion until solid matter intervenes suddenly.

Whether shot from a cannon or in hot pursuit on foot, cartoon characters are so absolute in their momentum that only a telephone pole or an outsize boulder retards their forward motion absolutely. Sir Isaac Newton called this sudden termination of motion the stooge's surcease.

Cartoon Law III
Any body passing through solid matter will leave a perforation conforming to its perimeter.

Also called the silhouette of passage, this phenomenon is the speciality of victims of directed-pressure explosions and of reckless cowards who are so eager to escape that they exit directly through the wall of a house, leaving a cookie-cutout-perfect hole. The threat of skunks or matrimony often catalyzes this reaction.

Cartoon Law IV
The time required for an object to fall twenty stories is greater than or equal to the time it takes for whoever knocked it off the ledge to spiral down twenty flights to attempt to capture it unbroken.

Such an object is inevitably priceless, the attempt to capture it inevitably unsuccessful.

Cartoon Law V
All principles of gravity are negated by fear.

Psychic forces are sufficient in most bodies for a shock to propel them directly away from the earth's surface. A spooky noise or an adversary's signature sound will induce motion upward, usually to the cradle of a chandelier, a treetop, or the crest of a flagpole. The feet of a character who is running or the wheels of a speeding auto need never touch the ground, especially when in flight.

Cartoon Law VI
As speed increases, objects can be in several places at once.

This is particularly true of tooth-and-claw fights, in which a character's head may be glimpsed emerging from the cloud of altercation at several places simultaneously. This effect is common as well among bodies that are spinning or being throttled.

A wacky character has the option of self-replication only at manic high speeds and may ricochet off walls to achieve the velocity required.

Cartoon Law VII
Certain bodies can pass through solid walls painted to resemble tunnel entrances; others cannot.

This trompe l'oeil inconsistency has baffled generations, but at least it is known that whoever paints an entrance on a wall's surface to trick an opponent will be unable to pursue him into this theoretical space.

The painter is flattened against the wall when he attempts to follow into the painting. This is ultimately a problem of art, not of science.

Cartoon Law VIII
Any violent rearrangement of feline matter is impermanent.

Cartoon cats possess even more deaths than the traditional nine lives might comfortably afford. They can be decimated, spliced, splayed, accordion-pleated, spindled, or disassembled, but they cannot be destroyed. After a few moments of blinking self pity, they reinflate, elongate, snap back, or solidify.

Corollary:
A cat will assume the shape of its container.

Cartoon Law IX
Everything falls faster than an anvil.

Cartoon Law X
For every vengeance there is an equal and opposite revengeance.

This is the one law of animated cartoon motion that also applies to the physical world at large. For that reason, we need the relief of watching it happen to a duck instead.

Cartoon Law Amendment A
A sharp object will always propel a character upward.

When poked (usually in the buttocks) with a sharp object (usually a pin), a character will defy gravity by shooting straight up, with great velocity.

Cartoon Law Amendment B
The laws of object permanence are nullified for "cool" characters.

Characters who are intended to be "cool" can make previously nonexistent objects appear from behind their backs at will. For instance, the Road Runner can materialize signs to express himself without speaking.

Cartoon Law Amendment C
Explosive weapons cannot cause fatal injuries.

They merely turn characters temporarily black and smokey.

Cartoon Law Amendment D
Gravity is transmitted by slow-moving waves of large wavelengths.

Their operation can be wittnessed by observing the behavior of a canine suspended over a large vertical drop. Its feet will begin to fall first, causing its legs to stretch. As the wave reaches its torso, that part will begin to fall, causing the neck to strech. As the head begins to fall, tension is released and the canine will resume its regular proportions until such time as it strikes the ground.

Cartoon Law Amendment E
Dynamite is spontaneously generated in "C-spaces" (spaces in which cartoon laws hold).

The process is analogous to steady-state theories of the universe which postulated that the tensions involved in maintaining a space would cause the creation of hydrogen from nothing. Dynamite quanta are quite large (stick sized) and unstable (lit). Such quanta are attracted to psychic forces generated by feelings of distress in "cool" characters (see Amendment B, which may be a special case of this law), who are able to use said quanta to their advantage. One may imagine C-spaces where all matter and energy result from primal masses of dynamite exploding. A big bang indeed.

Dear Professor Sofi,
If you're the reincarnation of an old village, why are all your powers about cartoons and stuff? What do cartoons have to do with Chelm?

That's a good question! And to answer your question, the reason I can do all sorts of cool cartoony stuff is because it doesn't adhere to normal logic. Or in normal-people words, it looks your logic in the face and LAUGHS! So really, it's less that Chelm and cartoons have anything to do with each other, but in a cartoon, a lot of crazy stuff is possible that wouldn't normally happen in real life!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

User Image Name: Vilden Keth
Sex: Male

Hair Color: Dark wine
Eye Color: Blue-gray
Height: 5'8"
Weight:: 171 lbs

Personality: The elder brother of June Keth (whom you may all know as Junyi), Vilden's the perfect example of the Keth family line. Extremely strong in mind and body, intelligent, and able to succeed at everything he puts his mind to. He's always been the favored child, both in public, and at home.

You'd think this would get to his head, but his keen awareness of June's jealousy of him and her own frustrations at being a throwback to a "less enlightened" time kept him firmly grounded in reality. He's cheerful, gracious, and one hell of a jokester, preferring to keep himself surrounded by levity.

The fact that he's rarely seen without a smile on his face means that when he stops smiling, people start to avoid his path. His exceptional mental control keeps most of his emotional projections under a tight lid, but his face is expressive enough to betray what's being kept hidden. And when he storms forward with a deep scowl on his face, everyone knows to stay the hell away from him-- or else.

But now that Sofi is out of the Academy system and is living an already happier life on Gaia, there isn't much reason for Vilden to stop smiling for now. So instead, he cheerfully dons his frilly apron, fancy hat, and lace gloves, and raises his teacup in toast to a fresh start.

Work: Though Vilden doesn't disclose his exact rank in the Agents, it's generally understood that he's higher up on the chain of command than anyone within the hierarchy seems to suggest. He and his partner, Chence Ramory, are often the first called on in an emergency, and he has even been tasked with the training of the first emergency draft into the Agents-- his niece, Luna.

Tiny Pumpkin

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

User ImageThis is my Aunt June. She's younger than Dad by about two years, and he says that she was always always always trying to compete with him when they were kids. Dad compares me to her a lot because I don't have empathy and hers is just pretty weak. Like, she could go to the Academy without any problems and she didn't have to be in Special Ed. But other than that, she was just like me. She runs a coffee shop on Gaia that also sells a lot of Neilani teas ad pastries, which is really cool because I like Neilani food a lot. Well, duh, that's where I'm from so of course I like the food.

She's pretty nice and motherly, and pretty understanding of a lot of things. I like her.

User Image And THIS is my cousin Luna. Luna's older than I am and already has a kid, which is pretty weird and makes me feel really old. I thought we would be really good friends right off the bat (I was REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping since we're family and all), but she's just... reeeeeeeeeally creepy. She's like a doll. One of those creepy ones that blinks on its own. She can't say anything because her brain's messed up, and she has to speak telepathically. She can project stuff directly into my head which is SUPER creepy. She doesn't anymore now that Dad told her I was uncomfortable with it. And since I don't understand sign language, she doesn't really bother to talk to me. And she doesn't seem to have any feelings and she's just... well. A quiet, creepy doll with a kid. Yeeeugh. Gives me the CREEPS.

User Image

User Image

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

User ImageShe says she's a river, but I say she's the "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD" girl who wants to be some kind of evil athlete. I know Bunny says she's a villain, but I think the Kneel before Zod girl is the REAL DEAL. Not that that's a bad thing. I mean, she likes hamburgers and she's a bad shot with a small ball, so she's not like an evil genius or anything (though I think she might want to be) She's okay, though. I'd invite her to my birthday party.

SPECIAL SOFI NOTE: If she offers punch, SAY NO.

User Image Bunny's my first ever FRIEND friend and maybe we're not going to have tea parties because they're what little little kids do but we're going to hang out and stuff and be cool kids. But I'm still going to have tea parties with dad because they're fun.

Bunny says she's a villain, but I don't believe her yet. She's not bald and she doesn't have a goatee and I don't think she owns a leather bodysuit or a suit of armor, and she said all she can do is summon evil bunnies, so I don't think she's really evil. And she said she'll be my friend, which automatically makes her on the forces of GOOD. 'Cause I'm a superhero and stuff. Maybe.

User Image He's probably the coolest mutant I've ever seen. He's got four eyes and four arms and I don't want to know what other things he's got double of, but at least he doesn't have two heads! He's got a talking pet cat which is also SUPER SUPER cool.

He told me that I'm awesome and that I've got magical powers just like all the other cool superheroes, so that means I'm a mutant super hero too. And he's MY hero for telling me!

User Image I lied; this one's not a friend of mine! He's mean and almost made me cry, and did I mention he's mean? If I ever see him again, I'm gonna kick him in the shins! Well, okay, maybe not, because I think he could beat me up, but I would think VERY HARD about kicking him in the shins, and stick my tongue out at him while his back is turned. Take THAT, fuzzface!

User Image Guelly Guelly Guelly! 4laugh I REALLY don't like his hair. Really truly do not like. But he's never burned anything with it that I've seen, and he's pretty considerate about it, so even though it kind of SCARES THE DICKENS out of me (whatever that means), I like Guelly just fine. He hangs out with me at Aunt June's, and between us we've drank EVERY NEILANI SODA (and the Gaian ones!) on the menu! FORTHEWIN! It just goes to show you can't judge a book by the fire on its head!

User Image I met her at prom, and she's really pretty and ladylike-looking and stuff, but that might've just been her costume. She's really pretty, and she's actually pretty nice, too. I hope we can be friends!

User Image She was one of my partners in the prom meet-n-greet thing, and she's such a nice person! She's going to be a mom soon-- really, REALLY soon, and I think she's going to be a good one because she's nice and caring and did I mention nice? I like her! I hope we get to be really good friends, even if she's going to be busy with mom things.

User Image I call her pip because she looks like she has a monocle on, and you know how those people are. They sit around drinking tea with their pinkies up and say things like "Pip pip, Cheerios!" She's a cute baby! Even if she doesn't seem to trust me with ice creams. Her guardian, Innie, is a really nice person, too! Maybe when Pip's older, I can babysit her or something! I have experience with freaky babies, don'cha know!

User Image Huh? How'd this picture get in here? I dunno this guy. Next!

User Image I know he's not a bad dog, but I still feel like he might've badtouched me once. Even if I don't think he actually meant to. Hey! Puppy! PUTTING YOUR HEAD IN A GIRL'S LAP IS INAPPROPRIATE TOUCHING, EVEN IF IT'S JUST SO SHE CAN SCRITCH YOUR EARS.

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

User Image
Hey, it's me! Here I am looking all super cool and SUPER HERO in my favorite sweater from Gramma Keth. whee

Tiny Pumpkin

Tiny Pumpkin

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

If you'd like to get in touch with me for Fa'e related things, I can easily be reached via PM. However, if you'd like me to get your message FASTER, please send an IM to McJunyi. Please let me know who you are on Gaia, though, so I don't get all confused on you!

If I don't reply immediately (or for a few hours), please don't think I'm mad at you, that I hate you, or that I'm an elitist snob who doesn't mingle with the "peanut gallery". I never put up away messages, and I'm connected to AIM nearly 24/7. And if you're IMing me for the first time and don't see an idle message, that's because I haven't put you on my buddylist yet and my IM client is still asking me if I want to accept a message from you. (Which I can't do if I'm not at the computer)

Thanks for your understanding! <3

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

This is a private journal! As such, please don't bump, spam, or post OOC comments. In fact, I'd prefer you PM or IM me before posting unless you're:

• Fa'e staff
  • A Fa'e guardian
  • a GMFC parent who ICly knows of Vilden and/or Sofi
  • The player of ANY character who knows Vilden ICly
  • Dropping off a note or gift (IC only, please!)

Thanks a ton! I appreciate it!

Tiny Pumpkin

User Image

Please keep the following things in mind so that Junyi does not go Godzilla on the B/C forums.

• Sofi is not for resale, lease, rent, or auction. Not only is she not labeled for individual resale, but the Fa'e staff would be after my blood if I tried to sell Sofi on the black market. As I kind of need my blood to live, I'm going to have to turn down requests to buy her from me.

• Sofi's potential offspring are not for sale! I am not a licensed Fa'e breeder. Also, see the above comments about my blood.

• Sofi will spawn little Soflings of her own if and when she is ready. The odds of Sofi having a child are slim, and the odds of her having a child out of wedlock are astronomical. Hopefully this answers the question of "When will Sofi have babies?"

• I am not a matchmaker. If I plan out Sofi's future right down to her love life, I may end up at the bottom of the bay encased in concrete. If I meddle in Vilden's love life, I may end up on the receiving end of a disintegration ray.

• If you have a problem with me, please talk to me first! I don't bite, and I've been told I take criticism fairly well. So please don't hesitate to contact me if you have a problem! I'll be happy to talk it out with you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff