Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Smoke beams* Eh, the day was pretty uneventful... things are looking up now, though! *she blinks at Wotcher* Tacos? TACOS! *flees back into the kitchen, in pursuit of teh tacos!*

*Morion, noticing that Yuumei looks distracted and rather sad, walks over to her.* Greetings Lady Yuumei... I'm glad you could make it. *he bows, leaning a bit closer and murmuring* Are you alright?
Svrellia's ears perk up at the thought of tacos... how long had it been? She quickly follows Smoke into the kitchen, grinning at Wotcher. "Good idea!"
*laughs softly* Thanks, Svrellia, but i don't eat.
Yuumei waves back at Divine, then notices the blue dragon in front of her. "Why, hello Sir Morion," she says, still a bit distracted. "I... I guess I'm ok. It's just... been quite hard these days."
Svrellia stops before entering the kitchen and turns back around to Deanna. "Gah! I'm sorry. I'm going to go help Smoke with the tacos," she says licking her lips. Help indeed. More like making the load a bit lighter perhaps? "I'll be right back!"

Ruthless Gawker

Wotcher stares at Deanna. "YOU DON'T EAT? MY GOD WOMAN, HOW DO YOU LIVE?!" Blinking twice she spun around, in hot pursuit of Smoke and the lovely tacos.

The faint traces of a smile played on Arakel's face, but they quickly faded. Like Wotcher, he too had felt something, but unlike Wotcher, it hadn't left when they entered. It wasn't an ominous feeling...It was an odd sort of feeling. He couldn't quite explain it.
*The cold breeze snakes across the main room again... it feels too direct to be the air conditioner. This time it seems to pulse like a wave across the room before fading...*

*Morion's brow furrows and he looks around, his wings twitching.*
Ghlyssa notices that something seems to be bother Arakel. "Are you--" her voice trails off as she feels the cold air. "That... that was... strange." she says and peers around suspiciously.
*Morion turns his full attention back to Yuu-chan as the cold feeling passes.* I... understand. A little, at least... I think. *he smiles nervously and rubs the back of his head, not sure of what to say to bring Yuumei reassurance* Everything will be alright, I'm sure of it... we are all connected. The chain will not be broken.
She yawns a bit. "I hope you're right Morion... I really do. I've..." Yuumei stops for a moment, as she looks down at her feet. "I've.. been having strange dreams recently... and it makes me wonder... what the heck... where the heck she is..." Her mind wonders a bit, as she was gazing back at nothing...

Ruthless Gawker

Arakel shook his head as the cold breeze passed. "Strange." He repearted after Ghylssa, looking around himself. Something was amiss, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it. Something...strange.
Ghlyssa shrugs off the odd feeling and then looks back to Wotcher, thinking to reassure the young boy. "Probably a window open somewhere," she says lamely, not so sure of it herself.

Svrellia comes back in holding a taco and noticing that the mood seems somewhat subdued again and peeks back into the kitchen, checking on Wotcher and Smoke and then wonders what had happened.
*Smoke dances back into the room with a plate full of tacos... some of them are already in the process of being eaten by Wotcher and Svrellia.* xd Tacos Tacos TACOS!! *puts the plate down on the table and dances around it, chanting strangely*

*Morion raises an eyebrow at his mother's behavior, then chuckles and shakes his head, looking back at Yuumei.* You haven't been sleeping much, have you? I can't say I blame you. What sort of dreams... have you been having? ...if you want to talk about it, that is. I don't want to force you... tonight's a night for happier things.

((Anyone mind me throwing a freaky plot twist of Morion's into this party? *snerk* That's what the cold wind is about...))
(((Go ahead! That's what we're all about xd )))

Svrellia grabs another taco and watches Smoke, trying to figure out if this were some type of new dance and studying what she was doing, with a smile.

Ruthless Gawker

((Damn, I want a taco now. *sob.*))

Wotcher grabs herself a taco, savoring the taco-y ness. "I WISH I WERE AN OSCAR MEYER WEINER! THEN EVERYONE WOULD BE IN LOVE WITH, EVERYONE WOULD BE IN LOVE WITH, EVERYONE WOULD BE IN LOVE WITH ME!"

Arakel looked around, the strange feeling groing even stronger. Something was coming...Something not evil, but then again, it wasn't good either...

((Does it have to be an EVIL plot? XD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces