Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Something was moving down there. Swooping lower she recognised Prox. Deciding to have a bit of fun she dove down, pulling up at just the last second to send a flurry of snow swirling around her young friend as her feet lightly touched down in the snow. "Hello, how are you Little Dream? Any better?"

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Yeah. I didn't dream last night," he nodded. "It's been peaceful. Are you doing okay?"

elsewhere:
Prolixity - 23, Dreamer, and parent to a teenager who was currently very much missing - was trying to find something to take his mind of being worried about it. Work wasn't doing it, nor was research. He picked up the phone, remembering something Anen had said a few days before.
User Image
"That's good I guess. What else have you been up to?" She led the way inside, putting the kettle on to boil with two cups awaiting fresh tea.

elsewhere~
Draconayzia, looks 22-25 (real age unknown) was sitting idly by the fire while her son was out romping in the snow. Hearing the phone jingle she made her way down the hall, picking up the modified recieve expectantly. "Hello?"

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Just thinking about what will grow in the garden when the season turns." He shook his cloak out and hung it on a peg, then padded over to sit on the floor in front ofthe fireplace. "You've been flying?"

elsewhere:
"Hi, Drac. It's Prox. What are you doing today? I seem to remember you saying you had a shop to show me, and I could really use a distraction just now."
User Image
"Oh, the garden will be wonderful in sping. It's really Lucius that plants an acres for the flowers as far as I know. He's really good at it. Cultivates some of the lovliest roses. Only thing that I can think of to top that would be flying. My wings have been a bit restless about that lately." She smiled again, placing a steamning mug infront of her young friend.

"I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of finding some weak catnip tea. Thought it might make you feel better." She smiled again, sipping from her own mug of Earl Grey. Gianfar had gotten her to like caffine a while back, even if it didn't really affect her that much.

elsewhere~
"Oh hi! Great to hear from you. I'm just sitting around. Come on by and we can ride out to the shop. I'll have a few snacks waiting too. Sound good?"

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"I like roses," he said, and took the mug from her, sniffing curiously at it before sipping. "That tastes good," he said, with some surprise. "I don't t hink I've had it before."

elsewhere:
"Sure. Okay, then. I'll be over in a little while." A pause. "Thanks, Drac. "
User Image
"Good, I'm glad you like it. Care for something to eat or are you set with the tea?" She had moved to one of the cabinets, pulling out some bread for sandwiches. Hunger was still a factor even though she was a diety.

elsewhere~
"Ok, see you then. Don't thank me you furball, just get here safely." Her tone was gesting, tryingt o get her friend to calm down a bit before he got himself all turned around in the snow.

It had taken about 30 minutes for her friend to get there, her home being fairly out of the way. She sat on the front stoop, waiting and watching the road. Her face lit up when he came down the way. "Hey, you ready to go? Thought we could take one of the Tari out there."
*stabs extra post* stressed
*stabs extra post* stressed

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"I'm not really hungry right now, but thank you." He curled up to watch Beryl, feeling quiet and content for the moment.

elsewhere:
"Sure. The Tari? Which of your menagerie are these?" Prox raised an eyebrow.

Teratus circled down to land on his Dreamer's shoulder, clicking merrily. He was in a good mood today.
User Image
"Alright then." Finishing her snack she sat back down to eat it. It was good to see him so relaxed.

elsewhere~
"Those would be the half dragon-half horses I've got. I think Jyotika will do nicely. Devi! Got get Jyo and her harness please."

"Ok Mumm!"

A few minutes later he was leading the large mare Tari from the stables. She easily plowed through the snow as the young centaur led her. The huge white creature moved lithely, golden socks and mane gleaming against the snow. Drac smiled and took the lead from Devi. "This work?"
User Image

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
He pushed his boots off and stretched his feet out to the fire, enjoying the warmth. The peace was a nice shift in mood, a good change. He looked up to give Beryl a smile.

elsewhere:
"Good heavens, she's large," he observed mildly, looking up at the animal. "Fast transportation indeed. Is she sentient?" he inquired, offering his hand for the mare to sniff.
User Image
Beryl was glad he was so relaxed. it was a rare thing for him these days. Moving closer she started to gently rub his back, remembering how tense he'd been early. "That ok?"

elsewhere~
"Oh she's fast alright." Smiling Drac held the lead loosely. Jyo was a hooved angel as far as she was concerned. "Devi do you want to come with us or stay here?"

"I'll come." Smiling he siddled up to the big mare. He may not have looked it, but the little centaur was pretty fleet of foot himself.

"I certainly hope so." The mare's speech was clear and calm. She nudged Prox's hand before kneeling down in the snow so both riders coudl get on.

"Front or back Prox?" Drac was smiling. This would be an interesting trip once he met Beryl.

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"That's nice." He crossed his legs and sat up straight, rolling his shoulders to relax them a little more. "My shoulderblades are a little achy," he told her.

elsewhere:
"Hey, Devi. Doing okay now?" Prox nodded to the little centaur, smiling.

"I'll sit in front," he said, and bowed to the mare before climbing up lightly. "Thank you, lady," he told the Tari.
User Image
"Ok then." She chuckled a bit and lightly scratched over the itchy area. "Getting any better?"

elsewhere~
"Such a gentleman! You have good taste in friends Lady." As Drac hopped on behind Prox the mare smiled and rose. Doing her best not to unseat the two riders.

"I'm good now. Better to be out playing." Devi was prancing about in the snow, ready to get moving.

"Silly Tari. Anyway, onto the Edelsteine shop please. Prox, just relax, enjoy the view and let Jyo do the steering." She resting against the Tari's back, smiling as the large animal took off at a quick tennesse walk through the snow. Devi gamboled along the path, making way through the tari's trail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff