Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
((This is a private RP. Only Mintaka, Meepfur, or staff @ the Edelsteiene shop may post, unless requested by one of the previously mentioned.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It had been quite a trip to make it to the Pantheon, or where she'd last known it to be. What she was greeted with, however, was unexpected. The change was drastically different from what it had once been, a complete 180 degree turn from what she'd known and she paused a moment, taking it in. Furthermore, it was completely at odds with the world further away from it, lush and green where the rest of the world was struggling to rebound still. There was only one it could be attributed to, and that was Harmodius - his powers of Creation returned to him.

She was tentative and cautious to even tread on the grass, to possibly harm the vital life that as flowing here, but there wasn't much choice. Aside, being that it was on the grace of Creation it would likely return to it's lively self shortly after she left the step. She made her way towards what seemed to be the center of things, taking in the sights around her, keeping her wings folded close and her eyes alert. She knew not what to expect, at all. While tranquil was the place was, there was always the concern that someone unpleasant could turn up, and this kept her on her toes.

She gave only a brief thought to Requient to go fly about and stretch her wings here, that she'd be fine. And if she needed her, she was only a thought away. Also, should the nightmare notice something, all the better. But odds were she'd get caught up in something and forget, so she didn't count too much on that and only let her own senses guide her. Her clothing definitely had seen some better days, showing the wear of age and time, but much better then what's she'd been in before being taken in. Simple jeans and a somewhat faded pink blouse worked wonders in keeping her covered from prying eyes, as she was sure she'd gotten a few stares on her way here. Her sandals fell quietly on the grass as she neared the central area, more alert then ever for something, anything. She hoped if she were to run into anyone before meeting Harmodius, that she'd encounter Rio, but she wasn't holding her breath for this - she knew not where he was now. Still, there was always the chance...
User Image Perhaps not Rio - yet - but his daughter was out and about. Adrienne was almost always out and about, actually, and usually in the woods, but she hadn't made it quite that far yet today. She still had to eat breakfast! Which had a great deal to do with why she'd climbed up into a peach tree.

...not that she couldn't reach the peaches without climbing, but eating peaches while in the tree was much more fun! Her patchy, white-and-black tail hung down within view, wagging absently as she finished a piece of fruit and let the remains fall.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It took a moment before it clicked, perhaps, that there was someone else nearby, but the rather definitely thump of a pit hitting the ground made absolutely certain it could not be ignored. Furthermore, the tail hanging down made it by and far harder - tress did not have tails, under any circumstances.

There was something vaguely familiar about the tail - and the rest of the body she could make out - but she couldn't place why. She'd seen this person before perhaps, or something was confused. Either way, it was someone, and at the least they could possibly direct her in the right way. She stopped a bit away from the tree, not wanting to immediately intrude however, as she wasn't wholly sure the nature of this person and didn't want to get on someone's bad side already - she'd have plenty of time to do that later.
User Image The case could be made that Adrienne didn't have a bad side - that or she just hadn't discovered hers yet. She still had never met anyone she didn't like (that freaky Grigori lady totally didn't count), thanks to a sunny disposition that could rival, or perhaps even surpass, her divine parent's. That and a certain amount of good luck.

Thinking she might have heard something down below, the teenager quickly adjusted her position and peeked down out of the tree. Aha! There was someone!

"Hello!" she offered with a bright smile.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah, she had been noted. Well, definitely a cheery disposition seemed to be in play, which alleviated some of her nervousness. She wasn't sure still exactly who shew as dealing with, but time would hopefully correct that. "Hello," she said, giving a slight smile. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything at all. I don't believe we've met, as far as I remember-" and her memory wasn't all that great after all that happened with the end, she had tried to forget a lot- "but I'm Khiviance." Introductions were only fair if she was going to ask about anything.

Aside, if she had met the girl, maybe that'd spark something. Johnathan seemed to be off somewhere in a corner of the mind to be unable to assist in this, and she really didn't feel like trying to dig up something for fear of remembering something she didn't want to.
User Image "Just breakfast!" Adi righted herself and dropped from the tree, landing softly on her broad paws. She didn't mind this 'interruption' in the least, especially not once the goddess introduced herself. The werewolf's face positively lit up, and her little gummi wings fluttered with excitement.

"You're the other Love!" she cried, bouncing once with glee. "Oh, Seduce is going to be so happy!"

She quite forgot to introduce herself, but her candy wings and the color of her eyes might provide some clue. The bubbly friendliness might help, too.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Now that she had the tree out of the way, it clicked, seeing it all without a branch or leaf in the way, she knew where she'd seen that pink before. Rio - his child. And then - oh god, she'd left Seduce here. She'd not talked to him or sent word, but then she'd not had a decent means til more recent. She tucked that to the back of her mind however.

"I hope he hasn't been a bother," she said, shaking her head. "I've been... away. By choice, but... all things considered, for the best for myself really." It was a half-truth in some ways but she really didn't feel like getting into the details yet. Maybe with Rio. She just hoped Seduce wasn't being a bother. She'd have to have a talk with him, and catch up with him- and likely apologizing to him.
User Image "Oh, not at all!" Adi was hard to bother, and while Seduce had a bit of a drinking problem, he wasn't an unpleasant drunk...just wobbly and melancholy. "I found him not long ago, and he was really sad and I didn't think he should be by himself, so he's been staying with us. He's been really, really worried about you."

Well, she hadn't really found him found him, but it was close enough.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Khiv felt a twinge of guilt. She hadn't really meant for it to be like that, but she hadn't really had quite the strength of mind to come back and accept things. "That's very much like him, always worried about me..." She folded her arms across her chest. "I was living with an elderly woman, had to chase off some punks as well who wanted to cause problems. I hope that particular problem goes away in time." She gave a roll of her eyes.

"Well, at least I know where I can find him... just hard to be in contact with things the way they are lately." She shook her head. "I figured it was finally time to get back, got my head cleared enough maybe."
User Image "Why would anybody wanna bother an old lady?" Adi tipped her head curiously, truly confused by that. Old ladies were...old! It wasn't very fair to pick on them - not that it was good to pick on anyone, but really, old people? That was especially low.

What she didn't quite grasp was that the elderly tended to be easy prey...maybe not to a one, but in general.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Because they're lowlife scumbags who think she has something of value when she doesn't," Khiv said with a certain acidity and anger. Being among the mortals during the worst, and living with Emmeline might have done ehr some good - she'd seen the mortal side more clearly then ever, and seen what they were capable of - for better and for worse.

"Some people think the only way they can get by is by taking what others have." She sighed, shaking her head. "I'm hoping this attitude lets up... she's a sweetheart, and a bit stubborn too about things. She had insisted I go with her when we met." A slight smile touched the goddess' lips. "I left something there to watch over her while I'm gone, hopefully nothing happens. I just.... had to finally come back and set some things straight. Talk to some people."
User Image Adrienne's long, tufted ears fell a little, her expression making it clear how very distressing she found such activities and attitudes. It shouldn't matter what somebody had or didn't have, or might or might not - there was never any good excuse for trying to hurt people!

...her childhood of biting people notwithstanding. She didn't do that anymore. "You wanna go see Seduce and Rio? They're both still home, I think."

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She noticed the reaction, and had to give some credit - she at least knew bad when she heard it. Rio's kid was a good one, even if she did seem a little clueless about some things... but then, she didn't remember being young and clueless, it'd been far too long plus the effort of the Fading ensured it.

On the mention of Rio and Seduce, she nodded. "That would be wonderful," she said with a smile. "I hope your father hasn't been too worried about me. It's not like there's a working postal system anymore I could use, or I would have." Which was somewhat true - it was far easier to at least write then talk face to face, and she felt her stomach twist slightly at what might come to be. Hopefully Rio would be understanding, all things considered.
User Image Ah, it was always only a matter of time! Everyone always assumed - understandably - that Rio was her father. As always, she giggled a little before pointing out, "He's not my father, but he has been worried about you."

Adrienne might have elaborated, but then Khiviance referred to something she wasn't familiar with, prompting her to ask, "What's a postal system?"

As they talked, she began to move towards the main building.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, true, at the time he had been... but still, it was hard to exactly call him a mother, even if he was pretty caring. It was just... well, weird. Then again, if someone scrutinized her situation, they'd find it weird too. The irony of the Love's rebirths was not lost on her at all - they'd each taken the opposite gender for a host.

"It's a quirk of habit, for gender references," she explained. Might have been something she picked up from Johnathan, but she wasn't sure. As for the question...

"It's a way of sending written messages between people efficiently," she tried to explain. "Unfortunately, til more recent, I didn't have anything to send any sort of message, and then I'd decided to come in person."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff