Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I can only imagine." Rio frowned lightly at the thought. It had been painful enough when he first changed from Alex and grew his wings. To change shape entirely, from one creature to another, must be quite the process. "And understand, of course. I had a hard enough time seeing her with skinned knees."

It was difficult to see Adi in any kind of distress, and none of hers had been over 'serious' matters as yet. Something that could fast be approaching, now that she was older.

Beloved Stargazer

Illisia took another sip from her cup, a clearly amused expression. "Just wait." She started, nearly laughing. "Until she brings home boys."

That was the point where you started to feel old, the night elf had decided, no matter how immortal you were. It had been a shock to her system, and she had found Elik's first potental mate rather... lacking.

The ones after were less questionable, at least, but he had yet to truly attach himself in something that lasted, but he was still young. And he had all the time needed to take his time, before. Not so much now.
"It's only a matter of time," Rio agreed, laughing. It was a prospect that, for him, was not as daunting as it might be for most parents. He was Love, after all. The difficulty would come if someone ever broke her heart. Then there would be trouble. "She might have quite a time finding one, though - everyone she knows has known her since she was little."

Beloved Stargazer

She should have figured, really, that this wouldn't be such an huge deal for a god of Love, now wouldn't it ? Good going, Illisia, though she let it go without saying anything.

"That probably doesn't help..." Illisia admitted. "Though, I am sure she'll find someone, eventually." How couldn't she ? It was hard to think otherwise, but the night elf was very, very biased on the matter.
"Sooner or later, though for now she seems content with plants." Perhaps she'd find someone who shared such interests? Well, whoever she found, he sincerely hoped they never did wrong by her; it wouldn't end well for them, of that much he was certain.

Beloved Stargazer

Someone who likes plants... an extremely silly idea entered her mind, but she rejected it before she could speak of it. It had to be Rio's presence that had her think like that... surely.

Elik was a little old for Adi, really. As much as she had always wanted grandchildren... Well, now it wouldn't happen in her lifetime, wouldn't it, anyway ?

She saddened a little at that thought, but forced herself to smile. "Common points are very important, but... You would know all about that, right ?"
Rio chuckled. Why yes, he did indeed know all about that. "Well, as much as opposites might attract, everyone needs some common points. It's hard to build a lasting relationship, otherwise, but every now and then an unlikely couple will make it work."

Beloved Stargazer

"I've made it work, for a long time... But in the end, it wasn't enough." Her first husband wasn't willing to abandon the arcane. She wasn't willing to take it on after she had seen firsthand what it had done to the world. Their world. After that night, she had never seen him again.

She finished her cup with one last sip, and she set it aside, carefully. "Ill do all that I can for Adi, though." Until she would be... gone, but she saw no need to mention that.
Love nodded, understanding perfectly. Even Khiviance, with whom he shared an entire domain, was sometimes too different from him. Not that it ever really ended...it was more of an on and off sort of affair.

He smiled. "For that, I can never thank you enough. If you ever need anything, you have only to ask."

Beloved Stargazer

She nodded at that, smiling in turn. "I will, though.. I should probably get going." She was starting to feel the familiar pangs of hunger in her belly, and since her initial mission at trying to feel dragons was now long forgotten...

Well, the fish her body so very much carved wasn't going to catch itself. How odd, through. The last time she'd had food fixations was when she had been pregnant, and Illisia was very certain she wasn't pregnant.

The idea that Xun might be causing it never crossed her mind.
"Of course," Rio said with a nod of understanding, standing politely to see her off. "I'm sure we'll see each other again soon enough. I look forward to it."

When she'd gone, Love settled back into some cushions, comfortable with his tea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff