Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image Adrienne exited the woods and headed for the Pantheon, a dead rabbit dangling by its ears from her hand. While the werewolf was all for being nice, not hurting anyone, and so forth, she was a werewolf, and her father worked for the Hunt. Meat was very definitely on the menu, and she very much enjoyed providing said meat. Cute or no, bunnies were food - well, unless they were pets, but this one hadn't been.

What it was going to be was dinner!

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She hadn't been here in so long, apparently, everything had changed! Thankfully she'd managed to find her place again - with some minor grumbling from her 'party', and gotten them situated a moment. Then she told them she needed to find some friends and such, and left them to their devices (and under the watch of her Aoide).

She had, of course, wandered far, unintentionally, taking in everything... and had ended up by the forest. She was looking around, wide-eyed and relatively clueless when she'd spotted the rabbit-toting part-werewolf girl. She knew the figure, but, then, it took a moment-

Adi. Oblivia at least had a penchant for names, where Calico sometimes did not. Often, did not. She inwardly sighed.

"Adiiiiii~" she cried out, bounding across the distance with a enthusiam that hadn't seen the light of day since, well, a Very Long Time - definitely pre-Gehenna.
User Image Was that...? It was! Looking up at the sound of her name to see the Goddess of Insanity running towards her, Adi dropped her intended dinner to sprint towards her one-winged aunt. The rabbit had had to go, of course, because when she and Calico got to each other, the teenager threw herself at her in what could only be described as a glomp.

"Aunt Cali~!" Sure, they'd only met once, but family was family.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thankfully she'd been prepared for it because she returned the hug/glomp as well, although mindful not to be too tight - she was never sure of her own abilities and didn't want to hurt someone she loved. Had she been a cat, she'd have purred.

"Adi Adi Adi Adi~" she managed to chant. "I misssed you sooooooo muuuuch!" One meeting, maybe, but still, Adi was bright, chipper, and cheerful, and that always made her happy. A memory enough to keep the nasty vibes at bay sometimes. Aside, it was someone she knew and that was exceptionally comforting to her after being ... out of mind and out of place. "Well, okay I missed everyone and everything and all that~" It almost all ran together as though she were hyped on sugar - instead, she was high on life and overly excited. She ran into someone she knew, and she was home.
User Image Adi released her aunt to bounce out her glee for a moment, before throwing her arms around the goddess again. Not only was Calico family, she was just as friendly and excitable as the young woman, which made her that much more awesome. While she had plenty of friends, well, they weren't really the jump-around-and-squeal type.

"I missed you, too! We've been so worried about you~"

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I'm so sorry I-" Well, what could she say exactly? It was an awkward thing to explain, especially since she knew most people wouldn't really get what it was like. Even if she didn't have full reach, there was just so much going on....

"I couldn't stand everything going on, it was so much at once. So many people suddenly just... it was noisy." She blinked a moment, tilting her head and then hugged Adi again. "I'm just glad it's all over now and that it's quiet again. I felt bad because I couldn't do anything for them really, to make them understand, I couldn't single out the voices. So many were just thrown into things they weren't ready to grasp."

She shook her head. "I had some people caring for me though, who I helped survive some of the chaos. I don't remember too much of stuff though, but that's okay. The End seems to have stopped!"
User Image "It's okay, it's nothing to apologize for." Adi squeezed once more, before finally releasing Calico - for now. "Everything got really crazy, and you're not the only one who disappeared."

"It did!" she confirmed, her tail wagging as fast as it could. "There was a great big ceremony with lots of flowers, and all these people, and it worked! Harmodius is fine, and he's Creation now."

Which was probably pretty obvious, given their surroundings.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Calico let it all sink in a moment, ear ears twitching a moment before finally -

"Really?! He's all okay and like, not all meany mean Destruction scary now?!" This seemed to be happy news indeed. "Well, wait, he was Creation before too, but I worry we'll go through another cycle again..." She thought about this, and then shook her head. It wasn't like she didn't know about cycling and it's necessities. Hopefully this time it wasn't instigated by someone attacking him however.

"So then I wasn't the only one to go? Good to know! People coming back now though, yes, yes?"
User Image "Oh yeah, he's fine! He can get some of his tails and stuff back when he wants to, but he's Creation now." She hadn't thought him mean at all when he was Destruction, but apparently she was the only one. Of course, she'd probably gotten rather lucky, but she didn't know that.

"Mm-hm! Khiviance came back just the other day."

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This was news. Though she had know Khiv was avoiding people - openly especially herself - having her come back now was.... interesting. Interesting in that sort of special way. Why was she back now? Well, there were reasons likely, but ... it didn't matter, she'd find Khiv eventually and likely risk her wrath some more anyway.

"Well, it's good she's back," she said, nodding a few times. "In whatever form it is." She gave a slight shrug. "Whatever makes her happy We suppose. But then things have settled down, maybe everyone will get back into the swing of things and not be so on edge."

Then again, most of her memories of dealing with people involved people either in trouble, or who wanted to cause issue with her. This in turn sparked another memory, something she'd have to go hunt down later.

And then - "Oh, we shouldn't forget the rabbit." She pointed matter-of-fact at it. "Shouldn't let it go to waste." She'd only remembered since she'd just seen her own group with some. Her mind was wandering, still in a somewhat awe of everything.
User Image "Everyone's still sort of worried, since the Grigori will probably come back, but...I'm sure it'll go different than it did last time. They'll be expecting it, you know?" Adi didn't include herself in 'they' since, well...she was just a not-quite-aoide, and not a fighter at all. Biting and scratching was about as far as her capabilities went, and she hadn't done any of that since she'd been little and thrown tantrums.

"Oh, right!" Adi giggled and went to retrieve the briefly-forgotten bunny.

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Grigori? What were those? She'd missed everything, including something new! How unfair.

"What's a Grigori?" she asked, although they sounded terribly unplesant and un-nice, and all kinds of things that were icky.

The sort of things Oblivia was interested in, as she liked to kick the a** of things. Particularly since now she had a source for what had caused their suffering, and she'd find a way, eventually, to make sure they felt her wrath.

"As long as It does not happen again, We will be happy enough," she said. "It was very noisy and ugly, and We did not enjoy it at all. People were down right silly over things, too." The chaos at the asylum had been proof enough, the fact people were willing to kill... it scared her a bit, but then she knew too, that it was an accepted part of her. "But We are glad it's all right now. I am glad, especially to see that things are fine here. Who else is doing well?"

While her list of known people wasn't exactly long at the moment, it would be good to catch up and take notes even. She felt so out of the loop, it was abnormal to her. Normally she was more aware of things.
User Image "One of them's what hurt Harmodius," Adi explained - though said explanation was horribly vague. She really didn't know much about them besides that they were Very Bad. "She was really scary." There young werewolf still had nightmares about Samyaza every now and then, to be honest.

"Well, Echo has kids now!" she then answered, happy for to have a brighter subject. "With Nergal. And Ea's fine. I've met a few hosts, and one of the Dragons, and Forest. Oh, and Silence!"

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Calico dwelt on this awhile. "Well, then" she said after a moment, "those nasty things - whatever they are - will get what's coming to them in time, I'm sure!" She looked pretty confident about this, although somewhere there was some doubt - mostly Lunara's doing.

As for the rest of the news... she had to think a moment. She vaguely thought she remembered Echo... and Nergal? It took a moment to click that Kheviel had mentioned him once. She made a bit of a face, trying to think of what kind of result came from such a pair, but she decided that it was too much effort to consider. Ea however... "Ea's fine? That's good to hear~" Although when it came to kids... "And it's good to hear there's more younglings around." She took note of some of the mentioned gods. "Which dragon?" She was definitely curious of this, because she knew they mattered greatly. "If you know, that is."
User Image "It was Yu Five Claws," she answered, "Xia Lu Ling. He has a lot of eyes and he looks like a monster, but he's really very nice!" Maybe if she met him again and they weren't swimming and therefore wet, he'd let her pet him? If dragons didn't mind that sort of thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff