Never </3 0.042553191489362 4.3% [ 2 ]
I want my gold! c: 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Lavender248
Javier Cross
Lavender248
Javier Cross
I'm here, how do we resume the conversations about the events of the novel?

Ha-ha My apologies, I'll reply back sweatdrop

We recalled spoiler tags and everything, right?

Also, what's the exact heat degrees fahrenheit for blue lightning?

Yes, yes.

A-ha-ha I have no idea, and I couldn't find it either whee

So where do we start with your findings on Reyna herself?
Say it in the spoiler tags, please?

Perhaps someone better-suited to studying temperatures might be better-suited to ask about it, then?

BunnyPen's Senpai

Cat

Javier Cross

Perhaps someone better-suited to studying temperatures might be better-suited to ask about it, then?

Click Here

Er . . . The normal temperature of lightning is about 5 times hotter than the sun's surface which is 30,000 degrees - 54,000 degrees Fahrenheit
Lavender248
Javier Cross

Click Here

Er . . . The normal temperature of lightning is about 5 times hotter than the sun's surface which is 30,000 degrees - 54,000 degrees Fahrenheit

Gonna get the question in the spoiler tag.

Question involving Percy's durability.

Yet Percy was able to withstand Blue Lightning when Jason was unleashing it at him in that chapter when both were possessed?

BunnyPen's Senpai

Cat

Javier Cross

Yet Percy was able to withstand Blue Lightning when Jason was unleashing it at him in that chapter when both were possessed?

Well, Percy is the son of the sea god Poseidon making him "harder to burn". Remember how in the Battle of the Labyrinth, he was able to withstand the lava that was thrown at him by those Telekhines?
Lavender248
Javier Cross

Well, Percy is the son of the sea god Poseidon making him "harder to burn". Remember how in the Battle of the Labyrinth, he was able to withstand the lava that was thrown at him by those Telekhines?

I vaguely recalled that, did you have the exact quote, chapter and page numbers for that one, by chance?

I'm glad Piper's a lot more stable compared to when we 1st saw her, agreed?

BunnyPen's Senpai

Cat

Javier Cross
I vaguely recalled that, did you have the exact quote, chapter and page numbers for that one, by chance?

A-ha-ha no sorry.

Ha-ha-ha Yes, agreed . . .
though she still had trouble choosing between whether to save Percy's or Jason's lives ~From the Mark of Athena~
Lavender248
Javier Cross

A-ha-ha no sorry.

Ha-ha-ha Yes, agreed . . .
though she still had trouble choosing between whether to save Percy's or Jason's lives ~From the Mark of Athena~

Aww...what about Nico unleashing an army of the dead?

On Piper's regards:

Piper at least seems somewhat better.

That moment of hesitation gave Percy and Jason a near-death experience, didn't it?

BunnyPen's Senpai

Cat

Javier Cross

On Piper's regards:

That moment of hesitation gave Percy and Jason a near-death experience, didn't it?

It was fascinating ~ Though I'm not sure what you're trying to ask sweatdrop ~

Yes she does, but she still is a bit hesitant emotion_8c

Yeah, it did. But thank the gods that Blackjack was there emotion_awesome
Lavender248
Javier Cross

On Piper's regards:

It was fascinating ~ Though I'm not sure what you're trying to ask sweatdrop ~

Yes she does, but she still is a bit hesitant emotion_8c

Yeah, it did. But thank the gods that Blackjack was there emotion_awesome

You recalled the quote for that instant of power?

True enough, but she's still loads better compared to how she was in the 1st novel she appeared at!

If it wasn't for Blackjack, it would have been the beginning of the end of us all, right?

BunnyPen's Senpai

Cat

Javier Cross
You recalled the quote for that instant of power?

True enough, but she's still loads better compared to how she was in the 1st novel she appeared at!

If it wasn't for Blackjack, it would have been the beginning of the end of us all, right?

Yes and no; I do remember something like that but not the exact quote (duh)

Ha-ha That, I cannot disagree

Yup. If Blackjack didn't appear and Piper chose one of the guys to die, I'd stop reading emotion_donotwant

Tipsy Genius

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Dude, I waited SO LONG to read this!! I didn't have enough money when it came out, so I had to wait longer to borrow it from a friend! Gods, it was good.

Rick Riordan is AMAZING. I'd read anything by him. So don't worry, you're not the only fangirl. d:

Kane Chronicles is interesting... I don't like it as much as Percy though. Maybe that's because I'm so used to reading about Percy and his friends and how wonderful they are that I haven't cared as much for the Kane family. Though Sadie's a cool little chick. d:

I haven't read the Serpent's Shadow of the Kane series though, so I dunno if it's gotten better. I personally heard the third gets a little worse. Oh, well. I find it good Rick was trying something other than Greek and Roman though. :3 Maybe he could do Norse or Celtic or something too...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff