OTHER 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Being a college student, I am strapped for cash. But I love to shop. So I found the next best thing. Free eBooks on Amazon. I not only "shop" for books, but I get to expand my library. Some of these books are pretty amazing, and well some are duds. You can't really complain, They're FREE! And with them being free, I don't mind adding every book. I can always delete it, and re-find it in my eBook Orders.

I'm thinking about making this a weekly thing. Or maybe only when I find something really amazing and too good to be true of a deal. We shall see! So many times these free books are for a limited time, so I will try my best.

Links are in the titles.

Edit: Everyone should post any good free books they find! Expand my our happiness.

Quote:
Thank you for Maze353 for sharing freebooksy with us!

Here are some free books that I read and loved, or books that are very popular with high ratings that I added to my TBR...

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Debt Inheritance (Indebted #1) by Pepper Winters

For a VERY LIMITED TIME.
This is a promotional sale, to amp up the hype of the 4th book in this series that is coming out in a few days.

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Opposing Sides (University Park Series #1) by C.M. Doporto

Cheesy cover, I know. But the book is kind of good. I read it in one sitting. I actually read the whole series and this is a good contemporary college romance book. Book 3 was eh, but I still cannot wait for book 4 to come out.

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Ghost Files by Apryl Baker

Rumor has it this might become a movie or tv show soon!

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1) by Lili St. Germain

This has been recommended to me many many many times. Tons of people rave about this book. I cant wait to dive into this.
Mature Content: Trigger warnings 18+

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Harry Potter and the Art of Spying by Lynn Boughey and Peter Earnest

Looks so cute and interesting!
"...is full of spy lessons for the secret-agent-in-training in the Muggle realm."

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Unleash The Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less by Rob Dircks

Oh my cuteness. I will be reading this slowly over the year.
The illustrations are worth getting it.

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Tenth Life of Mr. Whiskers by R.A. Gates

“Very sweet, slightly morbid, and very funny."
Quick light-hearted weekend or summer read.

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RecruitZ (The Afterworld #1) by Karice Bolton

Oh man. This sounds like a Resident Evil type of book. I am reading this one tonight.
"This is a must read book for anyone of loves reading no matter what your typically preferred genre is!"

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Paranormal 13 by Various Authors

You get 13 14 full length novels

Darkangel by Christine Pope
Twin Souls by K.A. Poe
The Girl by Lola St Vil
Rest for the Wicked by Cate Dean
Drowning Mermaids by Nadia Scrieva
Wolves by C. Gockel
The Witch Hunter by Nicole R Taylor
Beyond the Fortuneteller’s Tent by Kristy Tate
Nolander by Becca Mills
The Medium by C.J. Archer
Dream Student by J.J. DiBendetto
Deception by Stacy Claflin
The Black Parade by Kyoko M
The Thought Readers by Dima Zales

This is for a limited time! Get it now!

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison by Haden Blackman

Written by The Force Unleashed’s Haden Blackman!
You can never have too many comics.
emotion_dealwithit

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Draw Chibi Dark: Evil Is the New Cute! by Christopher Hart

This book teaches you how to draw the 2 Chibis you see on the cover.
Then you can take his techniques and can make your own.
Good beginners guide, short and sweet.

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pink Little Lady Amigurumi Crochet Pattern by Christopher Hart

For those who can crochet, I thought this was adorable!
I was thinking you could take this patter and adapt it to Princess Bubblegum.
Yeah? Possibly?

Dapper Humorist

User Image

User Image
                User Image

♥ I'll be adding a lot of romance books to this list so be prepared. ;D

Unless otherwise stated these are 18+ mature content that may have explicit sexual situations and violence. If you'd like a list of more specific trigger warnings please ask me and I'd be happy to help out.

One to Hold
                "Derek Alexander is a retired Marine, ex-cop, and the top investigator in his field. Melissa Jones is a small-town girl trying to escape her troubled past.

When the two intersect in a bar in Arizona, their sexual chemistry is off the charts. But what is revealed during their "one week stand" only complicates matters.

Because she'll do everything in her power to get away from the past, but he'll do everything he can to hold her."

A solid 5/5 for me. I really like the characters, the chemistry and the plot. More books in the series explore the relationships of other characters and the 3rd book revolves around Derek and Melissa again.

Love Handles
                "When a couch potato inherits a fitnesswear company in San Francisco, sparks fly with her arrogant, Olympic medalist vice president.

The world of fitness apparel isn't ready for Beverly Lewis. She hates the gym, is nice to everybody, and shops at Ross Dress for Less. When she's not teaching preschool, she's wearing yoga pants . . . to nap in. So when she inherits her estranged grandfather's fitnesswear company in San Francisco, nobody expects her to keep it. Fite Fitness needs a heartless suit to save it from bankruptcy, not a thirty-year-old woman who cries when her students leave for kindergarten.

Someone like Liam Johnson. A former Olympic swimmer, Liam is Fite's executive vice president. Unlike Bev, he's devoted his life to Fite's success. Managing one little preschool teacher—and his attraction to her—shouldn't be an issue. Right?

But Bev's tired of being underpaid and underrated, and refuses to step aside as an obedient figurehead. To everyone's shock and horror, she moves up to San Francisco, sets up an office, and dives into the business. Nothing—not mockery, not exercise, not sabotage, not a disastrously hot night with her aggravating VP—is going to scare her away.

As Liam realizes she's tougher than she looks, he discovers that losing Fite might not be nearly as bad as losing her . . .

A story about the pursuit of love, happiness, and the perfect yoga pants, Love Handles will speak to anyone who's ever had to face what scares her most."

This gets 4/5 for me. One of those books that had me laughing out loud and I appreciate humor in a romance. I love Bev's good nature but also her unwillingness to back down from a challenge even when everyone else is trying to bring her down.

a Touch of Ice
                "Everly Gray's fingers are a magnet for trouble.

When she touches photographer Mitchell Hunt and sees the image of a dead body, she dives into the murder fingertips first. Life takes a turn for the dangerous when she discovers the body is related to a small-time crime family that accidentally stepped on the toes of notorious criminal, Delano West. Caught in a web of intrigue where nothing is as it seems, El discovers an aptitude for breaking and entering, the pain of an up close and personal meeting with a bullet, and the terror of facing a cold blooded killer. What she doesn't learn--to keep her fingers to herself. "

More paranormal-thriller than romance, a Touch of Ice is a good read and a series I plan to continue with even though I can't give it a perfect score. This book gets a 3/5 for me. The mystery was somewhat weak but the characters are fun and the romance is sweet.

At Any Price
                "When Mia Strong, popular gaming blogger, auctions off her virginity online, she knows she'll make waves. But what she will not be making is a love connection. Her rules are set in stone: One night. No further contact.

It's a desperate step, but it's the only way she can go to medical school and pay her mother's mounting hospital bills.

Adam Drake, the enigmatic auction winner, is a software prodigy who made his first millions at seventeen. Now, in his mid-twenties, he's sexy, driven and--as CEO of his own gaming company--he's used to making the rules. Before Mia knows what's happening, he's found the loophole in the rules of her auction. Every stipulation she's made to protect her heart gets tossed by the wayside.

She can't tell if he's playing her...or if he's playing for keeps."

5/5 would read again and actually already have re-read so make it a triple. Not only does this book appeal to the huge nerd I am but the rest of the series is fantastic to see how a relationship between someone who is controlling and someone who can never ask for help survives trying times. Third book had me crying; I like books that make me cry.

Pleasures: The Complete Pleasure Goddess Trilogy
                "A terrifying general who has conquered half the world walks into the Temple of the Pleasure Goddess Nym where she meets its priestess. The priestess was Ash, a tall slender race named for their grey skin and jet black eyes. The rest of the Ash in the city ran away, but she stands on the rafters high above the general and her guards...

The last priestess of Nym watches the general walk into her temple. The rest of the Ash abandoned the city to escape the general's grasp, but her curiosity made her stay. She smiles playfully as the general approaches, sure that even generals can appreciate a pleasure goddess.

A spy, hiding in the shadows watching the passionate displays nightly. Ordered to simply watch and learn she finds it harder than any other mission as hot waves pulsate through her body. She was enjoying her mission too much, and if they spot her she'll be their prisoner.

The Queen of the Ash, she'd do anything to protect her people from the general's army. Her long silk dress caresses her form flowing lightly behind her as she walks. Her black hair flow freely with the fluttering of the fabric as she floats through the hallways. She stops her guards at the door, she gave her word to come alone to the meeting, what would the general ask of her?"

3/5 for this one. Really this is just purely lesbian sex in three short stories. I'm not complaining though. Well written but short and not a whole lot of plot, just the bare minimum to get the story rolling.

The Witch Sea
                "The witch Meriel has spent her entire life in the lighthouse on tiny Bound Island. Upon the distant shore prowls an ancient sea god kept captive by a generations-old spell, a spell that Meriel alone must protect.

Meriel's life has been lonely and unchanging--until the arrival of Nor. Nor's shape is that of a woman, but her heart belongs to the sea. Even though Nor is also held captive by Meriel's spell, she shows kindness to the isolated witch. Nor sparks a passion within Meriel, defying every law that binds them both."

4/5. The dynamic between Nor and Meriel is heart-wrenching and makes the reader wish desperately for a happy ending. I just really wish there was more!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff