Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

WolfSpirit999
Okay, thread. Question ::: how do you define kink?

A slang term, noun for "kinky" meaning: involving or given to unusual sexual behavior.

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

Than I guess he was enjoying it if she was able to see his reaction (・o・) But I'm tired out from all the cuteness it takes a lot out of me ;A; can we find someone to set it up that way I can relax before I boogie all night long?

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Aw<3 Well, since you got the supplies, I can do the set up (*・_・)ノ⌒*`*`* |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

Dedicated OTP

Minty Andee

ヾ( ̄0 ̄; )ノ
_ノ乙(.ン、)_
I'm going to go to sleep now also xD I have to be at work at 7 in the morning. I just stayed up for a bit since my bf told me to eat something before I go to sleep since I hadn't eaten anything since my lunch break at 3:30 「(°ヘ°).

Good night everyone ;D

Shirtless Dragonslayer

All of a sudden it gets quiet and everyone leaves....

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Goodnight! Sweet dreams and have a good day at work <3

Shameless Nerd

Tama Mama-chan

I know, I always feel weird when I'm having a dozen conversations and then...suddenly...none.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm just getting lazy with posting.... again.

Shirtless Dragonslayer

Minty Andee

I KNOW! It's freaking depressing.

Shameless Nerd

Tama Mama-chan

I just feel like I get a mental whiplash when it happens xD I wish I was more used to it happening or something. But yeah, it is a kinda downer.

Shirtless Dragonslayer

Minty Andee

I don't think I could ever get used to it.... So how are you otherwise?

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Minty Andee
Tama Mama-chan

I just feel like I get a mental whiplash when it happens xD I wish I was more used to it happening or something. But yeah, it is a kinda downer.

wanna see a pretty doodle?

Shameless Nerd

Tama Mama-chan

I'm doing pretty well! Got my chocolate and watching anime with a friend while having what we like to call a "Gaia party". Which is us, sitting on a couch...talking to people on Gaia.

Nyx Avalon

You know I always wanna see artwork < u < I love the line work! I think that is the most detailed thing I've seen you do <3

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Minty Andee
Tama Mama-chan

I'm doing pretty well! Got my chocolate and watching anime with a friend while having what we like to call a "Gaia party". Which is us, sitting on a couch...talking to people on Gaia.

Nyx Avalon

You know I always wanna see artwork < u < I love the line work! I think that is the most detailed thing I've seen you do <3

it should get scanned but I don't wanna cause then it will get that..... grey funk.

Shirtless Dragonslayer

Minty Andee

Sounds awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out