Welcome to Gaia! ::

. ● . ● . ● . ● . ● . ● . ● . ● . ● . ● .
{} - - { Werelight - Stroll} - - {}

CRAZED THROUGH MUCH CHILD-BEARING

THE MOON IS STAGGERING IN THE SKY;

MOON-STRUCK BY THE DESPAIRING

GLANCES OF HER WANDERING EYE

WE GROPE, AND GROPE IN VAIN,

FOR CHILDREN BORN OF HER PAIN.

CHILDREN DAZED OR DEAD!

WHEN SHE IN ALL HER VIRGINAL PRIDE

FIRST TROD ON THE MOUNTAIN'S HEAD

WHAT STIR RAN THROUGH THE COUNTRYSIDE

WHERE EVERY FOOT OBEYED HER GLANCE!

WHAT MANHOOD LED THE DANCE!

FLY-CATCHERS OF THE MOON,

OUR HANDS ARE BLENCHED, OUR FINGERS SEEM

BUT SLENDER NEEDLES OF BONE;

BLENCHED BY THAT MALICIOUS DREAM

THEY ARE SPREAD WIDE THAT EACH

MAY REND WHAT COMES IN REACH.

_~*RULES*~_

o1.
I am God, what I say does. I have the power to kick you out of this roleplay if you do not comply with the rules.

o2.
This is a literate to semi-lit roleplay. I do not want three sentence posts. I want atleast a paragraph with seven sentences. If you can not do that then this is not the place for you. I understand writers block, but it does not happen every post. Also, I do not want any chat speak, use proper english.

o3.
Violence is accepted and encouraged. Although there is no killing another character without their permission. No god-modding at all. It is annoying and even greatly skilled characters can't dodge every hit. If god-modding occurs more then twice then you will be kicked off the roleplay. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Swearing is also aloud, although I do not want a swear word evey time your character opens their mouth. That can get annoying.

o4.
Romance is aloud and encouraged. This is a pg-17 roleplay. Maturity is required, I do not want people saying 'Ew' when a character is kissing another. I do not want cybering. If your characters engage in a very intimate scence please use time skip.
Ex. The two embraced eachother on the bed, exchanging several passionate kisses as clothing started to hit the floor ...-time skip-....They awoke a few hours later with the sunlight hitting their faces.

o5.
For your profiles, you must use the character skeleton provided. You may have two, possibly three characters just as long as you can keep up with each of them. Please send your profiles to me, Deathdramon. I want you to title your pms 'Waltz of a Moon'.

o6. Any questions? Please pm me with any that you have and I will gladly help you. We don't bite, alright I do but not to hard.
*-*Character Skeletons*-*

Follow this skeleton exactly, if not then you will not be accepted.

Quote:
[imgleft]Insert Animated Pic here [IMGLEFT]

[ Character Name: ]
I shouldn't have to help you here.

[ Age: ]
How old are you?

[ Gender: ]
Female or Male?

[ Sexuality: ]
Boys Or girls? Both?

[ Talent: ]
What's he/she good at?

[ Ink?: ]
Tattoos Anyone?

[ Holes?: ]
Piercings?

[ Race: ]
What race are you? (and no Unknown or Demon BullSpit, come up and reserch something awesome and use it)

[ Powers: ]
Your powers. Limit two

[ Fears:]
Three Fears

[ Likes: ]
Five likes

[ Dislikes: ]
Five Dislikes

[ Bestill My Beating Heart: ]
Crush?

[ Personality: ]
Either 10 Adjectives. Or Three Sentences.

[ Bio: ]
Five Sentences Minimum

[ Played by: ]
Username
Here, is the OOC forum, chat away you lifes and dreams like you've always wanted to ever do!

OOC Forum betches
~Reserved~
You copied the first post from my friends RP.
=/
{ I know I am a bad person, a coward a criminal but joy and life forgives all. I apologize for such ignorance, I was tired and was simply astounded by the great title your friend had and almost had to have it. If you would to ask him forgive me it would make me so happy, even though I am about to fall asleep onto my keyboard but besides that, please tell me how are you today? }
User Image
Vinerc stood in the dense silent forest, his toe like boots holding a firm and stable grip on the ground beneiht himself. His mission was to hunt werewolves, and drag as many back as possible back to a military base high up in the Bergamo Alps. His eyes hidden behind his long black hair, only to conceal his body under his long black trench coat. Steping as if he was merely a tourist in what claimed to be a werewolf infest area he held no hint of emotion. HIs face barely moving yet he held a sinister taste to him. A small jingle sounded everytime he moved, he was holding an astonishing amount of throwing weaponry on his person. Vinerc was neigther a messenger nor a solider. He was a body for hire, a high bidder for his services needed live werewolf test subjects to help the human race adapt and cease the aging process within those simply minded humans. Monkey with chemicals he always thought humans were, they were always fun to watch and grow but once they had power they had little knowledge on how to control any of it. "Ughh . . . . Now, these rumors have better be true or my source will be needing a new head to keep on his shoulders" He said with a hint of regret he could have been in bora bora, laying out by the pool reading a fine piece of literature. But, he was here taking on savage beasts like no other have ever encounterd.

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image

A young woman dodged her way through the crowd. It wasn't to bad today but you still could walk anywhere without bumping elbows with someone. The woman wasn't to tall nor to short. She had long blonde hair that reached to her lower back and saphire blue eyes. She was thin yet busty. A perfect hourglass figure. She was thin yet had some muscle under her skin. Amira, was what the girl went by. She made her way into the market, her strangely bright saphire eyes darting around in all directions. Her nostril flared gently as she caught several different scents. Amira paused and stopped at the marketplace. She slowly started to look around, browsing for food and clothing. She ran her fingers over her short jean skirt and her tie white top that showed off her cleavage and flat stomach. Her head darted gently in once direct at the sound of jingles. Her eyes searched for the sound, but she couldn't find it. Amira then returned to her business.
User Image

Under neight his trench coat were hundreds of tiny throwable knift hidden under his shadow yet, with a simple flick of his wrist he could grasp as many as he choose. Stopping his eyes searched threw a crowd that he spot in the market place. Werewolves were diffcult to find during the day time, but they held some physcial traits not many creatures did. In their human form they were always fit, just about to physically fit, a perfect slender body with a hint of muscle was just how they looked. They reminded him of succubus' and incubus' people would often think of them as sluts, or whores but he thought of them as a pride and pure race that stuck by laws and barely held revenge for anything. Within a were pack, if someone kills the pack leader then they become him. Such a grew way of monachy he pondered, walking into the market place. Stopping some decent looking fruit yet, something was different about these apples.

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image

Amira was rummaging through several different fruits. She loved fruit, much more then raw meat at times. She'd rather eat cooked food over raw. If she wasn't allowed too then she would eat fruits. She was holding some grapes when her bright eyes looked over at a man who had approached the stand. She took in a deep breath, symbolizing it as a sigh and then ordered her fruit. Amira gently flashed a smile to the man to be friendly, but she had a weird feeling about him. For some reason, Amira wanted to leave the fruit stand quicker then when she arrived.
User Image

His eyes pondered, the fruit until his came across a large apple. A little sign was placed around it, stating it was an apple from the east. It was enromous and was a deep bright yellow. Grasping it, he lifted it up to the merchant flicking him a coin that was more than enough for ten apples. "Sir, could I ask you something?" Vinerc asked, with a calm smile that looked like a mask as if he was hiding something. The merchant nodded, as if he didn't really understand the language he was speaking. "There have been rumors, of Werewolves around here have there not? if you know anything I'll make it worth your while." Vinec proposed, rummaging into his coat pocket as all of those tiny jingles rustled until a large sack was pulled out fatted with coins, as he tossed the bag to the merchant only to have his eyes widen. Something was strange with this man, he was rich in a country like this and he was searching for werewolves. What was his purpose?

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image

Amira heard the jingle once more but she was already a few steps away from the sound. She turned around and saw the man at the fruit stand. She watched the large amount of money being passed and Amira started to move through the crowd a bit faster. She needed to get out of the marketplace. The man at the fruit stand was a hunter. Her eyes were frantic, where was the rest of her pack? "Dammit." She mumbled under her breath. Whenever she wanted them around they were gone and when she didn't they were always around her watching.
The merchant took the money with wide eyes and nodded.
"If you are looking for the wolves, you should open your eyes more sir." The merchant mutter in a heavily accented voice. "You were right next to one of the she demons and didn't know it." He then tapped his hat and placed away the coins before continueing to his work, helping another customer.
User Image

Twisting around, his eyes saw a faint glismpe of the women merging into the crowd. Rushing away without a second of hesitation his, head lowered moving with an increadible speed. What was this man? Was he a human? or something else? he seemed to move threw the crowd with ease not even touching a soul or a hair on another person's body. His dodges threw the people with barely enough breathing room, but he seemed not even phased only wanting to acquire his target. Running at a quick sprint he scaled ontop of a man, leaping once his feet his his shoulder blade's twirling in the air,hurling four black bladed dagger's toward the running women. As he fell he continued for her right on her tail almost literally.

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image

Amira's ears twitched to the sounds of metal cutting through the air. She dodged each one. The man had found her, great. She felt his presence now and looked over her shoulder at him. Her saphire eyes glared. She didn't liked being chased like an animal. Amira twirled around and hit that man clear across his face. "Be gone." She said harshly while running and jumping backwards. She soon turned around and took off in a quicker speed. She moved to the forest, slithering through the trees.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff