Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

THe impact on his face sent him spining, his boots on the ground bringing dust into the air, as he finally stopped. His vision alittle blury, but he had her scent and that was all that he needed. His tongue licked the side of his cheek tasting the impact as he flared a grin. His body bolted directly into the forest, performing a summersault. seven knifes stabbed there way into the bark of a tree. Using the blunt parts of the blades he quickly scaled the tree, grasping onto the upper trunck twisting with it. Running down a thick branch he leap with great speed and distance from tree to tree seeing a slight blonde blur infront of him. As there she was his speedy little moon child, as she was going to his his.

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image
Amira knew she needed to get rid of her scent. She shook her head, impossible. All she could do was hide it with perfumes and lotions. Although he was still chasing, she would have to lose him first to use the smells. Amira stopped in plain sight. She stood, quiet. Amira was listening to her surroundings. She head rustles in the bush, the tree and then in several trees. Amira moved her her hips and then more her hands away. Soon a shower of needles flew from her hands in all directions. She was going to have to fight this man in order to get away, he was to good if he survived the slap.
User Image

Vinec suddenly stopped as he saw his target, his position was about thirty feet away from her. His eyes narrowed, as his hissed slight pulling a blade from his coat. Licking the blade that he just unsheathed his tongue danced across it, watching her as she suddenly stopped. Pondering on why she was stopping his eyes widened. All that could be heard were the thousand thump like sounds echoing everywhere. The tiny pins stabbing into all trees, and anything that was in a close diameter of her. Vinec's coughed slightly, as he hand several pins jammed into his body. Falling face first he hit the ground bouncing on impact. His body ached, yet he continued to move grasping the tatted mixture of grass and dirt, he rose to his feet. His head was cocked back only to stare directly toward her, blood rushing down from his shoulders, forehead and other body parts. He was stabbed a good sixteen times watching her, a trail of blood left his lips. His lips curled into a smirk, only to walk toward her. The needles being pushed out of his body, they all fell down being stabbed into the ground as he continued forward. "Ughh...Now I wasn't expecting that" He groaned as his wounds begain to shut, and heal before any real damage. His eyes locked onto her's as the trailed of blood stopped as his wounds completely closed. "Now, why would you do something like that?" He hissed, pulling another blade out from his coat twirling them in between his fingers still walking toward her.

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image
Amira spun around when she saw him hit the ground. She was about to attack him with a punch or kick but she stopped. She was distracted by the needles that were being pushed out or his body and the wounds healing. The man seemed to feel the pain, he could just heal himself. What was he? It slightly startled Amira but she wouldn't show it. Her eyes were locked on him. "You shouldn't assume what I can and cannot do." Amira darted back. Her voice was soft yet seductive with a small accent. Her hand moved inbetween her legs and she pulled out a switch blade. Her saphire eyes continued to watch as he walked closer to her. "Because, I am being hunted. Isn't it a natural reaction to defend?" Amira spoke. "I am not easy prey." Amira added. She glared at him. "What do you want from me?" She demanded.
User Image

He continued on standing about a few feet infront of her, holding a smile the blood running away as all of his wounds seemed to have healed. "I am not here for you, I am here for your pack." He hissed, watching her licking his blade his eyes locked onto her's. "Now, you should tell me soon, I've just been stabbed and I'm not in to much of a good mood." [/b]He said, twirling the blade in between his knuckles as if it was a coin. His eyes trailed up and down her body, eyeing that she had a perfect figure. "A femal Moon Child, Now tell me are females stronger than the males?" He asked as within nature it was always the female that was better at everything than the male.

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image

Amira laughed softly and rolled her eyes. Like she was going to give away her pack. She would rather die alone. They were proudful creatures and wouldn't endanger everyone. "I don't respond to threats." She said with a sly grin. Her eyes watched his as he looked over her figure. "Like what you see?" She asked softly before answering his question. "Maybe some day you will be lucky enough to find out." Amira was brief and quick with her answers. She didn't give out any information at all. She placed a hand on her hip. "So, what are you? Obviously not a human. You heal yourself."
User Image

Vinec flared a smirk his eyes narrowed into a content expression. "That is good, I would have killed you on the spot if you would have given away your pack's location." He said walking past her, stopping directly next to her still holding his smirk. "Because, I already know where they are. You gave off more in that hit than you could even know." Vinec ended with a laugh, cuffing his hand as it fell down. Spanking her from behind as he went on his way. His black hair waving in the wind, as he continued forward toward the Pack's where abouts. As this was truely just blind luck he really had no idea where they could possibly be but that was how he was tricky. He could twist the lie, and they would bring out the truth in no time. His eyes set in the direction he needed to head into. "Now, are you going to stop me or are you going to stand there all day?" He stopped looking behind him to her wondering what she had planned next.

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image

Amira growled softly as she felt the spank on her round bottom. Her eyes were kept on him, she was trying to think how he could know where her pack was through the needles. It didn't make sense to her. Also the fact that she didn't know her packs current location either. They all would spred out during the day then the word would pass were to meet at night. Amira turned and punched into his shoulder hard. "Don't you touch me." She hissed out. "I am not your piece of meat." Amira glared and took a couple of steps away from him. "Sorry hunter, you are not worth my time to fight." Amira said and leaned against a tree. She was testing the water, trying to figure out the way he acted and think. He was obviously already a perv after slapping her bottom.
User Image

Vinec's shoulder throbbed with pain, that little hit hurt. He may be strong, but that was only due the the brutal training he's always endured. His eyes fluttered toward her, his lips slipping into a smile. He could tell that she was plotting something, maybe just to find out who or what he was or possibly something far worse. "Heh..." Vinec spoke only to hold a slight fist full of needles, turning back toward her snapping one after the other inbetween his fingertips. "Have you heard of Vampires, my dear maden?" Vinec asked with a hiss, watching her eye him as he could tell that he already pushed far to many buttons for a simple mortal to be alive.

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image

Amira watched as her precious needles were being snapped like tooth picks. It caused Amira to growl once more. Her eyes darted up to him. "And I assume that you are one of them." She said and pushed herself off the tree. She walked up closer to him, looking up at the man. She circled around him, looking him up and down. "So, are you going to show your fangs blood sucker?" She asked. She took in a deep breath around him and her eyes widened. She final caught smell of his vampire scent. It made her rub her nose gently, such a terrible smell from the undead creatures.
User Image

Vinec's eyes widened only to burst into a fit of laughter. Holding onto his ribs, trying to to fall over. HIs voice echoed all over as he fell down onto his knee, from all of his laughs a slight tear fell down his cheek. She was a comedian thinking that he was a vampire, even thought she was partly right. "Me, a Vampire you have to be kidding" He said laughing again rasing himself up to his feet. His eyes wrapped around her's as his eye's flared a deep green before turning back to their natural bright green. Only to hiss with a smirk, the white part of his left eye growing into a dense corruptive black that began to strech over his body, it was like a tattoo that came t life. "I am not a vampire, I am something so much worst but am closer to a Moon child that you can think." He said his neck begging to be corrupted with the black marks, as his eye changed to a bright yellow, only to smirk toward her. A breeze fell apon her as Vinec's movements were swift and incredibly quick. He broke the barrier of their distance with no trouble at all and with a blinding speed, their eyes only inches apart and the same for their bodies.

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image

Amira glared and crossed her arms when he started to laugh at her. Amira turned her head away from him, showing her cheek only. "Idiot." She mumbled. She watched his eyes with her own wide ones. The sight of the green was familiar. Werewolf. But the smirk threw her off along with the white turning black. She watched the tattoo. She tensed up as he was so close to her. Her lips were inches away from his. "Fast." She mumbled, and he was very fast. Amira looked at him. "I think you are a vampire...or atleast have it in your blood line." She said stubbornly. "You smell a bit like one." Amira continued to look into his eyes. "Mind telling me what you really are?"
User Image

His, hands flexed as the bones cracked reforming with larger ones his knuckles changing into claws. The hands of a Werewolf, formed yet he held no hair nor fur what so ever. It looked as if a deisase was being rushed threw his body, small trail of black from his spine creeped and curled around his arm changing into a grey deep mildly rough skin. Then the structure of a were beast appear in his hand. "I am neither Fangire, nor MoonChild. I am a beast composed of both of their strength's and weakness'. I am something this world has yet to embrace, and Now I am seeing how well my powers suit with pure bloods of both races." He gestured, bringing her chin up so that his eyes could watch into her own. "I apologize for my rudeness earlier, but trust cannot be so easily forged threw simple conversation and what you have shown me today. Shows me that you are more than worthy of my trust." Vinecsaid, smiling pulling his hand away as the tattoo trailed back into his spine fading away back into his eyes.

Romantic Entrepreneur

User Image

Amira watched the hand, her fingers ran over it gently. It was smooth. Amira was fascinated by it, by this man. Her eyes glanced back up at him. "A hybrid?" Amira asked. She had heard stories of different hybrids. Such as werewolves and humans, and then vampires and humans. But she never heard about vampires and werewolves. Amira smirked gently. "Your parents must have been an interesting couple." Amira looked up at he touched her. She smiled softly. "Its okay, you are forgiven." She leaned in farther to him, her lips inches from his and she whispered. "But my trust is not as easily given." She pulled away from him and then walked away from him, her hips swaying gently.
User Image

His eye's kept their chilled and direct gaze toward her as she came closer, he was expecting a kiss but she trailed off before he could even answer his question about his parents. He never had, parents he was left as a cast out from both of their families. Since before man even walked on this planet, both of those races have fought moutain's and miles of blood riddled battles, that could never be forgiven. His parents were both slaughtered infront of him, as they only wished to protect him but they performed an act that shouldn't have ever been done. He was given to a distant family member who raised him and cared for him until he was at the age of ten, and sent out to fend for himself. He followed her, watching her swaying hips as they were hard not to watch. Rushing forward he walked by her side, watching the forrest as the rustling seemed to grow larger. A Were cub, rushed from a bush into the darkness of the forest. Vinec turned toward her and smiled. "Now, My name is Vinec Del Plateo could I ask for your's? " he grinned taking her hand kissing gently waiting for her response.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff