Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 >

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kingdom Under FIRE
literate • o/a • made by e l e c t r a - l i b r a • arranged marriage rp • PT OOC/Recruit

User Image

Long ago in a galaxy that is not our own, was a mighty and victorious planet. Cendrillion spent many years in battle, they were the most feared amongst the other planets in their solar system. The King of the northern hemisphere made sure that Cendrillion had a terrifying impression, by taking prisoners and slaves from the planets that surrounded Cendrillion. He made a name for himself for the century that he ruled: "King Maddoxi the Torturer" the King made many enemies fast upon his ruling. The Cendrillion people were forced to live a life of war and aggression, King Maddoxi made sure that each civilian was well taught under the power of the sword. Each battle brought him victory, but each war brought him even more enemies that wanted his head on a silver platter. It wasn't until the Battle of Elektra, did King Maddoxi realize the hole he had put his entire Kingdom into. When his troops and warriors died and many civilians injured, nobody came to their aid. They were left to die, and none of the surrounding planets would offer to help his people. The King had to make a drastic decision, he had to make right of his past to make right for the future.

His four children, all young adults or just exiting the last year of their teenage life were ready to take the throne. In the Kingdom of Cendrillion, it is not the first heir that becomes the ruler. It is whoever can take a mate and prove themselves worthy. In order to take the target off his own back, King Maddoxi needs to strengthen the connection and bonds that he should have made with the planets surrounding him years ago. Arranging marriages would be easy for King Maddoxi and the other rulers of the four planets, but getting his children to comply would be the toughest part. As fire elementalists his children are naturally stubborn and head strong, and they don't have the nicest of reputations. The rulers of Avonmora, Delphine, Aether, and the dark planet known as Erebos all agreed to the King's plan of an arranged marriage. They all had children themselves whom they thought would also benefit, as well their planet would benefit from the connection the marriage would bring. Despite the fact that King Maddoxi knew his four children would not agree to such a thing, he had a secret plan. It wouldn't take much but some drugs to knock his children out, a devious plan but it worked. He sent them off to a secluded castle, only he would visit there so his children had no idea of its existence. In this castle contains many secret passage ways and many rooms, for the next few months (or less) it would be just his children and the other royal children living in the castle (aside from the help).

So will you join and help King Maddoxi create stronger alliances and "peace", while possibly find love as well? Let's get to it!

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kingdom Under FIRE
literate • o/a • made by e l e c t r a - l i b r a • arranged marriage rp

User Image

I'll keep the rules pretty brief, or as brief as possible!
                        I want people to send me reserves titled "Kingdom Under Fire" and profiles "I want to feel your fire"
                        Please be literate and write at least three paragraphs with decent grammar and spelling.
                        Please use ANIME PICTURES! And try to choose one that has a lot of them. Also ones that are good, I will accept or not accept based on your pictures more or less. None that are hand drawn and none that are overly used or generic!
                        Posts don't have to be overly decorated, just a picture or two and your name will be fine! I personally have grown tired of mega decorating. But if you want to go right ahead! I like seeing pretty posts!
                        Nothing over PG 13! Please don't join and leave, that's rude and I'll give your spot away in a flash. Please if you join help me recruit! Basic rules apply obviously if you're literate then you should know! Please attach a sample link to your pm, it's a bother I know but it helps me decide who should be in the role play or not, and in a way that helps you too. If any one wants to be co captain let me know.
                        Oh and this may seem weird, but names must be UNIQUE or somewhat cultural. No Mary, Anna, basic general names.

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kingdom Under FIRE

User Image

Cendrillion's Royals - - FIRE
                        User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
                        T H E O L D E S T ≻ ≻ M
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        T H E M I D D L E ≻ ≻ M Canicus↗ Twenty three ↙ Cendrillion↗ e l e c t r a - l i b r a↙
                        T H E Y O U N G E S T ≻ ≻ M Ayham↗ Twenty ↙ Cendrillion↗ redcapricorn22↙
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        T H E O N L Y D A U G H T E R ≻ ≻ F Siiva ↗ Nineteen ↙ Cendrillion ↗ p o r c e l a i x ↙

Avonmora's Royals - - WATER

T H E O L D E S T ≻ ≻ F Ailis↗ Twenty-Four↙ Avonmora↗ KathleenRobotQueen↙
                        T H E Y O U N G E S T ≻ ≻ F demetria ↗ twenty↙ avonmora ↗ x iC a n t EVEN x↙
                        T H E O N L Y S O N ≻ ≻ M

Delphine's Royals - - EARTH

T H E O L D E S T T W I N ≻ ≻ M Alban ↗ twenty one↙ Delphine↗ Skarabost↙

T H E Y O U N G E S T T W I N ≻ ≻ M Ciar↗ twenty one↙ Delphine↗ Skarabost↙

Aether's Royals - - AIR
                        T H E O L D E S T ≻ ≻ F Rynia↗ Twenty-two↙ Aether↗ Kelcia↙
                        T H E M I D D L E ≻ ≻ F callista ↗ twenty ↙ aether ↗ florescent angel - x ↙
                        T H E Y O U N G E S T ≻ ≻ F Kestrel↗ Eighteen↙ Aether↗ bunny tier↙

Erebo's Royals - - SHADOW

T H E O L D E S T ≻ ≻ M Kerskin↗ Twenty-Three↙ Erebos↗ JewelBellsRinging↙
                        T H E Y O U N G E S T ≻ ≻ F Kageri ↗ Eighteen ↙ Erebos ↗ e l e c t r a - l i b r a ↙

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kingdom Under FIRE

User Image

Reserve
                        [img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w142/f_estelle/000000.jpg[/img][color=white]xxxxx[/color][img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w142/f_estelle/000000.jpg[/img][color=white]xxxxx[/color][img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w142/f_estelle/000000.jpg[/img]
                        [size=10]T H E T I T L E ≻ ≻ M/F first name↗ age↙ kingdom↗ username↙ samples[/size]

[list][list][list][list][color=color1][size=20]▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][color=color2][size=20]NAME HERE;; 「 * 」[b]!![/b][/size][/color]

[center][img]image here[/img][/center]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                        [size=10]my parents named me [color=color2]first name[/color]
                        please, call me [color=color2]nickname(s).[/color]
                        at this moment, i happen to be [color=color2]age (18+) [/color]
                        i'm also a [color=color2]gender[/color], couldn't you tell?
                        i clearly have shining [color=color2]colour[/color] hair.
                        isn't if obvious that if you're a [color=color2]man/female[/color], i'm interested.
                        if you look really close, you'll see i also have [color=color2]color[/color] eyes.
                        i am really special because i am a [color=color2]>kingdom< royal[/color].
                        but don't mess with me because i know [color=color2]fire bending(Cendrillion), waterbending (Avonmora), shadow manipulation(Erebos), earth bending(Delphine), air bending(Aether) >choose one according to kingdom< [/color] and i'll kick your a**.
                        i am betrothed to[color=color2]partner[/color].

┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ [color=pc][b][size=20]⋆ ⋆ ⋆[/size][/b][/color]

[size=14][color=color3]i'm a little bit[b]. . .[/b][/color][/size]

[size=12][color=color1]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ trait here[i]!![/i][/color]
                        Just a simple paragraph on character's given trait, doesn't have to be too long.

[color=color1]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ trait here[i]!![/i][/color]
                        Just a simple paragraph on character's given trait, doesn't have to be too long.

Just a simple paragraph on character's given trait, doesn't have to be too long..

[color=color3][size=20]↘[/size][/color]Theme song here[color=color3][size=20]↖[/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color3][size=20]↘[/size][/color]username here[color=color3][size=20]↖[/size][/color]

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kingdom Under FIRE

User Image

The Arrangement

Cendrillion's Oldest ↔ Aether's Rynia
                        Cendrillion's Canicus ↔ Avonmora's Ailis
                        Cendrillion's Ayham ↔ Erebo's Kageri
                        Cendrillion's Siiva ↔ Delphine's Ciar
                        Aether's Callista ↔ Delphine's Alban
                        Avonmora's Only Son ↔ Aether's Kestrel
                        Avonmora's Demetria ↔ Erebo's Kerskin

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kingdom Under FIRE

User Image

User Image

If any one would like to find a picture for their bedroom and have me post it up here, please PM me :3

Ayham's/Kageri's Quarters

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kingdom Under FIRE

User Image

Cendrillion - - FIRE
                        Abilities include conjuring fire and resistance to being burned aka fire proof.

Avonmora - - WATER
                        Abilities include manipulating water and ice, they are able to dissipate into water and breathe under it as well.

Delphine - - EARTH
                        Abilities include the control over rocks, metal, wood, and plants. They are able to shape them into any form they please. With practice can sense what is underground by a simple stomp of their foot.

Aether - - AIR
                        Have complete control over air and air currents, including sometimes the weather if they are practiced enough. A skilled air elementalist can make themselves float, but a beginner can make tinier things float by controlling the air around it.

Erebos - - SHADOW
                        Can conjure up shadow balls and with practice can control someone via their shadow. In the night they can completely disappear into the shadows.

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kingdom Under FIRE

User Image

The Events

October 1st 3012

Today marks the arrival of the royals, all those who do not hail from Cendrillion have arrived early in the morning un-drugged. The unfortunate Cendrillion royals however have arrived later in the evening, dazed and confused.

8:00 PM
                        The first dinner shall be had in the grand hallway, where a long table awaits you. If you do not show, you shall be hunted down. Literally. So try your best to be on time.

October 10th The Great Dance
                        Just 9 days short after the arrival there will be a ball held, of course only the royals have been invited. This is mandatory for everyone to attend, no exceptions. So remember wear your finest clothes and bring your dancing shoes, because that's mandatory as well.

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kingdom Under FIRE

User Image

User Image
                        Credits to the amazing florescent angel - x for this wonderful graphic~

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Original Shapeshifter

6,100 Points