Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
============xxxx======Αℓ∂єи βяץит======

========
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
===========Did I disappoint you?
===========Or leave a bad taste your mouth?
===========You act like you never had love...
===========But you want me to go without

Well it's too late tonight,xxxxx
To drag the past out into the light.xxxxx
We're one... But we're not the same.xxxxx

His mind was absolutely boggled. Alden, like most people, had never held a serious conversation with anything other than a human. It was a weird thought to get his brain wrapped around. Maybe when he was really little and stupid he thought he could speak cat, but that wasn't a real conversation. This was... interesting. 'Programmed'. He found the snippet especially intriguing. Programmed. So they were kind of sort of like robots? But.... not?

He forced himself off of the subject and stood resolved as Akira gave his next, very non-committal, sentence. Oh, great. His eyes fell on Shinobu with just a tiny hint of exasperation. This was going to be weird.... Alden cleared his throat, but felt himself untense. He was still in the running... That was good... Except for he wasn't exactly sure how this was going to go... Did they draw straws or run a lap? Alden could probably win a race, he was long-legged and in-shape... But he had horrible luck.

Alden was a little more than surprised by the hug. He had to honestly stop and try to remember the last hug he'd gotten that was from someone who didn't repulse him. His parents were on the repulsion list... He tackled Dario, that was different from hugging. Tackling was manlier... Either way. The hug was surprisingly pleasant and not absolutely miserable. He always said he hated being touched, but they may just be his parents. He made a thoughtful hum as they were released.
                    "Of course. That's fair enough." He answered, "Not like we're going to break out into an all-out duel. That's not very civilized..." Alden hummed again, then added, "Plus, I left my sword at home." With sarcasm in his voice.

[[Crappy post. I'm barely skating by now. TT^TT ]]

User Image

Have you come here to play Jesus,
To the lepers in your head?

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCEDRIC DRESDIN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you deny ALL knowledge
t h a t anything ever happened here
Did it ever happen?

User Image

The man sighed inwardly as the boy settled on Cedric-san.Whatever,who was he to stomp on culture? He learned that honorifics were a big deal here. He just wished the kid would look up at him,the whole time he was sure the kid hadn’t even seen his face, like he was ashamed or more so well trained.
                                  Cedric leaned out of his seat, showing he was interested in Tsariel’s answers. He wanted to know, he wanted to hear, and he wanted to learn. He hadn’t even realized how absored he’d become with the boy’s haunting aura. And all it took was for the runt to come over and offer him some tea.

“Oh I see. Yer not made for entertainin’.” He said unconvincingly. He felt like the kid’s answer had no meaning, like he was mostly telling him what he wanted to hear or saying it to appease someone else? He frowned not even trying to pretend to be satisfied with the answer.It’s not like the kid would go right out and say it anyways. Who would? Actually, never mind he took that back.

Cedric was left to sit in silence, bothered by moments in his past stirred up by this eerie conversation. It’s like this kid,with every answer,bit by bit made him see a sad toale he’d witnessed through his own childhood.He really didn’t expect his mind to wander back into those difficult moments in his life.Those awful moments that made him despise the whole idea of prostitution; of being able to own someone, even these dolls they were too disturbingly close to people. Those female dolls desperate and flinging themselves,begging to be abused and taking what safety they had for granted, disgusted him. The issue was so personal, too sensitive for him. He hated the thought so much yet he was born out of such degrading acts—oh the irony.

“This store is not for prostitution purposes, if that is what you mean, Cedric-san.”

For the first time his hard dull eyes widened with surprise,but the look faded into a very dark pensive look after the kid's statment sunk in.He'd said it so rorthrightly, like an adult who had ‘been around the block’.

He had heard enough,he had recognized the signs.He was officially pitying this kid.If this place wasn’t a whorehouse the boy himself had been used for that purpose anyways.He didn’t respond to the boy’s answer.He put his hand to his mouth as if stiffling a cough or clearing his throat,but he made no sound what so ever. His hand clenched as the boy said his status prohibited him from looking into his eyes. Like they weren’t equal or something.

He smled harshly. “Is that what your pimp daddy told ye?” the words shot out between his clenched teeth.He leaned forward and spoke to the boy in a quiet whisper. “I don’t care what you’ve been forced to do. Just look me straight in the eye kid,dun deny me the pleasure; it’s not every day I feel compelled to stare someone right in the eyes. And answer me this as honestly as I think ye can. If I don’t get up, pull out my checkbook and buy ye right now,is there a chance ye could be abused all over again? And would you even liek to come hume with me? I’m no kidnapper, and I have no obligation to this, I’ll walk away if you want to stay right here—or you dun’t trust me. All I can say is that I tried and eventually I can slep well...and I’ll forget about ye.” the words came out surely with no hesitation; he was being honest as bad as that probably made him sound. He knew a month (or two) from now he’d forget about the kid and his tragedy, it didn’t make him a monster but he felt it was his nature to do something good and if you couldn’t then it was natural to move on before guilt or disappointment swallowed you whole.Why drag a drug addict to rehab if they didn’t want to help themselves? Why force that homeless man into a shelter when he doesn’t want to go?Why try and help that little old lady cross the street when she wants to do it herself?Why force your good deeds on people,is it really even a good deed if you have to ram it down someone’s throat? Why try if you actually and honestly couldn’t do anything more?

“Kanai!” he shouted, looking over to her direction the woman heard and huffed at him. Depending on the boy’s answer he was calling her over to show her what they’d be taking home or tell her that they should leave. Her silky dark hair was full of braids and black beads that sparkled like gems. She woefully excused herself from the dolls she was chatting with one boy even gave her a hug. They were lucky they were property of the store! Kanai walked over. “What is it Mr.Grouch?” she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. “Oh don’t tell me you’ve been sitting here gla-“ she stopped noticing the little head of brown hair.Cedric wasn’t actually talking to a kid was he? He had low tolerance with kids, since they were always bouncing around, calling his accent funny and just generally annoying him. Although he liked those sweet quiet ones but how could he hold a conversation with a child?He was so hard-nosed, frank and seemingly mean spirited even when he's joking around. Wow he really must be bored. She thought still eyeing the head of brown hair;why was his head down? ”Oh, who’s this?”

[ dun dun dun~ ]

So where did you GO?
                                  COMEBACK and finish me!
                                  But you're just a moth so
                                  Make a nuisance of Y O U R S E L F
User Image

xxxxx ѕ н ι η σ в υ → м σ я ι т α .:

Give me Ⴣє¢тιση, I need your p e r ғ e c т ι o n
'cause it feels xso good to make me
ร - รtยttєг; stutter.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

Shin felt his body shrink, when his body got locked between Alden's and Akira's. He never had anyone hug him in years, he admitted it felt nice. When he was let go, his body shrank more after locking gazes with Alden. He could feel the tension rise within the room, this was going to be difficult. Silently he listened as Akira spoke of the 'blacklist', and how some can get around it with bribes. No, that wouldn't do for Shin. He'd buy all the dolls if he could, including Akira.
                                                                          The statement didn't really shock Shiobu, since it was true. Neither boy had spoken up about wanting Akira, which made things difficult. Shin could clearly see the "want" in Alden's eyes, even if he didn't realize it himself yet. It was perfectly clear, and Shin started battling against his mind and heart. His mind telling him to walk away, it was obvious he wouldn't win this battle. His heart told the complete opposite. Both sides clashing together within his subconcious, leaving Shin in a daze.
                                                                          Of course the decision was up to the blonde doll, neither male wanted to force anything on him. He knew that much of the other male's intentions, hell, Shin barely knew his own. Why was he still sticking around? That's what his mind argued. Silently, Shin stared at his feet listening to Alden joke about "duels" when deep down he was having one with himself.

Any expression on Shinobu's face dropped, what if Alden had a greater reason for wanting this doll? A reason that would over power his, a sheer feeling in his gut that he wanted this doll when Alden had gigantic feelings towards the matter. What kind of person would Shin be to take that from him? Something pierced his chest, maybe it was defeat? or something greater. Shin was too numb to notice or care. He could tell Alden was in deep thought, and he was too. This was a bad situation to be stuck it, and it was more akward then bad.

"O-of course y-you get to choose."

Shin stuttered once again, in a softer tone than usual. Rocking back and forth on the heels of his feet. His arms stiff at his sides, and a light red tint to his face. He was an embaressment waiting to happen.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

I don't care if I'm c o o l or not. I've always been an [ αкωαя∂ ] person anyway.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Codebreaking Poster

8,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

D E L B E R T M O O R E

This was strangely exciting. Probably something that might get him into a little bit of trouble if his dad found out that he bought something on a whim... But still exciting. It almost made Dell think of when he was younger, and was getting a new game or a toy. Of course, Misaki was more than just a toy or game; If someone couldn't see that, then they were pretty blind. Every single time the redhead looked into his eyes, it was...indescribable, actually.

Dell listened closely as Misaki explained what was going to happen next, now that he was buying the doll. Sounded simple enough. It made sense that they had to sign paperwork for liability and all that. And he was actually glad to hear that Misaki needed to pack; It meant that he had some clothes to bring with him, or something like that. One less thing that Dell didn't have to lose sleep over. "Alright, makes sense," he said with a slight nod. "You can go ahead and start packing your things; I'll take care of the paperwork while you do that." It would save them some time, and get them both heading home sooner. And Dell definitely wanted to get home soon... Though he had the day off, he still had schoolwork to worry about. He would rather get some of it done before dinner, rather than work on all of it after.

When Misaki left to get ready to leave, Dell headed on over to the checkout area to take care of the boring part. Sign the paperwork, pay for Misaki... Though, even as boring as it was, Dell made sure to try and thoroughly read the contract and whatnot. He didn't want to get caught off guard with any loopholes, or get into trouble for something he didn't know about. No, that wouldn't do at all... Of course, Dell wasn't too thrilled about trying to read and understand all the paperwork... He could speak Japanese fluently, or at least fluently enough; Reading and writing, on the other hand... Not so much. He was able to get the basic idea of what the papers said, but that was it.

He signed the papers fairly and paid for Misaki, feeling pleased that he managed to sign his name correctly this time. Now all Dell needed to do was wait for Misaki, and then they could leave. He stood by the checkout area to wait, hands in his pockets as he idly watched the other dolls interacting with the other customers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm down, freak. I'm not in the mood.

User Image

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@X¦ LOCATION: X doll storeX¦ CURRENTLY: X hiding. shhh..

User Image
                          'Cedric-san' seemed to be a good substitute for 'sir.' Basically they held the same meaning, both were just as formal an fitting for a server to say. Though using his last name would have been even better, but, oh well. Some people preferred using their first names over their last names anyhow, whether it be because they didn't like their last name, or, their last name was simply too long. Tsariel replied to each of Cedric's answers as best as he could without being to informal or insulting, though he rather seemed much like a robot with his actions and words. It wouldn't be too surprising to hear him say 'cannot compute.' Some answers did require a bit of lieing from him, such as the question as to whether or not he liked it here. He merely spat back out what he was supposed to say to such a question, however. Cedric did not seem to thrilled with his answer. As if he knew Tsariel was only saying what the customer would want to hear. Well he wouldn't want to buy a doll if he told him the truth, right? Right. He couldn't let himself, a mere server, influence the customer's decision negatively. It just wasn't his place to do so. “Only on special occasions am I meant to entertain.” he added. Tsariel knew how to dance of course, mostly to afghan music, but there was another certain purpose in which he was meant to 'entertain'.. though for that all he really had to do was be submissive, let the other have their way with him with little to no resistance. Not that he could, anyway. They always kept him held down for 'the act.' Luckily for him such traumatizing memories were kept locked away, hence why he was able to go about freely without freaking out like he should be.. but the look in his eyes could tell you there was something hidden beneath his conscious mind. Something very.. dark.

Tsariel too did not appreciate how some dolls flung themselves onto customers, desperate to get out. They really had no idea how lucky they were to still be here, to be safe. It was so dangerous out there, so scary. To him, everything about the outside was scary, because that's all he got to see while he was out there. Only the underbelly of society, not the pretty parks or fancy restaurants. Back alley ways, slimy broken down houses, and rat infested refrigerators were some of the things he got to see. He could only imagine what the rest of the world looked like. Probably just as bad. Had he known that Cedric was rather bothered about the subjects of prostitution and such, he would have tried to avoid speaking of it. However, the male needed to know that this was not in fact a whore house. It would help settle his mind, at least. So blunt as ever he told him, 'this store is not for prostitution purposes.' That would make Hoshimura, the creator of the dolls, a very powerful pimp indeed. Luckily Mr. Hoshimura used his talents for doll making for good instead of evil.. though he hadn't realized he was creating a submissive sex slave for someone as he created Tsariel. Good thing he caught it in time, though, or Tsariel would be off somewhere in Afghanistan, "entertaining" a group of men.

Tsariel wouldn't think of it as 'odd' for him to speak of things such as prostitution with such a straight face. With such maturity. To him it was normal. To other kids? Probably traumatizing. But no, it was no big deal to little Tsariel here. He knew a whole list of "naughty words" that even some adults didn't know about. Of course he wouldn't say them in the same context he had heard them in, especially to a customer. It would be incredibly insulting. He kept his gaze on the floor, even after explaining to the man how his status forbade him from making eye contact. It's been so long since he's made eye contact with someone.. he couldn't remember the last time he trusted another enough to make eye contact with them. To him, doing such an easy task such as looking at them did require trust. Because if he didn't trust them, he couldn't risk looking up. Whenever he looked up he would always, always get a slap out of it, sometimes more. Each time he thought of looking up, a memory of being punished would flash into his mind, and no longer would he feel the urge to look. It was tough. The day he could look up at someone would be a glorious day.. but today was not that day. Nor would it be for quite some time. It was like having a dog trained to sit, only to one day attempt to un-train him out of it. All his life he has been taught not to make eye contact, and if he ever dared to, he'd be punished. Now all of a sudden someone was telling him to make eye contact with them? It left Tsariel in a very uncomfortable position.

The male customer spoke again, though by his tone, he seemed a lot more frustrated than before. The harsh words didn't seem to faze little Tsariel, still staring down at the ground with a blank expression always plastered on his face. He wasn't sure if he had upset the man, all his answers were ones that even Jared would approve of. Cedric leaned in closer, a motion that made Tsariel want to back up, however, he remained, unmoving. Leaning closer was something only perverted men would do to him, you could see how he'd be on edge. He was almost expecting the other to say 'have you been a bad boy?' or something like that. He started to wish he had never approached this man. Now he might want to purchase him, and it would be just like last time all over again. Tsariel would spend a hellish month locked in his moldy old basement, only to come out when he was needed to serve or entertain. Twas the fate of the likes of him, one specifically made for entertaining the scum of the Earth. Of course the only thing he could attract was scum, because he was made to serve scum. That must have made him worse than scum, didn't it?

Cedric went on to once again tell him to look him in the eyes, and as he continued speaking, Tsariel could not do what the man had asked for. He could not look into the other's eyes. Even if suddenly his status was royalty, he couldn't. Not because there was something physically wrong with him, no. There were mental blocks that prevented him from doing so. If he looked up, he would be hit. It could just be him and this customer all alone in one locked room, they could both be strapped down and everything. Even if that were the case, he still couldn't look up at him, only because if he were to make eye contact, pain would be the next thing he felt. Somehow, someone would hit him. It wasn't logical, but this was ingrained into his brain after long periods of training. It would take some time for him to break away from this, though he wouldn't if he were to remain here, or with some other creep that decides to buy him. You could tell the boy had attempted to look up at him though, because for a moment his pupils trembled, and his head moved ever so slightly. But it all returned to the way it was not a second later. That's how bad it was for him. He had tried this while the other continued speaking with him, though obviously failed to attend to the man's request. He just simply couldn't do it. Cedric's next words, however, were a bit more startling. He was not expecting it at all. How could he? Customers didn't care about whether or not the doll was abused. He was a doll! This male expressed some concern, though.

“If I don't get up, pull out my checkbook and buy ye right now, is there a chance ye could be abused all over again? ” The words made his eyes widen ever so slightly as they stared down at the rug, something rare for his always half lidded eyes, though they settled back a moment later. It was like the man actually.. cared. But.. he was only a doll. Worse; a doll that was created for the purposes of being a sex slave. It didn't matter if he trusted him or not, if a customer wished to purchase him, then that was it. There was never any say in it for him. But it was like he was asking him permission to purchase him.. how odd was that? Quite frankly he didn't trust this man, nor did he want to leave this store. This store provided him safety, at least, more safety then he than he would ever have out there. Plus the outside was a very horrifying place (since he's only seen the world's dark side, and never the good, he thought all of it was drugs and prostitutes.) So.. no. He wouldn't want to go with anyone, ever, out of this store. But that wasn't his choice. If this guy didn't purchase him, some other scum bag would buy him. He treasured his time here, but, he knew he would not be able to stay here forever. Some perverted old man would walk in here one day, spot him, and buy him, just like last time. “I.. ” he trailed off, about to explain to the male that it was not his choice to make. If he wanted him, then he could buy him and that's it. He didn't need his permission to do so. However, he stopped, noticing something in the corner of his eye.

It was Jared, but another man stood beside the care taker. It was a rather tall but incredibly fat greasy man wearing very loose fitting clothes. His long scraggly beard was filled with things such as flies and maple syrup. And his eyes were glazed and bloodshot. This man pointed over to Tsariel, and Jared nodded his head in compliance. The boy looked back down at the floor as the pair slowly headed toward him from across the room.. that man undoubtedly wanted to purchase him. He.. he did not wish to be purchased to the likes of him. In so many ways he was similar to his previous master, and no doubt he would have the same experience. This man, however, seemed to have expressed some concern for him. Even if it was fake, even if it was a ploy, so far, as of right now, Cedric was the lesser of two evils. Plus this man had a different sort of aura than the others.. perhaps things would be different. Though he didn't get his hopes up. Still, he had a choice to make. Go with this man who seemed to want to help him, or, let himself be bought by the fat man. Either way he could no longer stay in this shop without being purchased. Of course you know which one Tsariel went for. “I would be honored to come home with you, Cedric-san.” Hopefully this man wasn't going to back out of this. Soon afterwards Cedric called over a female, though Tsariel made sure to keep his gaze down on the floor as always.

As the woman finally took notice in his appearance, Jared, an old man wearing a black tuxedo and round glasses on his nose, led the other customer to the group. “Pardon me, so terribly sorry, but I must ask Tsariel to come along with us. An offer has been made on the doll, you see. ” he flashed a professional smile at both Cedric and the young woman. The customer standing beside Jared stared at Tsariel, sweat dripping down his face as a strange sort of hunger glistened in his eyes. The look, however, didn't seem to faze the boy at all. But inside, it surely did. Of course he didn't want to go with the male. “Excuse me,” he said, gaining Jared's attention. “This man wishes to purchase me as well.” he informed, causing Jared to raise a brow. “Oh?” Now with two customers wishing to purchase Tsariel, Jared was pondering what to do. This bit of news, however, didn't fit well with the other customer. “I'll throw in an extra twenty for 'im. There, now let's get this goin'.” the man said with a bit of a bite to it. Oh.. damn. He hadn't been expecting the man to offer more money for him. Jared sighed, “Alright.. sounds good to me. Come along now, Tsariel.” And to the highest bidder, he was sold, just like that. Not that he wasn't used to not being able to have a say in anything. He would rather go with Mr. Cedric, but life wasn't going to let him, was it. Why did it seem as though every day his life was being crapped on? Because he was a mere entertainer of the scum of the Earth, that's why. Scum deserved scummy days and scummy lives and scummy things.

Jared and his soon to be new master turned, heading for the register where they would handle all the paper work. Tsariel sat there, however. For him, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. As the two slowly headed for the desk, images of his previous owner flashed in his mind. The moldy basement he was locked in, the parties he was forced to entertain, the hitting, the hunger, the loneliness. No child would ever want to go threw such traumatic experiences. The memories that he hid behind a closed door were leaking through to his mind. Despite what he was seeing, his face still held no expression. He kept his eyes trained on the ground, only for them to slowly look over to the door to the store. He would be leaving with that old man through that door soon. No.. no he didn't want that. Even though he was programmed to be the best god damn server in the world, it didn't mean he actually wanted to be abused so. His fight or flight instincts suddenly kicked into overdrive. No one would have expected it, but there was no way he was going with that man. Not willingly, at least. No one would ever go willingly, knowing what was to come. Suddenly the boy got up and ran. Jared took a look over his shoulder to see if Tsariel was following, only to see the boy disappear down the hall. His soon to be master looked as well, frowning deeply at Jared. “You better find the brat now! ” the man yelled. Jared nodded and hurried after him. Tsariel however had hid himself in one of their many closets, locking himself in the small dark room. He sat with his back leaned up against the wall, knees to his chest with his hands at his sides. He panted lightly, but his expression was the same as always: blank. Despite the impending danger he was in, there was no change in his expression at all, even when he was running before. Jared walked down the hall, calling his name and passing the closet up entirely. The old man continued further down the hall, only to enter the kitchen and try there instead.

Tsariel was no idiot. Nor was he willingly going to follow after a man that was most likely going to have his way with him every night. His pants quieted themselves as he merely stared down at the ground.. at this point he had no idea what he was going to do. Sooner or later they would find him, but, at least he would have more time. He would be safe for another few moments. That's all the boy ever wanted to be: safe. Be loved, be cared for, those things were luxuries. He would never expect those out of anyone. That was simply too much. Just being safe.. that's all. But Santa never gave him the present of being safe, no matter how good he was. Santa was just a child's tale anyways.

User Image

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCEDRIC DRESDIN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you deny ALL knowledge
t h a t anything ever happened here
Did it ever happen?

User Image

Still he was denied the right to look into the kid’s eyes.This kid was just so stunted and numb and tron up! Tsariel probably would never be normal—ever. Cedric knew that indefinitely. God damn anyone who ******** this kid up! Damn all those perverts who got satisfaction in degrading people! God damn those perverts and all the things they did to his mother!

And God damn his father... especially.

The older brunette still looked awfully grim., he had no reason to perk up really,with the realization this kid had been through a lot and offering his help,opening up a good (cramped as hell) home with two people who wouldn’t mind not bickering long enough to take care of him,but he felt like the kid wouldn’t take his offer because he didn’t trust him. It was understandable—that distrust of people. Cedric got it and finally understood what it was like to be thought as something harmful when you only wanted to help.He felt a pang of guilt,thinking about Kanai. She couldn’t plan them special or romantic surprises,she couldn’t talk to or mention certain people or ask him certain things or she’d wind up being accused and reduced to tears.Him exploding was probably wrong and the woman didn’t deserve the mistreatment.

But how did you suddenly start trusting people? It had been years an dyears since he left those memories behind him,he’d been with someone for so long and he still couldn’t learn to open up.

How was Tsariel ever to do the same with twice as much suffering endured than Cedric ever had.

Cedric just sat there warily, some hope flashed in his eyes catching Tsariel head inch upwards, but it was just that—inches, before he stopped and simply kept his eyes on the ugly red carpet.Cedric began to wear one of his odd half-smiles; well Tsariel was quite impressive and probably ten times stronger than he could ever be. “hm?” he questioned when the boy uttered out one word before trailing off into silence again. Cedric sighed with some vexation “Just spet it out boyo.” He muttered. The little boy had been so blunt up until now. Why stop?

Cedric didn’t particularly show it but he was anxiously waiting for his answer. Would this kid let him save him? Would his whole day and many after it be ruined by his refusal? The man being forced to walk around knowing he couldn’t save the runt,as he said before the forlorn feeling would go away but he’d still have to deal with it, and deal with it alone.

Cedric didn’t confide in anyone.

He was so absorbed into he what if’s he didn’t really notice the employee and his potential competition. But he did hear a statment that he was pleased to hear; “I would be honored to come home with you, Cedric-san.”

Soon after that he had called over Kanai,now looking a little less grouchier than usual but she still greeted him like he was still scowling to himself (which kind of made hiim scowl a bit).Kanai tilted her head to the side,smiling gently at the top of the boy’s head. “He’s rather quiet.” She commented.But the couple’s attention was wisked away by the sound of a rather mature man.Kanai blinked before nodded slowly “Aw ok.Gee all the good dolls are seeling like hotcakes today.” She replied.Cedric eyed the dirty looking man with open disdain when he heard Tsariel was going to be purchased. Ye’ve got to be shittin’ me! He thought ,glaring at the other buyer.He hated that look in his glazed eyes,that ******** filthy look.That ******** look all of his mom’s ‘special friends’ wore on their way into their crappy little home.He saw that look every time he was on the way to his room or shooed outside.

Cedric nodded as Tsariel had informed that he too was ready to buy the dolls.Since you know he actually took the time to sit down and talk to the lad and had good intentions in finally decideing to buy him. Unlike fatso over here who saw a young peice fo meat and went for the kill.Kanai’s jaw dropped “You,found a doll you liked enough to BUY?” she asked in disbelief but Cedric hardly heard her,he simply looked to the sharply dressed man as he looked unsure of what to do.Cedric was abotu to make a suggestion but the man cut in and three ina few extra dollars and apparently that was more then enough to take Tsariel away from Cedric and that help the boy needed.”Ye’ve got to be kidding me!” he exclaimed getting out of his seat,Kanai put a hand on Cedrics shoulder but he shrugged it off.”I don’t like that guy either Cedric.” She said to him, watching the two gentlemen’s backs as they headed towards the cash register. She was wondering why Cedric suddenly was so passionate about all this,not long ago he could care less about the dolls.”But what can we do? “ she said in hopes to calm down and cheer up her man. She clearly didn’t understand the situation but of course she wouldn’t she was off to the side playing and having a good time with the dolls—like customers should.

The two looked over their shoulders from the light creak of moving leather only to see Tsariel was gone. “Oh my God where’d he go!?” Kanai exclaimed.Cedric was fired up by the sight,Tsariel was putting up a fight—he grinned.Well might as well help him out then. “Kanai go fine Tsariel I’ma have a few words with his so called owner.” He said,the woman nodded and took off. The sound of her clicking heels filled the hall way.Cedric had to admit Kanai was damn good at moving in heels.

Kanai slowed to a walk as the sounds of people faded away drastically. The long hallway was rather calm and laden with many doors,she could see the old man far up ahead and tried not to make much noise. There was a very crooked feeling about this doll and the people surrounding him,it felt like she’d be shot down dead if she was caught sneaking around like this. Of course Cedric would be interested in the most sketchiest doll here, and to think he was a child model—how ironic was that?She looked around, taking a few cautious stteps. There really weren’t many places to hide. She decided to check the many doors. “Tsa-chan? Can I call you that? Anyways where are you?” she whispered into a locked door, she tried knocking but there was no answer. “Tsu-chan? It’s that girl who was with that other gentleman? The one with the funny accent who wanted to buy you?” she said into another closed door. She turned the handles, many not budging or leading to rooms with no little boy inside. “Tsu-chan. Please come out, I’m alone I promise. Cedric and I only want to help.”

Cedric,walked over to the counter in long strides,his face was straight but his blood was boling.his hands clenched and unclenched into fists hidden within his jean pockets. “Excuse me sir.” He said clearly to the revolting slob. “I know ye said ye’d purchase that doll but ye see I was actually on my way to the register, I was just asking if he wanted me for an owner or not.” He explained,he couldn’t even manage a fake smile at him—he just made him sick. “I’ve gotten the opportunity to chat with the lad and I’ve gotten quite fond of him—almost like a son.” He said, catching a glimspe into the man’s eyes. His coffee coloured eyes grew seething. “And by the way he’s not a brat...and if ye cared enough for him and if ye wanted him so badly ye'd be looking for him!” he nearly spat the words out,his knuckles were itching,every flake of scarred skin on them from years of diverting frustration tingled.He wasn't sure how he'd even react to the man's reply.

[ dun dun dun~ ]

So where did you GO?
                                  COMEBACK and finish me!
                                  But you're just a moth so
                                  Make a nuisance of Y O U R S E L F

Friendly Loiterer

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
⊷⊏ Ꮶ o t ai⊐⊶
xxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━
▌▌▌▌▌▌:Boredom
▌▌:Energy

Bored:Feeling

User Image

Pop, Pop, Pop.

A boy laid on his back looking up at a ceiling of bubble wrap. He held some in his black fingers slowly popping at them to past the time. Occasionally he paused in popping letting his burnt fingers take a break from the tingling pain before he continued to pop back at the plastic bubbles. Under his back he felt the van moving over bumps, the engine slowly rumbling and vibrating under the metal hood. He could hear the wheels scrapping against the ground changing sounds if he was over dirt or not. Occasionally the back of the truck would open, someone would get on, grab something and leave again. Kotai hated it when that happened, he felt a overwhelming feeling of excitement that he would be let free, but then again, left in disappointment.

Back to the bubble wrap.
Pop, Pop, Pop.

The boy once again pressed against the wrapped air watching as it squished out a the sides trying to get away from his pressing fingers, then the final letting of the plastic. It was all he could do at this point. He already slept most of the trip and had little to do. It was a good thing he could go without energy for long amounts of time. That was for sure. It had already been a few days since he was thrown in a box and shipped back threw FedEx. Although Kotai would rather take a car without the claustrophobic feeling, he was left to the box like an item. He hated that, it pained his core. The first few months after his purchase and creation he was happy, and felt accepted like a real human being. But now, back to item. The boy sighed out hesitantly before looking back at his left scars.

Burnt black over his skin, his fingers up to his knuckles. It's what happened when he shoved a fork into a outlet. He remember it quiet well. First the sudden whistling silence, then a bust of light followed by the sound firecrackers made. Then the purge, the force of electricity up his arm and down his rib cage, into his eyes. It caused a strange reaction inside, making him twitch before feeling like he fell asleep and woke up again with a headache. He didn't know what happened inside his created body, and he was curious if it was like a computer re-boot, or if humans had the same reaction.

The memory was forced off as he heard the truck pull to a stop making his body lunged forward from the gravity shift. His stomach turned at the repeated feeling. He looked up as he heard the back of the truck open, his eyes looking around the box walls as he heard a person climb in with a grunt before shifting and rolling something against the floor. Metal on metal. The person moved backwards and back outside putting something on the ground. Kotai hesitated wondering if it was his turn or some other big heavy box. Silence before more movement. Kotai lost track of the steps, then suddenly his box moved and landed on something, he froze and whimpered to himself trying to go undetected as the ground moved under his standing feet. In panic he tried to lean back into whatever was under him. He rolled now, perhaps on some wheels, one of those things that move large boxes perhaps? Then suddenly he went rolling down fast as the delivery man messed about. He felt feared and like he was about the release stomach fluids, if he had any.

Now on ground level he heard a door open, a voice saying to bring it in, he felt the box start to lay flat again, his knee jerk reaction was to lean forward and stay standing, but he fell on his back hitting his head against a metal bar. The boy groaned and wanted to squirm and scream out, but at the same time not get caught. So his fist flailed in the air before pulling open two fingers and flipping off where he heard the man speak. Mumbles came into his walls, he could barely make them out, then it was over. Quiet before he realized he was actually on a floor, in a room, alone. Was he at the right place? Shouldn't someone be opening him up now?

Nothing happened.

Pop, Pop, Pop.

Seeing his situation the boy couldn't even get out right now, he heard no one, so if he was 'home' again then he was in a back room, his box was taken into the back way, it was a shop after all. So he laid there in silence trying to hear anything continuing to pop at large and small bubbles. Soon he popped about 3,256 bubbles n front of his face, and now, he hit cardboard... cardboard? Was that what he was really inside of?! He thought it was something else, like metal, wood, a coffin even! But cardboard? That made him feel like the guy in Avatar.

Sighing, Kotai lifted his hands becoming sick of the tight space and began to scratch at the boarding that was thicker than normal card board. After a time it began to shed of it's covering and showed the inside of it. Kotai looked closely finding it rather thick. His fingers pounded a bit in a heat as he stared," This will scrap..." he said to himself before lifting his fist and started to punch as well as he could inside the thing. He tried again breaking a bit more, his skin burning from the small scraped and tiny cuts at his pale skin. Again. He saw a bit of light. Once more. More light. Kotai felt proud of himself breaking from this box. But also a bit weird as if he was in a cocoon trying to get out. How the hell do butterflies do it? he thought to himself before fully breaking up, tearing and pulling at the board before sitting up to freedom.

Ko relaxed greatly sitting in the bubble wrap. His eyes scanned around finding on one in the room, just a open window letting light in, and a closed door behind him. Slowly he squirmed to get a leg up and out of the hole he created. After a few grunts he managed to get out and stand int he box, proud of his escape. He looked down at his torn jacket finding cardboard dust, how unappealing. He dusted off, stepping off of the box only to get it caught on his left foot, he trashed his foot around until it came undone. Finally he relaxed as it fell to the ground, empty now, light, covered in duct tape and with a hole in it. Kotai shook his head and sighed before going to the window and looking outside. A new sky to look at.

His blue eyes turned deep orange as he looked into the light, up at the clouds, his hair changed with his eyes looking like marbles that transferred within any light. Slowly he moved out of the sun light, his hair and eyes turning back to blue before he turned and went to the door wiggling the nob and opening it. As he did he saw a kid run past him. Kotai watched as he passed by, not recognizing him at all as a doll, so maybe he was human. Kotai couldn't tell, he moved too fast. Slowly Kotai turned from the direction he boy ran and went down the halls. Soon he found a woman peering into doors and talking to herself. Kotai blinked and looked at her, maybe the mother? Maybe a sister? Kotai smirked to himself deciding to play a joke. He walked past her casually with his hands in his pockets, he looked ahead and said," Your grandson went that way." Inside ht chuckled, and his feet lifted and went a bit faster in his walk before turning a corner and returning to the main room for both customers and dolls. He moved to the shadows to go unnoticed, sat at a empty chair and began to look around the Doll's faces for anyone that might have been made around his time.

All he could remember of his first day was the faces of many females helping him dress up in unknown items such as cloths and accessories he found weird. Then the occasional male doll that would say "hi, welcome to life, blah blah blah" then leave. After that short day of existence he was taken home with his owner. That's all he remembered of the shop. He doubt that anyone would recognize him from two years ago. Not even in his own creator.
User ImagexxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♪♪Akira Hoshimura♪♪
User Image
        xxxxxxxxMusicalHappyMischievous

xxxxxxxx ♯ ♯
                                          Akira smiled at the both of them. He said finally "I'm flattered that you both want to take me home." Akira looked genuinely happy that they both wanted him. He hugged them both happily. Akira released them. Walking over to Shinobu, he leaned in to lightly brush a kiss across Shinobu's cheek. He whispered in Shinobu's ear "Thank you. I'm sure you'll find a doll better suited to you than me. I'm sorry I'm not the one." Releasing Shinobu, he walked over to Alden and grinned nervously. He said "If you'd like to buy me Alden, we can go have a shop assistant give you the contract to purchase me and help you fill out all the necessary forms to purchase me."

Akira looked apologetically at Shinobu. He liked Shinobu, he did, but Shinobu didn't need him. Alden did. It was more of a question of who needed him more. The answer was obvious. Alden needed him more. Shinobu just needed him to give the push to talk to the dolls. Well, at least, thats what it seemed like to Akira anyways. Akira grinned and walked ahead. He led Alden to a shop keeper and said "They can help you with the forms. I'll be back in a bit. I just need to grab my belonging." Akira walked away, hurriedly going to the back and to the room he shared with all the other male dolls. Finding his bed, he grabbed his ipod charger, and ran his hand over the bed with the default blankets and sheets. The pajamas were also the default. Was there anything here that he would miss? Akira didn't think so. Akira returned to the front and to Alden's side several minutes later.

On the contract form was a list of what Alden needed to know. If Akira was damaged/hurt in any way, he could be taken back to the store to be repaired. If Akira's body was damaged to the point of being unable to function, aka 'dead', he could be 'saved' and rebuilt if the body was brought in and the parts that made up his 'memory' were still in tact and undamaged. Of course there was the list of requirements stating Akira would be 'fed' and given water. The general care that Akira needed was listed as well. Akira stood next to Alden, letting the staff give Alden the basic run down of the contract so that he could pay as well as the price.

The staff member, a middle aged man added in an amused tone "For Akira, I recommend you give him an instrument to distract him. Otherwise, you will be pranked and teased mercilessly." Akira blinked and said in protest "I said I was sorry for the exploding pen! I told you before you weren't supposed to use it! The other guy was supposed to use it." Akira stuck his tongue out childishly as the man pointedly ignored Akira and continued talking to Alden "If you use your Janko Doll for illegal means, the doll cannot be held liable, and you will go to jail for his crimes. etc etc." Skimming the document, the man asked Alden "Any questions?" Akira stood a couple of steps behind Alden, hoping the male was serious about buying him.

If Alden changed his mind, Akira wouldn't dare go to Shinobu and say 'sorry, he didn't want me, you still want me?' how low was that? Telling someone they were second choice and now you wanted them? Akira wouldn't do that. He knew how it felt and didn't want that to do that to anyone else.

♯ ♯

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBitterLonelyAngry

2,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Ritsu had firmly believed that no hair could possibly be more lush then his silken doll tresses, but the strand of gold was definitely giving them a run for their money. He had come across many humans in his day, but none of them had been this amazingly beautiful. Still caught up in his thoughts and fiddling with the hair, he hardly noticed the owner of said head of hair. It wasn't until the other spun around and yanked the hair out of his little grasp that Ritsu came to attention. In fact, he squeaked a little and jumped back, dropping the strand and blushing furiously. When the blonde yelled at the barbie Ritsu flinched a little and averted his gaze, his awareness of what he had been doing was back in full. Not only did he have to do something so stupid and humiliating, but he just had to do it to a scary mean guy with beautiful hair with an eye patch. Fantastic reasoning skills he had in effect today, really. Ritsu looked back at the customer, but immediately looked away when he turned to find the other was glaring very harshly at him. So, he scrunched his eyes shut and bent in a deep, apologetic bow. He kept his mouth shut when he was told how rude he had been, shame building inside of him with every word. He shook his head no, but was still to scared to say anything, keeping his head bowed just in case he needed to hide tears.

But the customer asked him his name, and he was required to answer. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. And to make things worse, the blonde man put his hand under his chin and forced Ritsu to look up, causing his blush to come back ten-fold. The poor modest boy always got very flustered when touched in any way, and informing the other of his name became completely wiped from his mind. But the nerves were still there, and Ritsu began to gnaw at the inside of his lip as his head was turned and he was seemingly inspected. Once his face was released, he let out a small smile of relief. Of course, the questions were not over. But Ritsu snapped to attention, reminded of his job and suddenly filled with new determination to impress. "I-I'm sorry, my name is Ritsu, a special designed help model." The ravenette smiled and tilted his head a little, happy that he barely stuttered on his words. This was usually the part where he was supposed to explain his functions and all that other nonsense, but he was distracted by another issue. "I'm very s-s-sorry for my earlier actions, it was inappropriate. Your hair is very b-beautiful though." Ritsu was blushing again, and looking away shyly, shifting his weight nervously.

User Image

Never Crazy's Partner

Feisty Bunny

x
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx MYxxxxxLIFExxxx
xxxxxxxx You electrify my life !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx » » » Llet's conspire to RE-IGNITE

All the souls that would die just to feel alive

He was silently patient with Tsubasa as he saw the surprised look on the doll’s face when he had asked. Was it the right thing to ask? Izzy thought it was but then again he really doesn’t know how things go in this store as he just marches to the beat of his own drum. After all, Tsubasa does seem to have some trust issues from what he heard so it’s only fair, right? Eh, sometimes the multi-colored male believes that he is thinking too much about things. He should just stick with what he’s feeling as always since it was right most of the time. Then suddenly, he heard the answer and couldn’t believe it as Izzy blinked not once but twice followed by seeing a smile on the silver haired doll’s face. Up to this moment it was the cutest smile that he ever seen as it made his eyes sparkled. It suited Tsubasa very much so that Izzy wanted to make sure that it stays there forever.

With the joyous news he couldn’t contain himself any longer as he could feel every cell in his body screaming for joy. And that is was Izzy did as he shouted in joy and he lunges forward to Tsubasa who took a step back away, wrapping his arms around the doll into a tight hug and snuggles against his face. “Oh how awesome!” He said as he pressed his cheek against the doll from snuggling and pulled away grinning brightly his signature smile. “Ha, you don’t have to worry about nothing at all. The only thing I want you to do is be yourself and be happy. Because when you’re happy then I’m happy whenever I see that smile of yours.” That is all Izzy ever wanted really. He didn’t want anyone to cook or clean since he can do that himself. Especially the cooking since right now he’s thinking of a feast for Tsu-chan when they get to the apartment. Although his train of thought stopped for a moment thinking if dolls can eat human food. Who cares! Izzy is feeling his creative juices bubbling now and want to cook a whole meal just because he’s happy.

As everything is settled now the multi colored male has a spring in his step as he quickly walked around Tsubasa to stand behind him and gives the doll a gentle push forward. “Now go get your things, everything that you need, and chat to whoever you want because we’re getting the hell out of here!” Oh there is bright joy in the tone of his voice as his bright eyes scanned across the store in one look before looking back to the silver haired doll. “Because I can feel my blood sugar rising the longer I stay here in this damn store.” A chuckle was heard under his breath. The man likes colors a lot but not this much when the walls seemed to be made out of candy. Grabbing his groceries that he nearly forgotten about and practically skipped to the cashier as he was about to make his purchase. He waited as he stood behind a brunette thinking about the fun things they will do together which is about a million of things. But he was really happy that he decided to take a peek inside of the shop. Truly happy. It made him think for a moment that maybe his life can turn to the better knowing that Tsu-chan was going to be there. He had enough of this lonely life that he’s feeling in the pit of his stomach despite being in a sea of people surrounding him. Maybe it’ll finally go away.

He walked up to the cash register where he received something like a package of form papers double staple together to which Izzy stared in amazement. “Holy s**t . . .” Izzy remarked as he stood to one side as he filled out the tedious paper work. And he thought that filling out paperwork for his apartment was hell as he flipped the pages over and over signing every line and filling out the date all the way he finally reached to the end where he saw the price. For a moment he believed that his eyes were about to pop out of his head seeing the amount of numbers that was listed but he smiled. “I guess my restaurant can be pushed back a little more.” That was he thought as he signed his name and gave the cashier his credit card to slide through the machine. It was worth delving into his funds to have Tsubasa and he was fine with it completely. Everything was written accordingly and Izzy received his card back along with the receipt as proof of his purchase. All that he had to do is wait for Tsubasa and they get to go home together.

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬

I'LL NEVER LET YOU GOxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you promise not to fade away, never fade away

Lural's Wife

Anxious Kitten

User Image

ι ριcк αll мy sкιятs ;;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto be a little too sexy xlxxlxxlxlxlxlll( )
jυsт lιкe αll мy тнoυgнтs ;;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthey always get a bit naughty xxxxl( )
wнen ι`м oυт wιтн мy gιяls ;;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi always play a bit bitchy xxlxlxlxxxl( )
cαn`т cнαnge тнe wαy ι αм ;;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsexy, naughty, bitchy me xxlllxxxxll( )

User Image

User Image

Tsubasa was fine until that invasion of space happened: a hug. He froze up like ice, stiff as a board, and his emerald hues stretched wide. A...hug? He blinked, looking sideways at Isao during this moment, wondering why in the whole wide world he would have thought that a hug was even remotely okay. He hunched up a bit, but found himself thinking that it was actually sort of nice. Isao was warm, and despite himself, he found his hand moving to just brush over the hem of his vest lightly, sort of gripping it. Hugs felt...nice. But he recovered, sort of stiffening up again and flushing, looking toward the back of the shop with a frown. But then Isao was nuzzling his face, rubbing his cheek against his own and making him close the corresponding eye. He assumed that this human was always this touchy-feely, and that he'd either have to get used to it, or let him know that it was probably not okay.

As he pulled away, Tsu sort of remained tense, but watched him with bright, attentive eyes as he spoke. Be himself. Be happy. He supposed he could do those things. Hell, Isao had already made him smile more than he usually ever did in one day, and they'd only known each other for, what, a couple of hours? It was mind-blowing, actually. During all of this thinking, Isao had moved behind him and was gently pushing him forward, to which he responded with a startled, slightly-angry cry. "H-Hey! I'm going, I'm going!" He stomped off toward the back of the shop, entering a room and finding his bunk. Oh. He wasn't coming back to this room. He blinked at the stark walls and cookie-cutter bunks, beginning to gather up his things into a medium-sized draw-string bag. He had a few different outfits, having found every chance that he got to purchase or bribe others to buy him clothes, because he absolutely hated looking the same every day. Even so, he only had enough to make it through maybe three or four days, maybe five if he was really creative, without starting over.

With everything all gathered up, he closed the bag and slung it over his shoulder, giving the room a long, last look. Despite everything he'd said about this place, about how boring and stupid it was, and how much he said that he didn't like his fellow dolls, he'd miss him. Even Akira, with his annoying, incessant teasing and pranks. He sighed, frowning as he closed his eyes, and sort of smoothed a pale hand along the doorframe as he turned and left, putting on that tough face. Sure, he was more than happy to have found a human to buy him, and he was very excited to see his new home, but.. He would miss this, waking up to the same thing every day, a nice cicadian rhythm and a normal routine. But he was getting a new home. A place to call his own (well, a shared place to call his own) and a new face to see every day. It would at least break up his routine a little, even if he wasn't so sure it would be a good thing anymore. Isao was nice enough, and he obviously enjoyed being with him, but.. Tsubasa realized that he really didn't know anything about him. For all he knew, Isao could be putting on an act, just like he often did.

[[ OOC: sorry this is so crappy. >: ]]

sincerely,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxT S U B A S Axxxxxxxxxx
User Image
============xxxx======Αℓ∂єи βяץит======

========
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
===========Did I disappoint you?
===========Or leave a bad taste your mouth?
===========You act like you never had love...
===========But you want me to go without

Well it's too late tonight,xxxxx
To drag the past out into the light.xxxxx
We're one... But we're not the same.xxxxx

Alden was sure he hadn't been picked and was starting to nurse the tiny seed of rejection in his chest. He had hardly heard Akira over the sound of his brain rationalizing again about why he wasn't chosen. So when he saw Akira grinning up at him, he found himself pleasantly confused. It took a moment for the words to register but he managed the short reply of, "Right." His eyes fluttered to Shin apologetically. Perhaps they'd run into each other again? A small ball of guilt began winding in his stomach. He felt like a jerk... But a pretty damn happy jerk at least...

'Sorry' he thought, hoping his eyes could carry the message... But he'd never had the most expressive face. There were only indications of his moods, rarely a full blown change to his face. It was hard to communicate what he wanted through his face. It was always his body language, which was now perked, his shoulders square and his chin slightly higher than before. Not sorry looking, but at least not smug. Alden wasn't very self-righteous.

Alden nodded as Akira went to go get his things and began scruntizing the list. Some of it was so obvious... And some of it was... boggling. He was still having a hard time wrapping his mind around the idea of them being doll/machine/voodoowitchmagic things rather than humans. They could be repaired? Well, humans could too... But they certainly couldn't be completely transplanted into another body! The whole thing was... fascinating. The attendant had to remind him to keep reading, to which Alden mumbled a very half-hearted apology and skimmed through the rest of the list. Food, water, legal jargon, responsibility for actions/expenses, yadda yadda, etc. After studying for a moment he signed away 'Alden Brynt' at the bottom.

Alden couldn't help a reflexive laugh at the 'exploding pen' bit.
                    "My brother plays guitar, so we always have that laying around... and a keyboard. We almost sold that too." He recalled, tapping the pen against the desk in thought. Prank/Tease mercilessly? "Plus. I'm a light sleeper." He added, smirking as he pushed the paper back to the man with a nod.

Oh, again with the 'illegal means' stuff... It was making him very uncomfortable. How many people bought them for illegal means? He supposed it'd be very easy... To just come in, buy a willing doll that just wanted to be useful and... Oh, people were sick. Even his slightly morbid mind refused to wrap around the idea.

He was surprised when he felt an arm lace around his neck, but realized it was only his brother, grinning eagerly. "I see you found one?" He said zealously, addressing the blond. "I'm Dario." He introduced, "Alden's brother." Alden addressed the man again, humming thoughtfully.

"No. No questions, thank you."

User Image

Have you come here to play Jesus,
To the lepers in your head?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A sigh. Rustling. Footsteps. A soft touch.

Sigrun could feel it as he slept, eyes fluttering for a moment before they once again rested. A second sigh. A voice spoke softly to him, imploring him to do something. The voice was so soft, so kind, he thought it must be an angel. Sigrun smiled in his sleep, a gently, happy smile. So different from the usual scowl or smirk, or harsh, guarded expression. The person above him almost stopped, but he knew that getting Sigrun up was a task in itself. So do it quick. Fingers latched onto his shoulder, going into the slow routine of getting him up. They shook him a little, and Sigrun found himself giggling in his sleep, amused by the feeling. The person above him scoffed and then roughly shoved them over off of the messy bed, piled with clothes and papers and things.

Sigrun, having felt the fall quite accurately on his back, jerked up and looked around wildly, as if something had attacked him. The figure above him, presumably his father, said nothing and stared at him with one of those disapproving looks of his. "Sigrun, it's time to get up." He looked around the room as he said this, mouth forming the shape of a deep frown. It was disgusting to see his apartment in such a state. He visited his son no often, so the least he could do would be to clean up a little.

Sigrun just stared at his father, one of the big dealers in the clan, blinking rapidly. For a moment neither of them said anything, then his father tapped his watch. Sigrun, always wearing his special Rolex from his birthday, saw that it was late. Hell, he was late. "s**t," he swore, moving up from his position. He looked around and wildly grabbed for his closet, throwing around his clothing until he could get to something clean. He picked up a Nike shirt and some running pants, shoving off his pajamas to throw those on. Now that he was dressed, he looked at his hair in the mirror, a disaster. Scowling to himself for not waking up on time for his job today that his father just happened to know about, he ran a brush through it, avoiding most of the tangles. He had to look a little bit decent. Grabbing his gel for later he shoved on some running shoes, all this time ignoring his father, who had appeared suddenly with some toast.

"Get up next time," he growled, shoving the food in his face. Ah, the love of a father. Said father rolled his eyes, wondering how a grown man could act like such a child sometimes. Sigrun packed his running bag and was out the door, the supply tucked away deep inside a pocket. Today's job would be easy if he was careful.

Sigrun began to run down the streets, jogging as if he were to meet a partner for a run. Really he was meeting a costumer for what he was selling, and they agreed discretion would be best like this. This was how Sigrun met most of his costumers. Hiking the bag over his shoulder, he saw the man waiting anxiously by a tree, looking impatient. Rolling his eyes, Siggy jogged up to him, clapping him on the shoulder. "Are you excited for today?" He was immediately in the "at ease" position, his fingers loosely holding the back as he smiled and chatted animatedly with the man. Look friendly. Look friendly. They talked for a bit and then began running, jogging maybe a mile before stopping at a bench. Sigrun, used to this routine laughed at his customer as if he were a friend who was tired, not used to running. Which was true in a way, just that he posed as a sort of trainer, not really being one.

After stopping, he appeared as if he forgot something in his bag and reached down, appearing not to find it. The trick was doing it different every time. His "friend" offered to look for it, reaching in to grab at the hidden pocket. When he came up, the stash safely in his jacket sleeve, he shrugged and they took off again. Successful, but never did it qualm the heavy beating of his heart, going thumpthumpthump in his chest.

Sigrun always did jobs like this. Dangerous jobs, dealing drugs and other things the law wouldn't exactly approve of. It was being part of his clan, the Black Knights. The name was to throw off people, because who thought a clan of dangerous dealers would be called that? Either way, he was a part. It was sometimes dirty, sometimes bloody, but it was what he'd been taught. Sometimes he wondered though about his father...

Where are you, Sigrun? I don't think you're up for this.

His father's words echoed eerily in his brain. What did he mean? Clenching his fists, he came back into his messy home, he scowled at it, as if it may clean itself up. After his shower he got dressed in some slacks and a brown tee, he looked around the room again. God, he needed a housekeeper. That reminded him of the ad he had seen in the mail, about those "doll" things. It had been about people customized for you, all nice and soft, and it sure sounded like he could use them to help clean up...cook...whatever. He'd rather have his own robot than have a maid who might snoop.

The idea was sounding better and better, and before he knew it, he was in his car, driving for this shop. Driving and driving. He hated driving. He scowled as he came up to the shop, holding their ad in his hand. The place looked grand and pretty, not like he was used to. At least his hair was styled and gelled now, spikey and up as ever. Baby blue eyes blinked up at the place as he walked in, feeling awkward in this place. Was someone there to...er...show him the dolls robot things?

o.o.c:// ; n ; I have no idea if I did this right so I apologize if the whole shop thing is completely out of order. What he does is...illegal and whatnot, so if it bothers you I'm sorry? >.<

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Conversationalist

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ryota H o s h i m u r axxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere's so M U C H to see~!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo~C'mon! Hey! Let's go GO GO↙↙↙↙

User Image
                                          If one wasn’t aware of the new model’s ‘special circumstances’ someone would of thought Ryota was dead. He was sprawled out over his futon (which he preferred over a bed) that was on the side of the hall, with a light sheet one of the caretakers tucked his sleeping body into late last night and his ball still clutched close to him—the boy hadn’t moved an inch since he collapsed into his bed and fallen asleep. Under an absolute jungle of turquoise coloured hair was a soft peaceful face, dreaming the day away. Ryota just couldn’t seem to get up until he his body felt it was fully rested. He also didn’t sleep until he was absolutely exhausted. Yes, some could argue it was another one of the new model’s glitches.

Yes there was a bit of a great debate between the care takers; was Ryota a success or failure? Should they pack him up and tell Mr.Hoshimura one of his dolls were defected and needed some serious reprogramming or was that just part o the quirky and lively personality the legendary doll maker had hoped to achieve. Only time would really tell and a week or so just wasn’t enough time.
                                          A low murmur escaped his lips as his body began to start up again, slowly tuning into the footsteps of caretakers moving around the back room, voices and singing and music and chatter, even the distant mechanic sounds from the maintenance room. Through his wavy curtain of ocean coloured hair bright red orbs shot open and the boy sat up suddenly. He pushed his bangs to the side, easily masking his left eye; the moment his eyes opened they were alert and flickering from person to person, interesting objects to light sources. “Morning!” he chimed to no one in particular, one of the caretakers he knew by name walked by; Shao-rin was an elderly woman with thick gray hair pulled up into a neat bun,she wore a classic black dress which was very formal and modest looking. She was carrying several lace dresses to put on some mannequins for display. “Ota-chan it’s not morning! You practically slept the day away.” She commented as she passed by the dumbfounded looking doll. “Wha! How could I sleep the whole day away!!?” he exclaimed but the woman was already down the hall. “I’m up, I’m up though!” he said breathlessly to himself, jumping out of bed and flinging his covers into the air, his red ball bouncing to the ground. All he was wearing was a bright yellow t-shirt that hung off his skinny shoulder, and stopped about mid-thigh on him. It was a big shirt, as Ryota wasn’t extremely short but he certainly wasn’t a tower either!

He was head in towards the nearest room as he was still terribly new and would rather sleep out in the open than in a room with three or four strangers, dolls or not he didn’t know them—he didn’t believe in kinship (nor did he know what that really meant).He borrowed a mirror in the empty quarters and ran a brush through his hair. “Gah tangles! Tangles, damn tangles!” he cursed, frantically running a brush through slightly knotted streaks. He didn’t particularly enjoy tying his hair up when sleeping which was why every morning since his birth he was battling with his hair every morning.Ryota was still at a loss,he still couldn’t believe he missed half the day,that special time where people looking to take dolls home came by. He was so eager to be bought,to see the world outside,the world he was DYING to see that stretched out as far as he could see. Imagine all the colours and games and excitement out there. For the past week he’d been glued to the television watching all sorts of marvellous things: extreme sports, stunts, dramas and dances. The world and all the humans it was filled with were absolutely amazing. And to think he was wasting his opportunity of getting out of here—

--with a stranger.

There was a lot of people who came by that he didn’t have good feelings about,others he did but he still kind of kept his distance. As he tied his hair up in a ponytail he had a determined look on his face.He would not push himself away from costumers! He was going to keep his nerves in control so maybe at least one stranger wouldn’t stay a stranger. He hopped into a pair of white shorts which showed plenty skin of his long lithe legs.He tied up his shirt in the back with an extra elastic to make it fit a bit more flatteringly on him before he skidded out of one of the back rooms and raced by one of the caretakers causing the man to jump out of the way or risk being ran over by the doll. He shook his head with furrowed eyebrows finding it hard to ignore the smoking trail of dust that traced Ryota’s path.

He put on the breaks as he entered the front of the store nearly flinging his thing body over from the abrupt stop. The young man’s smile disappeared as he saw all the people—the store was so busy today. Suddenly feeling very unsure he walked through the store, not sure what to do. He couldn’t bring himself to sit around like the other dolls but the store was filled with delicate things and chinaware so he really couldn’t do much, except bug everyone else with his questions.

He hopped over a the back of a couch and landed butt first among all the soft cushions,he started bouncing on the plush velvet.Then, without a second thought he got to his feet and used the couch as his pink and personal trampoline. He smiled and let out ag iggle at the sound of the aching springs and he jumped harder to get more air time.He heard the bell of the front door sound and he glanced over to see another customer come in. Wow the store’s getting so full! He noticed there were so many dolls entertaining humans there wasn’t one to greet the newcomer.

“Ryota get off the couch!” he heard one of the employees shout. With a bit of a scowl the boy dived off the couch and for the floor.Instead of smashing his face into the red carpet he somersaulted and rolled onto his feet and into a run in one fluid motion. Oh~! Right the costumer! He thought excitedly. He never got to welcome any of the customers yet, but it was probably because of his unease towards new faces but he was excited to be able to get the chance to do what all the other dolls did so elegantly.

He slowed to a walk and folded his arms behind his back. He found himself looking up at the man with the funniest hair he ever saw! With a big red eye he took a deep breath “Welcome to Janko dolls sir!” he chirped with a nervous but warm smile. Blinking up at the man Ryota’s smile wavered, feeling a wave of discomfort wash over him. He started worrying. He’s not going to try and touch me is he? Or maybe he’ll get mad? Why would he get mad I didn’t do anything? Maybe I’m scaring him. OR I OFFENDED HIM! Shoot I think I’m forgetting something. What am I forgetting? What do some of the other’s do!? Ryota bowed to the man with a rather satisfied smile. There we go!

[ first cut is the deepest~ ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces