Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is an rp between I, Luna Wolfwind and Love Peace and Cupcakes. Only if we invite you may you join.

In the world where vampires have become well known to all humans the Blue Blood Coven strives to stay safe from the blood thirsty Slayer Society. The B.B.C is led by their fearless Leader Angeline Harford and her servant Desmond Smith. Although there is terror rising in the world. The Society is on the verge of a medical breakthrough; through the blood of a Dhamphyr named Luna Ravenswood. They can now cure vampirism.

The only rules i have is to keep with the ToS of Gaia and not to godmode, be a jerk and keep the cussing to a barminimum.

Terms one must know in order to survive:

Vampires: The usual blood sucking creatures of myth. They have become more known throughout the world and some can even walk in sunlight but that is if they are a part of the Blue Blood Coven. The Blue Blood Coven is a rather large vampire coven with at least 250 members that are directly turned by their leader Angeline Harford. They drink the blood of Faeries just so that they can walk in sunlight and most things like Holy water, crucifixes, and silver do not affect them as much as other things.

Faeries: the product of Seraph Angels and humans. Most are now extinct but there are a few rare ones still around. Most people have come to call them Nephilim but in the past they were called Faeries because of their wings. The Faeries have their own little culture inside of the many ethnic backgrounds of their human ancestors. The last of them to be born is said to not have any Faerie ancestors, only human ones and that she is to be a reincarnation of an Old Soul, and that this Old Soul is going to lead them back into the world of reality than those of dreams. The Faeries have started to disappear into the dreams of man and will only return when the Old Soul is reincarnated.

Slayer Society: They are devoted to slaying anything and everything that is not human. They were charged this when the first Vampires, Faeries and other creatures of the Night started appearing. The Society has now directed its attention away from the small covens of Vampires and the last of the Faeries to the large Blue Blood Coven. Most creatures of the night refer to the Society as the Blue Moons because they were first granted their power during the eclipse of a blue moon.

Old Souls: People whose lives were never completed to their old tasks. They died either at a young age or just God decided to let them go back to earth. The last of them to be sent was a woman who was once called Victoria; she was Desmond Smith’s lover from 900 years ago. The two who have been before her were Hao and Hiroko the Soothsayers.

Soothsayers: People who see the future and can tell if a person is lying or not.

Werewolves: Like in normal mythologies, these are men that transform into a wolf like creature. However, along with silver bullets, they can be killed with the blood of faeries. The blood transforms them back into humans but it only lasts for a little while and they end up tearing at their own flesh and devour themselves until there is only a few limbs left or their head and torso.

Witches/Wizards: No Such thing, most don’t even consider themselves as such, they just have telekinesis or telepathy.
Username: Love Peace and Cupcakes
Name: Catharine Youngblood
Job: runaway slayer
History: I do not remember much except that i am on the run from the Slayer Society becuase they did some kind of experimentation on my back that has left me with two long cuts that sometimes bleed.
Personality: Shy, naive, very straightforward in thoughts.
Appearance:

Username:Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Desmond Smith
Job:Blue Blood Coven Leaders servant
History: Too long, ask him yourself.
Personality: willing to do anything to protect people, dark, mysterious.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Henry_Foss
Name: Luna Ravenswood
Job: Slayer
History: i was born and raised a Slayer, my father was a vampire whom left my mother for dead so i wish to kill the son of a b***h.
Personality: most consider my psychotic, even the Society does.
Appearance:
User Image
User Image

I'd give my everything to you...

Desmond walked into the train station, following his prey known only as Catharine Youngblood. He knew what she was however, she was a Slayer. The way she moved and acted was not that of a professional Slayer. No the movements and immature face would say that she was a normal human citizen but the tattoo of a blue crescent moon on her wrist was proof enough to him that she was a slayer. He ordered the same train ticket to Chicago as she had then boarded the train and sat beside her.

"Hello,"He said putting on a fake American accent, it pained him to do so. He loved his British Accent that he had attained through the long years of living and traveling. His thousand year old memories were sharper than a knife at times. Especially about his lover Victoria almost nine hundred years ago. Yet this woman still reminded him of her, the only differences were her eyes and hair color. He broke himself from the thoughts of a long since dead woman and waited for her response.

...Follow you through the garden of Oblivion.
User Image

I am a Slayer...

Luna Ravenswood saw the vampire known as Desmond of the Blue Blood Coven chasing after the same girl that she had been. This made her angry. Now she had to catch the girl before he got to her and convinced Catharine that what the Society was doing was wrong. This was not going to be good if they lost that Old Soul. Sure she had the blood of the Faeries, no thanks to being an old soul, but if the Coven could turn her they would have a weapon on their side that would be unstoppable. Luna ordered her train ticket to Chicago then dialed her cell phone, which she hated doing because of how annoying modern technology was. "Head quarters, I'm in pursuit, send all reinforcements to Chicago Illinois, repeat, send all reinforcements to Chicago Illinois."Luna had whispered into the phone before boarding the train. She could sense a total of four vampires on it so she hid in the back of the train until she knew for certain she could take on all four.

...Prepare to meet your death.
User Image
"Hand in hand. Love forever, love is free. Turn together you in me..."

Catherine Youngblood: The Runaway

The young woman sighed heavily, sitting by herself on the train. Her hand was around her wrist, covering her tattoo. No matter how much she covered it though, it still was there.. Her eyes glanced out the window, a smile trying to be placed on her weak lips. Her name was Catherine Youngblood, the runaway slayer.

She gasped silently, her eyes glancing at a man beside her. Apparently she was sitting alone on this train, which she didn't mind. There was something about this man though. He looked familiar, but she she tried to think of who he was, her mind began to throb so she left it alone. "Hello Sir...Pleasant day..." For a former slayer, she was actually pretty shy. She didn't know how to speak to people and had low confidence.
User Image

Desmond wanted to chuckle but knew that alone would give him away. "Did i startle you?" He smiled then could almost instantly smell her blood. Faery blood...that was not normal, no Fae was allowed to join the ranks of the slayers.

((sorry forgot to mention that one i think, she smells like fae because she is reincarnated from victoria, sorry it short))
User Image

She smiled lightly at the man, holding in a giggle. "I get startled easily, so don't worry Sir.." she said, laughing at herself on the inside. She had once been considered a slayer, but a simply hello frighten her. It was quite comical. She looked up at the man, her expression shy but warm. Where has she seen this man before? She knew she's seen him before. Maybe in one of her flashbacks? She still didn't quite understand her flashbacks that well, maybe he could help her? No, that was pushing it..

((Thanks for letting me know.^-^))
User Image

Desmond smiled warmly then looked around the rest of the train. He could smell other vampires but was not able to tell where they were. This was not good, his master Angeline had ordered him to kill this innocent woman but she was too pure to really kill vampires without it affecting her mentally. He could tell that there was something wrong with what she was feeling inside but he did not want to confront her about it. "do you believe in vampires?

User Image

Catherine was pulling out her hardcover novel, which had been at her side. She was a tad nervous about the man sitting beside her, but he seemed like a friendly young man, whom she need not worry about. He had a very kind, trusting smile as well. She then looked at him, placing her book in her lap. "I don't know Sir. They could be.." she said rather awkwardly. She did believe in vampires, but she didn't want to admit that so easily to a stanger. "Sir, I've never caught your name.." she said quietly with a small smile, hiding the fact that she was actually nervous and a tad tired. She was wondering why the man just brought up that question. He must have believed in them in order to have just asked.
User Image

"Desmond, Desmond Smith...and what is your name young angel?" He was trying to flirt with her just to make her more comfortable around her but he had the feeling that it was not working as well as he would have liked. "The only reason why i asked if you did is because...theres about four on this train taht want you dead."He quickly grabbed her wrist and got her to her feet. He motioned for her to keep quiet and then follow him. He was going into a different car. "They aren't in here...you'll be safe here."

User Image

I am a Slayer...

Luna could see her target being dragged away by the infamous Desmond Smith. Great, now she had him to contend with. It was nearly impossible to find and capture anything he got his hands on. "Typical, now my day has gone from bad to worse."She grumbled before follwoing them silently and stealthily. They had walked into a different car and had become lost in the crowd of people. Ordinary people. "Damn."

...Prepare to meet your death.
User Image

His attempt to flirt caused her cheeks to turn to a light shade red. She was quite embarrassed by the compliments. Before she could introduce herself, he mentioned why he asked about the vampires. She was surprised how quickly he took a hold of her wrist. Getting to her feet, she followed him in silence, just like what he wanted. "Why are you helping me, Mr. Smith?" she asked, not knowing for sure why this man was helping her. She wasn't sure if she should trust him or not.
User Image

Desmond glanced at her unsure of how he should say anything to her. She was so much like his Victoria from nine hundred years ago but so different. "That is my perogitive" He finally said then looked around. "I know someone, once we get to Chicago who will take us in for the night and then from there i can get you to a nice family who will look after you better."He was fearful that she would try and argue saying taht she could look after herself, that was what Victoria had told him before she was found out.

((i is back))
User Image

This was all happening so fast, to fast for Catherine. She couldn't believe that just a moment ago, this man was just a normal stranger who sat beside her. Now, she was almost positive he wasn't even human. "I'm sorry, but I don't really trust you.." She didn't be to be so straightforward, but her thoughts took over. She backed away. "Regardless, thank you for helping me Mr. Smith, but I must decline your offer.." she said, her eyes breaking contact with his to look for another seat.

(Yay~)
User Image

Desmond looked around before noticing his Master Angeline standing off in a corner of the car. "If you don't trust me...the vampire over there will kill you."His eyes darted back to Angeline. "She kills slayers such as yourself for fun...i however...i can't kill any slayer to save my life."That was a partial truth. He didn't want to say the whole truth without knowing that he could trust taht she would not use it against him.

((yeah...but the wrist is acting up again...damn))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff