User ImageSȶoɾy
Calender
Rules
The Gossip Bin//Is It Love?
Skeleton Application
The Cliques, The Newbies, & The Ordinary
Extras

xxxxSȶoɾyxxxx

Welcome to B. Lenox High, one of the most prestigious schools located in the borough of Manhattan in New York City. Besides having high marks in the academic department and notability in sports, B. Lenox is populated by not only the sensible, hardworking individuals but, also the hard-partying, rumor-spreading, heavy drinking and pill popping privileged socialites. There is a clique of shallow hearts who not only behave maliciously to others on the outside but, to each other as well. With the lying, cheating, stealing and backstabbing that goes on in the streets of New York City as well as the halls of Manhattan's B. Lenox High, will you play your cards right or have them stacked against you?

Greedy Cat

User Image
Story
Ȼaʆenɗeɾ
Rules
Skeleton Application
Extras

xxxxȻaʆenɗeɾxxxx

Jan // Feb // Mar // Apr // May // Jun // Jul // Aug // Sept // Oct // Nov // Dec

Sun // Mon // Tues // Wed // Thurs // Fri // Saturday

Morning // Midday // afternoon // Evening // Night

(NOTE: The story begins on the third school day guys ^.^)

Greedy Cat

User Image
Story
Calender
Ɍυlεs
Skeleton Application
Extras

xxxxɌυlεsxxxx

*Have any questions about the rp, please feel free to pm me.

• What I say goes. I am ruler of this rp and I will add Mods if I see any up for the job.

• Follow Gaia TOS

• NO god-modding, mary-sues (overly perfect characters or characters we have to feel sorry for all the damn time)

• PM all applications to me under the title "Inner Circle" with the role you are applying for please (ex: Inner Circle - Doll).Do NOT post until I accepted your application.

• I will like for this to be a LONG TERM rp thread. Do not bother sending an application if you are not going to be posting often. If you do not post for a few days I will send you a warning pm letting you know your profile will be removed.

• Please do NOT use oneliners each and every time you post, keep them to a minimum. They are okay if you are having minor writers block but, if you are one of those people who types one sentence each and every post do not bother sending me an application. Always make it a point to read the posts, one mix up can make everyone confused which is unnecessary. Not sure about what is going on? Simple. ASK!

• OOC conversations are in (( )) {{ }} [[ ]] || ||. If you use * for actions while in character do NOT send me an application. Use italics for thoughts and quotations when speaking.

• Swearing is allowed. I swear all the damn time. Just don't do it each and every time. It makes your character sound stupid.

• Violence and Romance is greatly encouraged. If your characters are going to have sex, please do a time skip and imply that you have done it in your next post. Also, do NOT pull any pregnancy drama unless it was discussed with the responsible male character and it was agreed on. I've seen it done without the other's consent before and it is annoying.

• Please do not try to pick fights with other rp-ers during OOC. Take that BS to pms. I want this to be a easy-going environment.

• I seriously want this rp to be REAL as possible. I don't want any perfect characters. Everyone has their problems they are struggling with and I also will like to see some changes in the characters as well either it be good or bad. Oh yeah, NO attention whoring such as making your character's crash into others just to make them talk to you/Screaming and making everyone pay attention to you...I'm sure you all are more clever than that.

• I will change and add rules as I see fit.
    If you do not follow these rules, I will break my virtual foot in your virtual a**.

Greedy Cat

User Image
Story
Calender
Rules
Ⱦhe Gѳssɩp βiȵ//Is Iȶ Loʋe?
Skeleton Application
Extras

xxxxȾhe Gѳssɩp βiȵxxxx

The daily gossip
click

xxxxIs Iȶ Loʋe?xxxx

Couples (a strike means they are finished)

Rocco&Lena
Angelique&Skyler

Greedy Cat

User Image
Story
Calender
Rules
Sκeʆetoȵ Aρρlɩcɑtɩoȵ
Extras

xxxSκeʆetoȵ Aρρlɩcɑtɩoȵxxx

READ BEFORE APPLYING
When applying please remember to title your pm "Inner Circle" or I will not look at it. Also to make it easier on me please also put which spot you are applying for ( Doll, Jock, Misfit, Newbie, Ordinary, Nerd, and Mature ) So the title of the pm should look like this: "Inner Circle - Doll"
( Note: I don't need for everyone trying to be new or an ordinary. I will like for a good amount of characters for the four cliques (Nerds, Dolls, Misfits, & Jocks) also. You can have as many characters you can handle. )

NO STEALING ANYTHING I HAVE PUT UP FOR THIS THREAD. DO IT AND YOU SHALL BE DEALT WITH.
[align=right][size=15][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color]Your Role ( Doll, Jock, Nerd, Misfit, Newbie, Ordinary, Mature[color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][/size][/align][align=center][img](real pictures please. No lewd photos)[/img][/align][align=center][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]Ҭhe parental units named me[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=9]First and last name[/size]
[color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]ɩ'd rather you call me[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=9]Nickname[/size]
[color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]ϒeah, its obvious[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=9]Male or female[/size]
[color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]Яolling this way[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=9]Sexuality[/size]
[color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]ι said hello to the world on[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=9]Birthday[/size]
[color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]αnd that will make me[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=9]Age[/size][/size]
[align=center][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]ϻy Story[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b][/align]
[align=center][size=9]A paragraph or two about character's story and personality[/size][/align]
[align=center][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]ɢimme gimme[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b][size=9]
a list of likes[/size]
[color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]ɩ loathe them[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=9]a list of dislikes[/size]
[color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]ʂomething extra[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=9]More things we will like to know about your character[/size]
[color=YOURPOSTCOLOR]●[/color][b][size=10][color=YOURPOSTCOLOR][u][color=black]ι'm just a puppet[color=white]...[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]
[size=9]Username[/size][/size][/align]

Here is how it should look (NOTE: Don't panic if it looks a bit off when you send it to me via pm. The pm's tend to make it look weird but looks normal in a thread ^^;; ) :
Your role
User Image
Ҭhe parental units named me...
First and last name
ɩ'd rather you call me...
Nickname
ϒeah, its obvious...
Male or female
Яolling this way...
Sexuality
ι said hello to the world on...
Birthday
αnd that will make me...
ϻy Story...

A paragraph or two about character's story and personality

ɢimme gimme...
a list of likes

ɩ loathe them...
a list of dislikes
ʂomething extra...
More things we will like to know about your character
ι'm just a puppet...
Username

Greedy Cat

User Image
Story
Calender
Rules
Skeleton Application
Tɧe Clɩɋuεs, Tɧe Ƞewɓies, & Thε Oяdinarɣ
Extras

xxxTɧe Clɩɋuεs, Tɧe Ƞewɓies, & Thε Oяdinarɣxxx

Profiles

The Dolls
: These four chicks - who belong to the group of wealthy socialites in B. Lenox - mean business. Lead by the conniving, prima donna Missy, this foursome never fails to have the best "everything" and they take their privileged lives for granted. Of course they will turn their noses up at you if you're someone they consider a "loser" ( by first impressions of course ) so if you don't have what they have - or more like want- then stay out these ladies' way. All spots are taken.

The Jocks : These are the fellas who are responsible for B. Lenox's beautiful championship trophies in the famous trophy case that sits in the lobby for everyone to see. Some are assholes, some are rich playboys, but, one things for sure, they are damn well good-looking. Open for all

The Misfits : Deemed weird and unfit for everyone else's standards, the misfits consists of your regular punks, emos and goths. Though a few of B. Lenox's random students will say "Stay Away", some are quite pleasant once you actually get to know them. Just like in every clique, there are a few hypocrites in this lot as well. Open for all

The Nerds : Geeky, somewhat socially awkward, the nerds are what the socialites of B. Lenox deemed as complete losers. Open for all.

The Newbies: The new students. These are the fresh meat the socialites go after if there's word of rich newbie on the grounds of B. Lenox. Open for all but, the probability of me accepting a newbie profile over other profiles is very low. Has to be a very good profile if you expect me to accept it.

The Ordinary : The random, regular students who just blend in the B. Lenox student body. They all consist of different groups of people, even rich kids but, they just lay low than some of our popular students. There are also some you might call wannabes, the students who desperately seek that chance to belong in the in-crowd and to be known. Open for all.

The Mature : The drop-outs, the graduates and anyone else who is over age limit to be in high school. Open for all.

Greedy Cat

User Image
Story
Calender
Rules
Skeleton Application
Eӽȶrαs

xxxxEӽȶrαsxxxx

• Announcements:

• Banners:

User Image

By Kait Heartilly

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/i-r-c-c-clique-rp-open-accepting-boys-girls/t.47912973/][img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x265/FairyKait3/city.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

By DominoBangBang

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/i-r-c-c-clique-rp-open-accepting-boys-girls/t.47912973/][img]http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr192/domoboom/ic.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

By Seelie Darkspawn

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/i-r-c-c-clique-rp-open-accepting-boys-girls/t.47912973/][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/Anrui_Tachibana/Inner-Circle-WIP2.jpg[/img][/url]

Greedy Cat

Greedy Cat

Greedy Cat

Greedy Cat

Greedy Cat

User Image

"Rae," Missy chided into her Blackberry that was held up to her ear, as she entered the B. Lenox lobby, brushing a few shoulders with others rudely as she made her way inside one of it's elevators to reach the third floor. Raelin was beginning to ramble again which Missy thought she got into the habit of stop doing ever since her small dog died last year...Guess she was wrong. "Look, how about we discuss our party plans when you get here?..Alright, hun. See you."

That said, Missy hung-up, dropping the cell phone into her Dooney and Burke handbag, and walked out the elevator once her floor was reached, making a beeline to her intractable locker. Of all people she had to be the one to be stuck with the useless locker that needed to be banged on ( or kicked) a few times in order to open it successfully. Teeth gently nibbling on her lush bottom lip, as she worked the code into the lock, making it unlock with a soft click.

Staring at the glossy door of her locker as if trying to manipulate it to open with her mind, Missy rose a fist and with one swift shake of her arm, her palm landed flat against the door and with no avail as usual it didn't open. "I so need to make one of these kids switch out their lockers with me," She grumbled, slamming her fist against the door again...

Greedy Cat

(( Hrm...*looks at Toshi muse* My favorite needs a bestie ( best friend ) before I post with him. * has something planned for him* I'm going to look at the prospects and see who he'll probably get on with best xD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff