Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

Devoted Cutie-Pie

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ookami Kage Takuya
Queen_Avea
Fallen was dressed in a black mini skirt, red bikini top, and black heels her face was clean now and the cut above her right eye, that she'd recived yesterday from her restless fleeing, gone. Her weapons drapped over her like a blanket. She walked through the forest and to clearing. She walked to the center and a demon appeared before her. She was ready for an attack her perfect body tensed. The demon in the same posture. They stared at eachother as their lips move at hyper speed. They were talking but it just sounded like humming to eavesdropping people....

Pandemic had decidedly left the ruins after he couldnt find any food to fill his needs, Suna desert itself was void of the food he wished to consume, he wasnt even sure what he wanted, but he figured his gut would know when he found it, he decided to check the forests for something, sure the animal within him would be content with some creature within the woods "this is going to drive beyond insane..." Pandemic muttered as he continued along, he had a slight urge to eat Ping, so he ordered Ping to stay behind and guard the ruins, he still didnt want to eat Ping even naturally, the urge to eat Ping was over ruled by the urge to not eat such an altered creature

Fallen growled a deep menecing sound and the demon did the same. She wasn't getting what she wanted, immunity from her father. The wind shifted and blew her intoxicating scent around the demon. "Remember it well. You will need it to catch me." Fallen smirked and the demon disappeared. She sat down in the center of the clearing. She wanted the constant stream of attacks to disappate and vanish. The chances of that happening were none to less than none. She sighed tiredly. Her head was hurting slightly which ment another attack was well on it's way and also meaning she better get out of there. She jumped to her feet and jogged to the edge of the forest her hair swaying lightly behind her. She walked to the nearby trail just a few feet from the clearing but it was still well hidden in the thick tightly packed trees. She started walking swiftly on that path to escape the on coming demons.
(chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate and its all mine hehehehehehehehe )
((ugh nvm *pokes Eliza* picking up from yesterday))

The hooded man had appeared inside the barrier as black wire shot at the guards to bind their limbs. "Don't worry, you will not die because of your loyalty."
((Really, is there a single place in this land where I don't have to fight someone or serve them to put the lab?))

Questionable Seeker

shadow_kitsune_naruto
kit thinks about as she gets wet and nodded and said "ya i should do that"

"You'll probably find more people." Swimming into the water Tomo dived. Swimming back up his head bobbed on the surface.

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Carrow now really didn't care for the lives of such troublesome creatures as humans but he did love all creatures small so he asked his dad to change them all to hydras. That almost ruined all the social life of the people of Mesta and so he asked to turn them to cows. They were so dumb then that Carrow ate some of them out of pity but he didn't really eat food like that. Physical food had no taste for Carrow but their blood was vital for energy and he gained alot just by eating those few cows. He couldn't rule over cows so he had his dad change them back to human by this time the people would have revolted if Carrow hadn't stepped into all their private rooms (minds) and redecorated them so the pictures of being changed was not there. Carrow was still stuck with weak human servants so he decided Zombies! He turned them all into zombies with his Necromancy abilities. Poor Ester would be jealous if he found out that Carrow's necromancy came from him and that he hadn't decided to turn his subjects into living dead. Of course they needed no food, they needed little minds to think with so no one complains, they work eternally and the best was that they could not die unless stabbed through their hearts. Carrow didn't have the heart to kill his subjects completely but only their their bodies and it wasn't like he could do major raise the undead kind of thing. Noooooo he definitely couldn't do that and the next thing he had to do is appear in front Dylan and that made his neck ache. That blasted frog had nearly cut his head off! What did the toad think That I could regrow my head! Came the mental shout for every place. For Christ sake- one of the future gods of human religions dad told me- everyone has one head in their life and that is it! And if you have more I'll make that way! A thought just occurred to hm of I could of stayed home and talked to the blast guy through our rooms in our heads(minds)! This resulted in Carrow bashing the side of a mountain and causing an earthquake which Carrow had to use his magic to stop. Better late then never. Dylan I seek alliance and if you don't I'll rip you hearts out and eat em for breakfast when your not looking. I'll take over your army and destroy your roads and blah dee blah. Carrow was enjoying this banter but behind his tone Carrow was only joking about all the things he would do. This was obvious as he appeared to Dylan as a small child laughing his head off while threatening false works. So lets just truce shall we? Carrow changed the mental image of himself and held out a claw with magic bindings in it to seal the deal with. The terms are unbound loyalty to each other, neither is attempt murder of each other in any way, there are no loop holes, and we defend each other too. I'll also give you access to the ruins of my father's Llevithan City and access through my barrier to come to my markets. When one calls the other comes to aid no matter the foreboding events. Carrow now made the oath spell visible in his hand for Dylan to see and although he was projecting himself into Dylan's thoughts the spell was real. Carrow let Dylan see into his mind to see all truths and lies or ambitions that he had for doing this. Carrow could die if Dylan decided to use this time and he held that information out also and left his mind exposed to see every thought and memory he had had. Carrow still held his claw out for Dylan to shake and he knew he'd actually die...

Devoted Cutie-Pie

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nami Rakara
Queen_Avea
Fallen was dressed in a black mini skirt, red bikini top, and black heels her face was clean now and the cut above her right eye, that she'd recived yesterday from her restless fleeing, gone. Her weapons drapped over her like a blanket. She walked through the forest and to clearing. She walked to the center and a demon appeared before her. She was ready for an attack her perfect body tensed. The demon in the same posture. They stared at eachother as their lips move at hyper speed. They were talking but it just sounded like humming to eavesdropping people....
Hayate came out from behind a tree. He seemed like he had just woken up. "You know you shouldn't talk so loud it's rude to those trying to sleep." He yawned and walked a little closer to the two.

The demon disappeared. And Fallen growled. "Not you again!"

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kit nodded and dived into the water and swam under tomo and pulled his tail
Queen_Avea
Nami Rakara
Queen_Avea
Hayate came out from behind a tree. He seemed like he had just woken up. "You know you shouldn't talk so loud it's rude to those trying to sleep." He yawned and walked a little closer to the two.

The demon disappeared. And Fallen growled. "Not you again!"

He scratched his head. "What did I do?" He saw the demon disappear and figured it was from her father. "Are you that stubborn that you won't even accept help from others?"

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
(( Do what? *breaks* Sandwich banana demon squid jelly overalls. WREN What did you say in simple terms ? I'm now inside Carrows mind like in Psychonauts and could battle him for mental superiority? I lost my head there. User Image ))

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
(Didn't think it would be that big)
(How much does a second grade scaly egg cost on the markets? I hit a jack pot item and now cn get som freaky cool stuff!)

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
((*Stares at Wren* Oho oh you ********. User Image *lol*

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
DylanTheOgreSmith
(( Do what? *breaks* Sandwich banana demon squid jelly overalls. WREN What did you say in simple terms ? I'm now inside Carrows mind like in Psychonauts and could battle him for mental superiority? I lost my head there. User Image ))

(Ummmm no. Carrow is in Dylan's mind like you "Psychonauts" and just asked for alliance and has an oath spell to seal the deal. Carrow let his mind be wide open to Dylan and you could either destroy him or betray and do your "control of mental superiority". I'd only do a post like that for you and if Carrow is taken over or is killed I'm having wren eat Dylan's hearts.)

(And since Carrow is in Dylan's mind he can do the same thing too)

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
(Tries to think of 8 letter cuz word and bashes head in. What could that be?)

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
I stare at the head now in a mental trance in the basement. I look at the hand and ask first. "Where the hell are we?" I usher a tentacle to rush toward his hand, but not to shake it but just sorta hover til I get my answer. ((You never played psychonauts? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff