Sex 0.4180602006689 41.8% [ 625 ]
just lying together 0.22809364548495 22.8% [ 341 ]
holding hands 0.067558528428094 6.8% [ 101 ]
dinner and a movie 0.070234113712375 7.0% [ 105 ]
dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

Demented God Child
(Hey could you send one of you Leviathans at Mesta? You were boasting and I wanna see what I can do with created Leviathan against natural born Leviathans.)

(i would if i was set up to go Mesta for any reason ~.~ Pandemic is currently having his own little issues that he is working on, if you want to fight odd creatures maybe Dylan will start war with you and send in forces to crush you, since my armies already would hit Mesta from every side at once >.> but yeah, Pandemic is planning on visiting Suna city itself... and now my computer wont stop freezing ~.~''' ))

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
((Who friggin' owns Mesta right now? it went from Sabre, to Carrow, to Ester and now ??? Also, I have my private regiment of soldiers with Cannon arms, utility claws and two heads to a piece but lets make a few generals. First Item we'll use is zombie venom.WHICH is different from what I have and use.))
(( ya plus i have my own personal elite regiment that goes along with any army i control from Pandemic so between the three of us we could control HvM))

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Sabre, to Carrow, to Ester and now

Wrong order. Ester, Sabre, Ester, Carrow and still Carrow.

Devoted Cutie-Pie

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Fallen was dressed in a black mini skirt, red bikini top, and black heels her face was clean now and the cut above her right eye, that she'd recived yesterday from her restless fleeing, gone. Her weapons drapped over her like a blanket. She walked through the forest and to clearing. She walked to the center and a demon appeared before her. She was ready for an attack her perfect body tensed. The demon in the same posture. They stared at eachother as their lips move at hyper speed. They were talking but it just sounded like humming to eavesdropping people....
((Pandemic, I picked the bog just because it seemed the most likely place to HAVE a laboratory for an evil genius. And obviously, I wasn't the only one with that idea. Just sit tight, though. With any luck, I'll be out of "your bog" by February IRL.))

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((man my computer is so evil right now))

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Deep within the heart of my lab, I was stitching together a new idea. "Lets take this.." I say grabbing a full sized puppet frame off the wall. "Then *CLUNK! goes a wood spiker that makes a hole in the wood chestplate.*we'll take a Jewel of Nazarath..." I grab a few out of my bucket , and throw them into a vat of smelly acid.
50 seconds later I dump the bucket into a rather large frame that when the slop hit it, made the purified Necronic Crystal essence to take the shape of several large spikes. I cooled them with some cold water with a loud hiss and steam cloud, and take one. "And finally." I bash it into the chest of the frame nice and tight until it is secure. "Now some flesh paste." I then lather up the joints, and elbows and the like, they stiffen with cartilage. "And now a head."
I go to my table... I look for one appropriate and pick the one that belonged to that of a young poet I killed. "What was his name again?" I say holding it by the hair. "Shakespear? Samuel? Whatever." I take the head and rip out the innerds of it and place the head like a mask over the marionette's wood head. It sticks to it and reforms into a normal head with two black, pupilless eyes.
It watches me as I go from part to part. Adding 2 feet, 2 hands, the legs of a pit fiend I had killed and butchered. ((Don't ask!)) Then added the arms of a relatively powerful beastie that went my the name Gilgamesh the Incarnate. I stiched him up and fixed the table upright.
The creation stared and asked of me: "Your will master?" I tell him to watch the town While I go to delegate with the masters of Suna.
Queen_Avea
Fallen was dressed in a black mini skirt, red bikini top, and black heels her face was clean now and the cut above her right eye, that she'd recived yesterday from her restless fleeing, gone. Her weapons drapped over her like a blanket. She walked through the forest and to clearing. She walked to the center and a demon appeared before her. She was ready for an attack her perfect body tensed. The demon in the same posture. They stared at eachother as their lips move at hyper speed. They were talking but it just sounded like humming to eavesdropping people....

Pandemic had decidedly left the ruins after he couldnt find any food to fill his needs, Suna desert itself was void of the food he wished to consume, he wasnt even sure what he wanted, but he figured his gut would know when he found it, he decided to check the forests for something, sure the animal within him would be content with some creature within the woods "this is going to drive beyond insane..." Pandemic muttered as he continued along, he had a slight urge to eat Ping, so he ordered Ping to stay behind and guard the ruins, he still didnt want to eat Ping even naturally, the urge to eat Ping was over ruled by the urge to not eat such an altered creature
((Is Hangman's Peak controlled by anyone? Because I might lay claim to a new lab there, if it's all the same to everyone else.))
Queen_Avea
Hayate came out from behind a tree. He seemed like he had just woken up. "You know you shouldn't talk so loud it's rude to those trying to sleep." He yawned and walked a little closer to the two.

Questionable Seeker

Listening to Volrath speaking about King she nods. "I'm not too fond of him ether." As he opens the door she walks in. Hearing him Speak again Eliza nods. "Sounds like a good idea."

Listening to Kit speak Tomo gets soaked with water. Shaking off water he gets Kit wet. "That's good. Come to mountains next time, or walk around the forest."
Lyon Windstrider
((Is Hangman's Peak controlled by anyone? Because I might lay claim to a new lab there, if it's all the same to everyone else.))

((talk to Mutt, thats his territory))

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kit thinks about as she gets wet and nodded and said "ya i should do that"

Questionable Seeker

Lyon Windstrider

((I know that's a favorite spot for Mutt. Seeing as how he's Ruby now.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff