dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

Smelly_Purple_Marker
[Dx my cooties are the good kind, silly.]

[[ COOTIES ARE AWESOME! ]]

Questionable Seeker

darkkiller117
king was holding a surviving borotoa in his hand and dragging him across the ground as the borotoa lead king to the borotoas city. When king got there he fed the borotoa to his reaver and jumped off the reaver and knocked on the gates.

Hearing a knock guards walked towards it. "Hello, welcome to Keystone." Opening the gates they let him in.
((*hides in the bushes with a knife, trying to escape the cooties*))
Hayate yawned as he laid back against a tree. The grass felt soft beneath him so he closed his eyes. He felt a slight urge to fight someone but was trying to keep that away.
User Image Kirri placed her golden harp on the ground in front of her, the golden strings still cotinued to play even though her fingers were not the ones dancing across them. She danced through the forest clearing, humming a beautiful melody that seemed to enchant the beholder.
(HI EVERYONE guess what i tripped down the stairs i burned my arm on the heater a kid threw hard ice on my forehead and i slammed my toe all in one day How wonderful)

Desirable Sex Symbol

as the assassin got to leviathan he saw the girl playing her harp. she was surrounded by villagers listening to her gorgeous sound. he joined the crowd without being seen, and listened

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Carrow Corrow
Carrow tilted his head and focus my eyes from the miles away to open my wings to sun them. I lay my head down too and rested my body on the ground to warm myself. I'm a Leviathan, not a giant. Carrow remarks in a snippy tone and takes more pictures (memories) from the man and found a really funny one of hi with another woman. It made Carrow feel hot and embarrassed as he watched the pictures but he didn't know why. I take the picture back to the man's room and show him that What are you doing the the other little woman creatyre you man of noisy place?

Wren S. Ift
I feel something enter my mind, it was huge, it's very existence in size panicked me before realizing that is was Carrow Corrow. An image appeared in my mind to show the rituals of bedding which made me laugh both mentally and verbally.
Carrow Corrow
Carrow looked hurt on his long snout with his jaws open wide in the air from his daddy laughing. Crrow pushes deeper in the man's room to get away fro the hurt and look roughly for an explanation at why daddy made fun of me.
[count your blessings, Misha. ^_^]

Ellie was sitting leaned against a gnarled tree close to Hayate and watching him. Why does he charm me so easily? I wonder if he even notices how he makes me shake- in a good way... She turned to the bluebird on her shoulder and whistled softly. The bird nuzzled its head against hers.

Desirable Sex Symbol

XxXSyringeXxX
User Image Kirri placed her golden harp on the ground in front of her, the golden strings still cotinued to play even though her fingers were not the ones dancing across them. She danced through the forest clearing, humming a beautiful melody that seemed to enchant the beholder.

((I thought you were in laviathen xd ))
Misha Hatsune
(HI EVERYONE guess what i tripped down the stairs i burned my arm on the heater a kid threw hard ice on my forehead and i slammed my toe all in one day How wonderful)

((Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggs, sounds sucky))

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Azryal Lushion Shannara

(sorry. my internet isn't working right)
Azryal slid onto the big cat and leaned forward. "AIghty.. I hope we won't hit to many clouds.." He said, smiling all the way. "I'l ldrive her."

((Srry b-day stuff for my sister again. rolleyes ))
Takara heard him and roared.Then knocked him down to the ground making him hit his back,"Tell your boyfriend that if he wants a ride I am in control."Harmony laughed,"You don't drive her.She isn't a horse.And she says that if you want a ride that she is in control so hop on the back bub and hold on.Her words not mine.Choose your words carefully around her."Harmony laughs helping him up.

Questionable Seeker

Indal
Misha Hatsune

((Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggs, sounds sucky))

((Yep))

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"That depends, does this woman have silver hair?" He asked, wondering what the Leviathan as it was so picky about it's title, was thinking about.

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
The barrier was complete! "Now maybe I should see about Mesta." I say heading now back down a new passage way leading directly to the chamber. A blue barrier is passed along the way. I go through with a warm happy feeling in the pit of my gut.
I go to the first thing on my list. The Scroll of the Toad Hermit. I take it with careful consideration for its age and from the readings of it, get the idea and start to forcefully make blood ooze out of my hand. I slam my palm down and in a flash of light, a small toad was siting on my head.
It cursed at me. "Whoa! Wait! Where the ******** am I?" It wore a vest and pants of some sort. I take it off my head and say to it. "Howdy, Mr..." I say with a loss of words and not a real guess for a name.. "Daishi, you dumb claud." He kicks himself out of my hands and I look at it as it begins to climb the stairs. "Where are you going!?" I say calling after it. It flips me off and keeps going up.
((My toads gonna kill wrens giant beastie. >.> wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff