Welcome to Gaia! ::

Medicated Teddy

is [ Ariake ]. 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Caligula's Senator.
~Hell REBORN. A bar.~

Can you guess what this is? Can you guess who resides within?

God ******** this land. God rape it and pillage it's resources. It always left a tainted feeling in the back of your throat. It had fallen into neglect soon after it had been asked to hold patrons. The creatures that had roamed the land of all differing breeds had been asked to leave. With silent, horrible, cruelty. No blood was shed, but you could almost taste the hatred in the air. It almost became malleable with the torment of those asked to leave. What they did now, who knew. But then, who cared? The only thing that crawled over the land besides a lone guardian are wild liars taking the form of horses. All of them are too smart, too strong, magically inclined. Liars.
Caligula's Senator's.

The bar itself is quiet, only a sigh in front of the door gives it to be something other then someone's home. The name 'Hell REBORN' is scratched into the deep cherry wood. The name is also painted along the side of the bar's outermost wall in gothic, archaic letters. However, something didn't seem to enjoy the sight of those letters, those words that meant something to someone once. That something had taken up a knife and gouged out the words, leaving barely a visible letter. Then, with the blade dulling from the digging, the something carves "CALIGULA'S SENATOR" roughly into the dying wood. The same something, probably, had also threw paint at the sign on the wall. Dark, gray paint that spelled out the same thing as the sign.

Inside the bar, a faded, cherry-wood bar shines dimly. Stools made of varying materials will hold it's patrons. A couple second-hand couches sit around a decent coffee table, all wood with a few...out dated magazines laying on the lower layer. Third-hand pool tables are set up, the felt turning up at all the edges. A make-shift stage is set against the back wall, a mic set up with it as well as a nice amp. That being the only new thing besides a few rooms upstairs, the stairwell next to the stage.
The inside had been left the same. For now.
By the looks of the place, it was here when the world was made...and would be there when the world ended...

RULES.
Abide by all with leniency.

1. I rule.

2. Breaking things is fine, as long as you put them back. In RP form.

3. This is a big one. MINIMUM OF FOUR SENTENCES per post. A couple short ones, meaning one-liners to three-liners is fine by me. But don't make that a habit.

4. No cybering. Duh.

5. PG-15, thanks.

6. It's pretty much self-serve on the bar. But leave a note or something with the 'money' on the bar. I'll find it eventually...

7. Semi-lit to lit. Lucky Rule Number Seven, I hope.

8. PM to ask for a job. Show me some sort of past RP skill and you pretty much got it as long
as you stay around.

9. I can do an RPM (Role Play - Private Message) with anyone who's interested. If I have the mind for it...

10. Ask for a room.

11. OOC = (( )) or [[ ]] or whatever it is you do. Make it distinguishable.

12. No stars * or dashes - for actions. I will seriously...pop a cap in yo' a**.

13. When you leave, give a heads up. Don't just vanish. Not rad.

14. Post Pictures if you like. No nudity or slut--ity...

15. NO QUOTE TOWERS.

16. No emoticons or whatever in posts.

17. Be rad.

18. To BE RAD, you must adhere to all of these rules.

RULE 0. Tell the BREED of what you are in your first post in OOC.

RULE 0.1 GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. Duh.

RULE 0.2 PM MEDICATED TEDDY
for anything. That's my new account!

JOBS:
1. Bartender -
2. Bartender -
3. Bartender -

1. Lounge Entertainment -
2. Lounge Entertainment -

1. Janitor / Chef. -

I normally make food if people ask.

AFFILIATES. Send a PM and we'll chat.

Affiliates!

User Image

OOC Thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/h-ooc-recruitment/t.41895903/

OPEN!
Can someone tell me how to line up the picture with the text? ><;

User Image
Night was closing in on the Realm. Looking out the bar's stained windows, she sighs softly, pouting with full, cherry lips. A wind kicked up as soon as she sighed, making it sound like the bar was breathing softly...like a sleeping creature.

It was like the place had been asleep. She had only just...remembered that the Realm existed. That she had made it for herself and ended up letting other creatures' move in. The fallen angels and demons that resided in relative peace had houses side by side. Dark creatures that found asylum in a hidden place. Out of God's eyes.

She gently pulls away from the window, her silhouette still hugging the cool glass.
She was a tall, beautiful woman. She looked as if she was a statue of a God, cut out of the purist marble. Her skin was as pale as the snow but with a gentle, rosy hue. Her high cheek bones and piercing, crimson, soul-stealing eyes gave even more color to her.
Raven curls bounced as she moved, tied back in a Batman clip. The yellow oval with the black bat.
Thick bangs escaped, however, resting against her forehead and cheekbones lightly.
She had the dimensions of a healthy woman. Large breast and backside, nicely defined middle and forever-long legs.
She clad this body in a black dress. A mid-thigh length one with thin spaghetti straps curling over each of her milky shoulders. Her long neck held a black band, the same shade as her dress. She wore yellow heels, as bright as the pin in her hair. Even her nails on her long, spider-like fingers were yellow.
She was a walking advertisement.

Pulling herself over to her bar, she sits down with a soft sigh. She picks up the bottle of vodka she had left, looking around. She looked so fresh and young and bright compared to the gloom. But the inhabitants of the Realm enjoyed the contrast.

Who would show up tonight, she wondered as she tapped her nails against the bar with one hand...

((A rather enjoyable place, I must say. This place looks nice.))

Around the room, shadows quivered and shook as the door opened. A man. His deep, chocolate brown eyes searched the room, his pupils pin point before adjusting to the dim light. His raven locks fell in front of his faces as he pushed them away, looking around more before spotting Her.

Instantly he was intrigued. The woman was dark and seductive, obviously experienced in the tavern industry. A smirk appeared on his lightly tanned face as he looked to her. "Hello." he spoke to her, stepping into the light for the first time.

His hair was a raven, silky color. His eyes, a chocolate brown color. His body, built and tough, a tattoo on the palm of his tanned hand. He was adorned with a pair of ripped jeans, a pair of steel toed boots and a tight, black wife-beater that showed off his tanned arms and rippling muscles as he moved. "I take it you're the owner?"
(( =D ))

A presence that didn't fit with the rest of the area. What could it be...? A customer? Unlikely. Only back alleys in star-lit cities and towns gave way to the Realm. But the night was growing...
Gently turning her head, her raven curls shifting lightly over her lightly hunched shoulders. He was attractive...European in lineage by the looks of him.

A smirk instantly crossed her pale, lovely face. He had approached her with no qualm. Only a truly brave soul...or an idiot would come up to her. He seemed the first rather then the latter. How nice...

She gently pulls her long hand off the ancient bar and extended it in a hand-shake.
"I am." She murmurs. The sound that came from her throat would make an angel weep. It was dark and beautiful.

"Would you like something?" She whispers, her pupils expanding for a second as she peered deep into his soul...A cold sensation with a slight spice to it. Sexy.
A true smile arose from the man as his chocolate eyes gleamed into hers. He had a feeling that not many men looked into her eyes at first, that they may be afraid of her. He could feel the power rolling off of her, a remarkable woman to say the least.

"Very good to know. Yes, I would, thank you. Zach Zone." he told her, a slight Irish accent in his voice. "Smirnoff vodka, please. On the rocks." he told her, sitting himself on a bar stool.
She smirked even more and wrinkled her nose for a second with that smirk. It was quite cute to say the least. As soon as it vanished, she turned to have her back face him. Her a** looked amazing...But she probably knew that and seemed to flaunt it on purpose.

Standing up slowly, she walks around the small bar, looking around for...well, anything. It was all covered in a thick layer of dust. Her brow furrowed in disgust as she squatted down, reaching out for the nearest bottle. She reveals herself once more, standing up tall with her weight to one side.

"Holy s**t..." She murmurs, holding the bottle up. She gently blows on it, seeing...'Smirnoff'. It was a hellishly old bottle.

"Here we are..." She says softly, setting it down while getting a glass full of ice. She would leave the bottle for him as she makes her way back around. She'd...clean eventually...
Zach smirked and nodded to her, taking a sip of the old liquor. It was good, aged longer than it was originally supposed to. He hid any form of emotion other then amusement. He turned back to her after finishing his first glass, the alcohol never really effecting him. He filled his glass up again before speaking to her.

"Thank you very much, Miss...?" He said, canting his head to the side. He never caught her name.
She had already found her seat again, sighing in slight comfort. These stools were old...but they were still comfortable. Whoever had designed them had thought of that much...She would have to thank them...If ever the time came... However, the man had spoken to her, asking something of her. She would not ask him what he had said and then give him an answer before he could repeat.
A pet peeve of hers. It could never cease to piss her off.
She took a moment to think of what he could have asked and said softly in her deep, purring voice, "Ariake. Yes, that was what you wanted, wasn't it? A drink and my name?" She asks softly with another smirk. It seemed to be the only thing that fit her face. Perpetually amused...

Ariake then takes another sip of her Skyy. It was her favorite...Didn't taste like nail-polish remover like most vodkas...
Her crimson eyes relaxed some as he enjoyed vodka with her. What a different human...
Zach nodded at her words, smiling softly. "Yes, a drink and the name of a lovely lady. A perfect combination in my opinion." he said, giving a chuckle in his baritone voice. He looked over to her before looking back at his drink, sipping at it once more.

"So... why have you opened this place in the dark side of town?" he asked her, smiling genuinely. He actually cared.
She couldn't help but chuckle softly. He was cute and didn't know where he was. She had to address such a serious subject. If he didn't know where he was, would he panic? Or would he say that he knew that this wasn't...'home'? She could only wonder what his mind would tell him to do.

"This isn't...the Human Realm. This is...The Realm. Rather simple name, no?" She murmurs, her eyes taking on a gentle yet evil appearance. "You didn't see anything...odd on your way in?" Ariake inquires, looking at him cautiously now. What would he do?
Zach smirked to himself, deciding to play dumb with her for now. She couldn't know what he was. Not yet.
"Yes, I do believe I did. A few things were rather off." he told her. "The Realm? Huh, wonder how I got here." he said, mainly speaking to himself with another smirk before sipping at his vodka once more.
Ari glared at him a bit. He wasn't human. The b*****d had hidden his aura quite well. Well, two could play the lying game...With soft smirk, she stands up and walks over to the window that she had been at before. Her a** shook nicely on the way over. How would she play this...?

"Are you dead or dying?" She asks gently, turning around for a second to stare at him with her slowly expanding pupils. She was up to something... But she would play it out. "Or," She continued, "Do you have a strong sixth sense?"
She would act like he was human until she found out what he was. Ari would then make a new strategy.

"Some could argue I'm dead, though I am obviously alive. I have a heartbeat... I am very much alive." he spoke to her. She knew, a smirk on his face. "But I must be off. Good night and sleep well. I may be back tomorrow, I may not. Depends my schedule." He told her before downing his drink, bowing and smiling to her. "Good night, Dear Ariake."

((Night))

Shady Star

.:[: I'll post in a second, ja? :]:.
((See ya.))

Ari felt her pupils recede as he walked past her. What a strange, fey man. She felt like he would fit in in the Realm. There was such an oddness to him and he had a very...secret aura. A human like him couldn't entirely exsist. It wasn't probable.
She turned to look out the window, seeing him sinking into the darkness. Ari wondered if he would return... Or if he was just another creature wanting to lie to her...
Oh well. She would sigh and turn from the window, going back to the bar in her vibrant yellow heels and cute black dress. Holding her vodka in her hand, she rested her cheek against her palm, her yellow nails tapping against her cheek.

Her crimson eyes set in a glare...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces