• Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA

He nodded, he didn't speak out load."Looks good." he said with a little nod. He didn't have a recognizable expression on his face. He looked about his surroundings, he had felt something else. OF course he couldn't tell what, the floor shook for a bit, then it became a halt."Miko, wait here don't move." he said this and was gone in an instant.

"Wait! Rui!"She called after him, takine a step, then stopping. She had raised her hand and now she lowered it to her side, staring at the door and waiting for him to come back. She had thought of going after him, be he could move far faster then she could and if she tried to find him she would get lost and probably run into something that could easly kill her, even with her improved sword.
Rui jumped ontop of a building, he looked out only to see a type of army. Armored men, orc , Elves."What..?" he and the guards were a bit baffled. He peered seeing a man riding a wolf, the wolf was a bit armored, its eyes practically glowed through its head piece. "...we must leave.." he said to himself. he was afraid they were hostile, but only seeking a place to rest, he went back to Miko, he stood there infront of her."We must leave Miko.." he said to her.

((Or he just loves ME enough to make all of you like like Idiots to make me laugh))

Miko looked at him and became nervous." Whats wrong Rui?" She asked, never having seen him like his in the short time they had known each other. She was not sure why it disturbed her, but it did, greatly. "Why do we have to go?" She looked into his face, clearly scared since he seemed shaken about something,
His eyes were glowing uncontrollably , he closed them wincing at her, one eye half open."Bah..please Miko..trust me.." he said holding out his hand."WE must ..go.."

Miko looked into his eyes for a moment, seeing that they were glowing only made it worse for her. She quickly took his hands and nodded her head." Ok Rui. Lead the way." She told him, trying to hide the fear that was creeping into her voice. If Rui was this worked up over something that meant it was really bad and she did no want to be around for it, and clearly he did not want to be either.
He didn't hesitate to take her right into his arms, carrying her in fact. He rushed right out the door, three horsed men surrounded him."Bah!!"

"HALT RUI, YOUR BR-"
Rui ignored his cry and jumped away over ontop of a building, he began running, he was about to reach the gate."Are you ok Miko?" he said stopping still holding her, he was catching his breath.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Rui jumped ontop of a building, he looked out only to see a type of army. Armored men, orc , Elves."What..?" he and the guards were a bit baffled. He peered seeing a man riding a wolf, the wolf was a bit armored, its eyes practically glowed through its head piece. "...we must leave.." he said to himself. he was afraid they were hostile, but only seeking a place to rest, he went back to Miko, he stood there infront of her."We must leave Miko.." he said to her.

((Or he just loves ME enough to make all of you like like Idiots to make me laugh))

Miko looked at him and became nervous." Whats wrong Rui?" She asked, never having seen him like his in the short time they had known each other. She was not sure why it disturbed her, but it did, greatly. "Why do we have to go?" She looked into his face, clearly scared since he seemed shaken about something,
His eyes were glowing uncontrollably , he closed them wincing at her, one eye half open."Bah..please Miko..trust me.." he said holding out his hand."WE must ..go.."

Miko looked into his eyes for a moment, seeing that they were glowing only made it worse for her. She quickly took his hands and nodded her head." Ok Rui. Lead the way." She told him, trying to hide the fear that was creeping into her voice. If Rui was this worked up over something that meant it was really bad and she did no want to be around for it, and clearly he did not want to be either.
He didn't hesitate to take her right into his arms, carrying her in fact. He rushed right out the door, three horsed men surrounded him."Bah!!"

"HALT RUI, YOUR BR-"
Rui ignored his cry and jumped away over ontop of a building, he began running, he was about to reach the gate."Are you ok Miko?" he said stopping still holding her, he was catching his breath.

"Yea... I'm fine Rui." She said to him, looking into his face." You really didn't give them a chance to say what they were going to let alone even get a good look at me or hurt me for that matter." She paused for a moment." How did they know your name?" She asked him, a bit confused. Rui seemed scared and angered by the men who had tried to stop hem, but they knew his name.

Timid Spirit

5,425 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA

"HALT RUI, YOUR BR-"

"Yea... I'm fine Rui." She said to him, looking into his face." You really didn't give them a chance to say what they were going to let alone even get a good look at me or hurt me for that matter." She paused for a moment." How did they know your name?" She asked him, a bit confused. Rui seemed scared and angered by the men who had tried to stop hem, but they knew his name.
He sighed heavily, he jumped out of the town now, it seemed that the shield had perished from those entering." ..i'll explain, as soon as it's safe.." he said running past trees and bushes. He knew those men there were kai's men. He landed far, far away from the town."They'll be ok, the towns folk.." he said holding her still, he held her close as if he didn't want to lose her."They ... are the one responsible." he said looking down his eyes settling now, he was sad, the thought of who that was. "I haven't been completely truthful to you." he said giving her the chance to let go him.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA

"HALT RUI, YOUR BR-"

He sighed heavily, he jumped out of the town now, it seemed that the shield had perished from those entering." ..i'll explain, as soon as it's safe.." he said running past trees and bushes. He knew those men there were kai's men. He landed far, far away from the town."They'll be ok, the towns folk.." he said holding her still, he held her close as if he didn't want to lose her."They ... are the one responsible." he said looking down his eyes settling now, he was sad, the thought of who that was. "I haven't been completely truthful to you." he said giving her the chance to let go him.

Miko looked into his face, seeing that what ever it was he was going to tell her was going to make him more upset." She gently pulled herself from his arms, then hugged him. "Its ok Rui... As long as you are no about to tell me that you are really a human eating demon and you have just been stringing me along to make me trust you." She said before she pulled away from him and sa on a fallen tree, patting the spot next o her." So what have you not been truthful about?"

Timid Spirit

5,425 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA

"HALT RUI, YOUR BR-"

Miko looked into his face, seeing that what ever it was he was going to tell her was going to make him more upset." She gently pulled herself from his arms, then hugged him. "Its ok Rui... As long as you are no about to tell me that you are really a human eating demon and you have just been stringing me along to make me trust you." She said before she pulled away from him and sa on a fallen tree, patting the spot next o her." So what have you not been truthful about?"
Rui looked at her, he really wanted to laugh at what she said, he simply smiled."No..Miko..nono, not at all that." he said holding out his arm."I'm a prisoner." he said holding out his arm, you could see a K imprinted there, he looked at her."My own family, imprisoned me, Not in the kingdom, but in the city my family was apart of. THey left me for dead, I escaped. I'm a fugitive you might say. That's been years though, i started a family. Now it seems...they're remembering, Kai is after me." he said looking at her, the only reason why i was frightened when my father appeared was because of that reason.seems he's on his own as well." he was in a grim state."My family...my own mother, father..sister.." he looked at her with agony in his eyes." Why..do they pursue me all of a sudden.. I am a general for there army..many people questioned it. " he stared at the direction of the town."Especially those people." he sat down, he had wish he was still at peace with himself, he doesn't show sadness much, he wish he hadn't especially infront of Miko.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA

"HALT RUI, YOUR BR-"

Rui looked at her, he really wanted to laugh at what she said, he simply smiled."No..Miko..nono, not at all that." he said holding out his arm."I'm a prisoner." he said holding out his arm, you could see a K imprinted there, he looked at her."My own family, imprisoned me, Not in the kingdom, but in the city my family was apart of. THey left me for dead, I escaped. I'm a fugitive you might say. That's been years though, i started a family. Now it seems...they're remembering, Kai is after me." he said looking at her, the only reason why i was frightened when my father appeared was because of that reason.seems he's on his own as well." he was in a grim state."My family...my own mother, father..sister.." he looked at her with agony in his eyes." Why..do they pursue me all of a sudden.. I am a general for there army..many people questioned it. " he stared at the direction of the town."Especially those people." he sat down, he had wish he was still at peace with himself, he doesn't show sadness much, he wish he hadn't especially infront of Miko.

When he say down Miko leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. She took his arm and looked at the K on it, letting her eyes examine every detail as she let him finish talking." So you don't know why they imprisoned you?" She asked him, running her fingers over the K gently. "And what does this K stand for any way? I've seen brands on prisoners before... But never a K." She lifted her yes and looked at his face, seeing how sad he looked. Inwardly she was happy to see him sad, knowing that he was a lot like her in some ways, but she missed his smile when it was no longer on his face.

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

name: Angel Princess
race: Angel Princess, Princess of Angels
weapons: (churiken, omega sword)
bio: unknown
history: unknown
appearence: (pink, culry brown hair, big eyes)
side: Light

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
*the Princess was troubled and worried by the everlasting war, and was walking out of the Land of Deltora, to help her Angels fight against the demons, so she disguised herself as one of the Warrior Angels to apply all the skills that she has learned in combat*

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
[sorry i was gone so long but i checked like yesterday and this place was dead so i didn't get back on that night. and then i saw the section about lube O.o; ]

Timid Spirit

5,425 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA

"HALT RUI, YOUR BR-"

When he say down Miko leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. She took his arm and looked at the K on it, letting her eyes examine every detail as she let him finish talking." So you don't know why they imprisoned you?" She asked him, running her fingers over the K gently. "And what does this K stand for any way? I've seen brands on prisoners before... But never a K." She lifted her yes and looked at his face, seeing how sad he looked. Inwardly she was happy to see him sad, knowing that he was a lot like her in some ways, but she missed his smile when it was no longer on his face.

He looked at her, his eyes still said."Kill, To kill me." he said looking at her no more he looked at the grass."To kill me, that's what they did to all saposed criminals." he said holding her examining hand."They imprisoned me because of my thoughts, to find new ways of helping the people. Money ... they've became greedy, but kai no..he didn't become that way..but he's...he's settled to deeply in the law." he sighed."Just because of my thoughts, i was sentenced as a betrayer. a traitor..." he wanted to almost sob at that."I had my heart filled in to the people.."

Magnetic Elocutionist

((Is lavitz even here anymore or do we have to wait again? -.- ))

Timid Spirit

5,425 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
((( I'VEEE FINALLY ACHIEVED MY ULTIMATE STATEE!!

SUPER SAIYEN .... 90000000000!!!!! )))

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
( hi people, I`m new here, nice to meet ya all razz )

Magnetic Elocutionist

((Oh well. Ill check back once more before I go to sleep and if nothings comes to light ill hit the sack.))

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA
Oni Ignasha
Silver of the UA

He looked at her, his eyes still said."Kill, To kill me." he said looking at her no more he looked at the grass."To kill me, that's what they did to all saposed criminals." he said holding her examining hand."They imprisoned me because of my thoughts, to find new ways of helping the people. Money ... they've became greedy, but kai no..he didn't become that way..but he's...he's settled to deeply in the law." he sighed."Just because of my thoughts, i was sentenced as a betrayer. a traitor..." he wanted to almost sob at that."I had my heart filled in to the people.."

Miko looked at his hand after he took it, then she looked up into his face after he finished talking. Sentenced to death just because he wanted to help. Maybe if they had listened to him her parents would still be alive, bu then she would never have met him." She mentally shook her head and she stood and hugged him." Well... Not matter what they say I still think you are amazing. You have helped me so much and I don't think anyone else would have."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff