Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
this rp was created by xnxaxtx and his sissy xkittyxkittyx, so enjoy and obey the rules

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
The Story

Imagine waking up to your father's stern face saying,"Congratulations.You're getting married.Pack something you'll be moving in with him soon and NO this is not open for discussion."
Welcome to my life.Yes I put up a fight.No I didn't win.I am Lady Anette Evergreen betrothed to Lord Maximus Stonewell whom I've never met.My brother Lord Alex Evergreen isn't off the hook either.He got the news just like me.He'll be accompanying me to this Maximus's estate.Apparently Alex's betrothed is friend's with Maximus,she was planning to visit him and should be arriving at his estate soon...perfect.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
The Rules

1. No god-modding
2. Cursing allowed but don't make it every other word.
3. Romance allowed but if it gets to clothes removal use a time skip.
3. No [ * ] or [-] for actions.Write your actions out.
Example of incorrect: *palm face* I hate this!*stomps off* -wonders why life has to be hard-.
Example of correct: She slaps her palm over her face,"I hate this!"Then she stomps off wondering why things in life have to be so hard.
4. Please use brackets or parentheses for OOC talk.
5. Picture must be anime.
6. If you wish to join,please send me your profile.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Profile Form

Rp name:
Bio:
Puppeteer:
Theme song:
Pic:

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Positions

Lords-Filled
Ladies- Filled
Butler- Open
House Maid- Filled
Personal Maid-Open
Chef- Open
Chef's Assistant-Open
Gardener- Filled
Guard-Filled
Care Taker-Open
Stable Hands:
1-Filled
2-Open

Other Positions Being Processed(in other words we're still thinking them up lol we'll accept ideas.)

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Rp name: Lady Anette Evergreen
Bio: I'm furious with my father for forcing me into a marriage with someone I've never met.I can be a kind,and caring person although sometimes my temper is easily flared.
Dislikes: Dogs,other people running her life,arranged marriages
Puppeteer: xKittyxKittyx
Theme song: Drumming Song by Florence & The Machines
Pic: User Image

Rp name: Lord Maximus Stonewell
Bio: My father died but my mother insists upon the marriage
Dislikes: The word "no",caviar,dogs
Puppeteer: Wickid Whisperer
Theme song: Ave Maria by Maria Callas
Pic:
User Image

Rp name: Lord Alex Evergreen
Bio:N/A
Dislikes: Basically everything else
Puppeteer: XnxaxtX
Theme song: Red Flag by Billy Talent
Pic:
User Image

Rp name: Lady Roseliea Moonierana
Bio: My parents wanted me to marry a man for his money, but I want a man who can make me laugh, and smile. And someone who actually knows me and loves me for who I am.
Likes: Music, friends, parties, outside, animals, singing and laughter.
Dislikes: Negative thinking, mean people and jerks, also animal abusers.
Puppeteer: xMalonex
Theme song: "Kiss from a Rose on the Grey" by Seal
Pic:
User Image

Deceased

Rp name: Lady Pansa Kōken'nin
Bio: Pansa is young girl who as always done what she was told. . .most of the time. Every Since she was young Pansa as done what she wanted and when she wanted to do it. Even though she was a lady she dressed as if she was poor. These habits of hers often got her in trouble but soon enough her parents accpeted the fact there daughter was just different. And now Pansa is fully aginst getting married. She was dragged to her friends home to meet her grome, whom she wants to murder
Likes: Singing, Dancing, Fighting, Drawing, Cooking, and playing the flute
Dislikes: Storms, Thunder, Lighting, Spiders, and getting married
Puppeteer: Za_Juu_Iki
Theme song: Evanescence - Tourniquet
Pic:
User Image

Deceased

Rp name: Lady Lexi Lane
Bio: Was called into her father's study and told that due to a recent unfortunate situation she was to marry into the Evergreen family.She was told that at the moment Lord Alex was accompanying his sister to a different estate and she would be dropped off there to meet him.
Dislikes: Talking to the help
Puppeteer: xKittyxKittyx
Theme song: Helena by My Chemical Romance
Pic:
User Image

Rp name: Kavi Dreamer
Bio: Kavi loves everything in order and getting along with people. She Works as a house maid for Lord Maximus Stonewell, and perferrs helping anyway she can. Her parents had passed on, and she was taken in as their maid.
Dislikes: Everything in a mess, and silence
Puppeteer: springtimeangel143
Theme song: Ghost by Paramore
Pic:
User Image

Rp name: Yuvia Rose
Bio: When growing up, the girl had a talent for plants. A gift really. Because of her patient personality, it seemed the earth would simply produce gardens and gardens of anything she desire. Her favorite flowers are roses of course. Being a romantic, she loves learning about flowers and their origins.
Dislikes: Bunnies and plant eating insects
Puppeteer: Soarsa
Theme song: Beep Beep Song
Pic:
User Image

Rp name:
Kail Nagisama
Bio:
Kail is a man who can come off as a bit eccentric to some.For many years Kail has been serving under the Lord Evergreen as a loyal servant and fervent guard like his father before him threw out the years he found he made friends with the daughter and of course he ended up eventually having a crush on her. though his father was one of the noble guard he often found himself getting into trouble due too her as they often hung out and played together as kids well at least sometimes what the cost may of been but that was when they where kids. Having recently returned from a 5 year war he is extremely disciplined in the way of battle though his social skills are quite the lacking. Ranking pretty high amongst the guards in his home kingdom kail pretty much got volentold too be caretaker a.k.a guard for her ladyship and his Lordship while they are at the estate they are visiting for marriage too make sure it all goes well. he doesn't mind it too much though hes unsure about how the reunion between him and his old friend will go. As is his duty he will strive too protect her ladyship and His lordship and hopes with all his heart that this'll go down nice and easy though hes still trying too get over the shock of his old friend and crush getting married but as is with time he figures he'll come too love again even if he is completely crushed by the union between estates. it is for the good of the line after all or so he hopes.
*Keeping Fit
*Practicing his Skills / Fighting
*The Lady's fine and well pointed out opinions.(what? he likes his women opinionated)
*Reading and drinking Fine wines.(yes he's educated)
Dislikes:
*Needless and Senseless Violence
*The fact that the king and queen have arranged this marriage but he can't complain he has no room too.
*people claiming that they are all that. (he hates show offs most of all)
Puppeteer:
Blackcat_1002001
Theme song:
Aisuruko Wo Oshiete
Pic:
User Image

Rp name: Soren Blazer
Bio: He grew up in a wealthy family. He wanted to be normal for once and so that forced him to take extreme measures. So after running away, he disguised himself like a commoner and went wherever life took him. His past is kind of mysterious, but he is searching for work as a stable boy to help him be "normal".
Likes: Animals, archery, swimming and other manly things biggrin
Dislikes: Cowards, liars and those who hurt others for fun.
Puppeteer: xMalonex
Theme song: Through the Fire and Flames by Dragon Force
Pic:
User Image

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Anette stomped down the stairs,a maid trailed behind her carrying the luggage."What kind of a name is Maximus?It sounds arrogant!I bet I'm marrying a complete brute!I know NOTHING about this guy he could be a serial killer! ALEX!!!!"She shouts for her brother as she makes her way out to the car.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex smiled, he had heard this maximus dint like dogs, and he had many! so he picked his favorite, a germane Shepperd boy named shadow, so him and the dog went to the car and jumped in, and laughed as anette spased out for a bit.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
"OMG Alex!You are NOT bringing that stupid dog!Ugh.Down Shadow down."She slides into the limo and scoots across to the far end then fold her arms."You think if I'm maybe rude enough to this guy he might want to call off the marriage?"

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Pansa Kōken'nin

My Life Has Been...

…A Living Hell…

Pansa was driving her motorcycle down the streets to Maximus's house to meet her husband. With that small thought her eyebrow twiched and she wanted to punch someone in the face. With a relaxing sigh Pansa sped up to make it to her friends home.
…Full Of Pain…

"This Alex guy better be able to take a beating. . ."
… Full Of Suffering…

…Full Of Sorrow…

...A Never Ending Nightmare

[O.O.C:]

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex smiled at her."why do you think im bring this guy?he hates dogs right? so he stays"he said putting his arm around the dog smirking at his sis.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Anette turns her head and stares out the window.She decides not to mention the well known fact that she hates dogs too."So what do you think your bride to be will be like?"

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex smiled and had shadow go and lick her cheek and he started laughing."i love that dog"when he heard her ask that question, he snarled and looked away."i dont know, probably some ugly...."he was going to cuss, but he knew anette would get mad at him for it."i hate that we cant even see them, it should at least be someone we know, or have met before."he said somewhat angrily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff