Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Anette wiped her cheek with disgust."The idea of an arranged marriage originated from control freaks.That's all this has to do with.Control.Power.Whatever you want to call it.Some people can't stand for others to run their own lives.I mean seriously what ever happen to love?It's all ridiculous."

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex laughed at the word love."ya, loev, like mom and dad really loved each other, thats why we dont see mom expect for holidays, he dosent want us to love, he just wants the money and power they have."he said and called shadow back.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Anette sighs."Mom and dad had an arranged marriage!You see how well that worked out for them.Apparently he wants us to end up as miserable as he did."She felt the limo hum to life and leaned her head against the window.She was furious.She wasn't sure what this man was like but she would not be controlled by him.Anette would be graceful and she would be sarcastic.She would be classy and yet rude.The miles and miles of scenery rolled by taking her farther and farther from home.She didn't like this and she wasn't going to hide it.
Maximus paces back and forth in his bedroom "why did I agree to this, damn my mother" wonders what his father would think

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex smiled as he watched everything go by."if i am not there when the girl gets there, dont, look for me, me and shadow will find our way back."he said, he knew she would protest, but he dint care, he wated for no one, thats how it would always be.
Maximus waits by the window, staring outside.

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Pansa Kōken'nin

My Life Has Been...

…A Living Hell…

Pansa stopped her motorcycle outside of Maxiums's house. Getting off the bike she started to walk, with the bike in hand, she headed up to the door. Parking her bike off to the side and walked up to the steps and knocked on the door
…Full Of Pain…

"Oi, Maxi. You home?"
… Full Of Suffering…

Tom-boy or not, Pansa's voice was soft and held a musical quality to it. Looking around she sighed. Why did she agree to getting married anyway. . .oh ya, she didnt
…Full Of Sorrow…

...A Never Ending Nightmare

[O.O.C: Imma just say this now, She is in Black jeans and a white tang-top with a black button up top on.]

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Anette rolled her eyes."You are not leaving me alone with this creeper Alex.And if I have to face my pain in the neck you better believe you have to as well.She'll be there when she gets there and so will you."

(( alright cool 3nodding ))
"Yeah!!! Im here" maximus yells then runs down the steps almost tripping, then opebs the door.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex mocked her as she talked."fine, ill say hi, die, i mean bye, then leave"he said smirking at her.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Anette scoffed,"That's more like it."She felt the limo slow and her stomach knotted.They were 40 minutes away from home but it felt like they arrived within seconds."You go first Alex."Anette urged starting to feel panicked,she had to pull herself together.

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Pansa Kōken'nin

My Life Has Been...

…A Living Hell…

Pansa smiled when she saw him. The first thing she did was hug him
…Full Of Pain…

'I missed ou Maxi! Even hough I saw you yesterday."
… Full Of Suffering…

Pulling away she smiled and was about to say something else when someone knocked on the door. Looking to the door she frowned and sighed softly. Her living hell w as her. . .
…Full Of Sorrow…

...A Never Ending Nightmare

[O.O.C:]

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex smiled."with joy"he then whispered something in shadows ear and shadow barked with joy, then him and the dog got out, and as soon as showed saw the male his tale wagged for joy, there was a key word he was waiting for.
Maximus smiles and hugs pansa

"yeah I got old within that day haha" he chuckles

Then hears the knock and his heart drops then reaches for the door.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
as soon as the door opened alex yelled."get hm!"then shadow leaped on maximus and started to lick him all over and playfully chewed on him and alex laughed like crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff