Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hannibal4530's Sweetheart

Omnipresent Galaxy

11,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

Poseidon watched his son push away from the table, Finn’s eyes were red rimmed, and the God noticed it, but he made no comment...at least not right away. He let out a sigh folding his hands under his chin, waiting until Finn entered the bathroom, and closed the door.
His eyes shifted to Henry.
“He was crying again wasn’t he?” he asked. The teenager looked mildly surprised, but inclined his head before he began to speak.
“Yes. That’s to be expected though, we’re only seventeen, and he just lost his mother, though he’s holding it together pretty well all things considered.” Henry responded, glancing in the direction Finn had gone, before looking back to Poseidon.
That was true, he knew his son was trying his best to keep himself from unraveling, they needed him, in this fight...they needed everyone.

“I am glad you and your brothers are going to talk, I guess some of the stories are accurate, that you have been fighting for ages, but it does need to stop now, you need to do something, you need to be a family and work together. I like this world, and I don’t want it to end, because the Gods did something bad and refused to fix their mess.” Henry said.
Poseidon reached across the table, laying his hand on Henry’s arm.
“I like this world too, trust me, we are trying to be a family, I am trying to get us to unite again, we have to.”
“My sisters were the ones who did something bad, and the rest of us are left to clean up after them, I don’t know where Demeter is, and I really don’t care much, she is not the nicest goddess...or well she was until she had Persephone, it was like her daughter brought out the worst in her.” Poseidon sighed. “She became bitter, and hateful, the more Persephone tried to please her mother and earn her love, the more she got punished, I was there for Persephone, I tried to stop Demeter, Dionysus tried to stop her...Zeus should have, but he mostly stayed out of it.” Poseidon sighed.
“But when she met Hades, all that changed, she was protected from her mother’s hand, until she had to come back for a visit. But here I am rambling, about something that is unrelated...I suppose I am trying to find a reason to---justify what Demeter did, but I can’t.”

Poseidon ran his thumb across his chin. “And despite it all, I can’t hate her, she’s my sister after all...she doesn’t love us though, she never cared, and releasing Kronos was proof of that.”
“Has anyone tried telling her that they love her still?” Henry asked.
Poseidon stared at the teenager for a long moment.
“No. It’s not like it will fix anything.” he shrugged. “She broke the bridges between her, and us a long time ago, when her abuse of her daughter started.”

There was a long silence, Finn had eventually returned then it was time for Poseidon to go, he ruffled Finn’s hair, affectionately, then headed out the door, his destination was the King Cole Bar.

Poseidon walked down the sidewalks of New York, it was a little chilly this evening, but thankfully he and his brothers would be indoors.
The God of the sea paused, seeing Demeter standing by herself looking a little defeated, he let out a sigh, shoving his hands into his pockets he approached his sister.
“Demeter.” he said softly, grabbing her attention, before Persephone, they had always got along, just like Demeter and Hera.
“You look like you are having a rough night, I hope everything is alright.” Poseidon said. He noted she was all dressed up, then several feet away was a man staring at them, waiting.
She was on a date.
“I won’t take much of your time, I wasn’t looking for you, I just want to tell you, that despite it all...and you may think this is bullshit--I still care about you, you’re my sister, my family, that has always been important to me--hell despite it all I can’t hate Zeus.”
“One other thing, you need to work out all your anger, all your hatred, and at some point, it has to come to an end, you don’t have to love Persephone, or even like her, you just need to respect her boundaries. Anyways, I will leave you to your date, I have a meeting.” Poseidon said, he stepped around his sister, passing by the man on his way.
“A theatre date is a good start, but if you really want to win her over the botanical gardens is a good place. And if you are to purchase flowers, sunflowers, foxglove, and daisies are the way to go.” Poseidon said keeping his voice low, then he was off once more.

He met Hades along the way, who was also on his way to the bar.
“Hello brother.” Poseidon greeted him. “Do you think Zeus will show?”
“I do hope so.” Hades responded, as the two headed inside, finding a table for three.
Poseidon propped his hands under his chin.
“I suspect you are responsible for Demeter’s foul mood.” he said, more a statement than a question, a wicked smile played across Hades face.
The God of the sea knew the answer was yes, and he imagined that Demeter got the message loud and clear.
A waitress came to their table. “There is one more, but could we get a bottle of wine?” Poseidon asked, he ordered a bottle of white, a Chardonnay.
“I heard about what happened, are Will and Persephone alright?” he asked his brother, at least to get some conversation going before Zeus got here.

“Is your son alright?”
Poseidon sighed.
“He needs more time, I think right now he blames me for what happened, it was after he met me that everything bad started to happen to him. I often wonder if I did the right thing. I wish I could fix what I broke in him, I wish I could bring his mother back, but I can’t.”

dancingdounut's Significant Otter

Bashful Waffles

User Image

Hades paused by the man Demeter was on a date with, he clicked his tongue, and shook his head. “You are wasting your time.” he said, then was on his way once more, a smug smile on his face that neither his sister nor her date could see.

He was headed to the King Cole bar, and halfway there he met up with Poseidon. It was always a pleasure to see him, they usually got along well.
“Hello brother.” Poseidon greeted. “Do you think Zeus will show?”
Hades had to stop for a moment, he didn’t have the answer to that question.
“I do hope so.” he replied,he shrugged slightly, he had no idea if their stubborn brother would show up or not.

They entered the bar, and found a table for three, each man taking a seat, he watched his brother prop his chin on his hands, while Hades folded his onto his lap.
“I suspect you are responsible for Demeter’s foul mood.” Poseidon said.
Hades knew a wicked smile played across his face, indeed he was, and that was his answer, his brother would know what it meant.
A waitress approached their table, they ordered no food...not yet, but Poseidon asked for a bottle of Chardonnay.
“Fancy.” Hades chuckled softly.
“I heard about what happened, are Will and Persephone alright?” Poseidon asked. Hades shifted slightly, he looked away for a moment, before back to his brother.

“Is your son alright?” he asked.
He saw his brother’s face fall a little, and a sigh escaped his lips.
“He needs more time, I think right now he blames me for what happened, it was after he met me that everything bad started to happen to him. I often wonder if I did the right thing. I wish I could fix what I broke in him, I wish I could bring his mother back, but I can’t.”
“You are right, more time is what he needs, it just happened. Maybe he does blame you, but that is grief, and he is a teenager too, it will pass. I can not bring her back, though it is messing with the natural order, you know as well as I, what is dead should stay dead. You did do the right thing, if he had not met you, I think Kronos still would have hunted him down, and he would be dead as well, and his friend Henry.” Hades explained.
“It is because he met you, he is still alive, Dionysus risked everything for your son, I think he would risk it all for my son too. He is that kind of a person.” Hades mused.

“Since you answered my question I will answer yours. Yes they are alright, I think the mental and emotional scars will take longer to heal for both of them, but physically they are alright, it took a lot for Persephone to stand up to her mother. But she finally did it, and I do hope that Demeter got the message. Asclepius came around to heal both of them, and I think he blames me. He was venting and had nowhere to direct his anger, though I am still upset by his nerve. Though he is young and I can not blame him, he never lived through the Titanomachy he has never lost anyone before, and now three gods in just a few days. He almost lost his best friend and his father. I just happened to be in front of him.” Hades let out a sigh.

“Are you alright?” Poseidon then asked.
Hades’ mouth dropped open slightly for a fraction of a second...no one ever asked him that before. It was surprising, always, to him when someone was concerned for his well being. “Me--” he said, gesturing to himself, the god of the sea nodded.
“I usually have all the answers, truly?” he frowned. “I do not know. It is all a mix of emotions right now.”
“What do you want then?” Poseidon asked.
“I want things to settle down, and get to some semblance of normalcy, I want to be with Will, and my wife. I want us--” he gestured between him and Poseidon, and the empty seat where Zeus would hopefully be soon.
“To be a family, I want the fighting, and the anger, and the hatred to stop. But most of all I want Kronos, dead. I want him to pay for all the deaths he has caused.” Hades responded.

Bloblike Human

1,550 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image

Eli watched Dionysus prop his elbows onto his legs, resting his chin onto his hands. It seemed he was slowly considering his answers.
“New York is in danger. Though it did not start out that way. It started with a war, a petty grievance between Zeus and Poseidon, one was content to sit back and watch the mortals go about their daily tasks, while waiting for all of you to throw yourselves into chaos, and come crawling back to the Pantheon. The other was not, he wanted to make the mortals believe in us again. Though some of us it does not affect, like myself, Hades. Those things are a daily constant in every mortal’s life.” the man began.

Eli raised an eyebrow slightly.
Death and alcohol...made sense that those two Gods wouldn’t be affected like some of the others.

“I could not stand the sight of my family fighting, it has been going on for some time now, so I left home, I went to Las Vegas, where I hunkered down, then I heard it got worse, with the potential of the two actually fighting in the near future, everyone was picking sides. I did not.”
Some people would consider that cowardice, but Eli didn’t--if all his family was still alive, and they were constantly fighting he would have left home too, that was one thing he wouldn’t be able to stand seeing, he placed a hand on Dionysus’ knee.
“It seemed I came back with good timing, because Kronos had been set free, with a spell. Because two members of my family thought it would be a good idea, it was not. He is still the same.” the god added.

Kronos was probably a titan that would never change, he was probably bitter at being locked away for so long, and taking it out on his family.
That didn't make it right though!

Eli heard the sigh, the god seemed to be struggling with what happened to the teenager.
“Why did he attack Finn? Because he is a demigod. Kronos hates demigods, he thinks they are a pox on this planet, he does not like the fact that Gods are having children with humans producing the demigods. He is killing my family because we are getting in his way, he does not care about us, even though we are his children, and grandchildren, he never cared.”
Eli wrinkled his nose, he couldn’t understand that either, he couldn’t fathom hating someone because of what they were, so what if they were demigods?
What did it matter, why did it matter?
Let people live, they were who they were and nothing could change that.

“The next question is a little more difficult to answer, some of us have been here longer than others, I lost track of how many years I have been here, but I like Earth, I like the mortals. I do not want to see it get destroyed. That is why I came here, to help my family, more or less to play mediator, but now with Kronos loose, it is to help stop him.” Dionysus explained.
So he forgot how long he’d been here. Eli chuckled softly, a god with memory problems?
Then again he was the god of wine...that might have something to do with it.

“Why you? I like them young?” Dionysus replied.
Eli did not find that amusing, he frowned at the god.
“No! It is a joke! I am kidding. I like you Eli. It is as simple as that, what do I have to do to prove that to you? Is it so hard to believe that I like you? That I might be falling for you? You believed in the Greek Gods quicker--” Dionysus said, he shifted closer to Eli, his head was gently gripped between the god’s hands, and a gentle kiss was placed on his lips, that had Eli feeling a little weak in the knees, he was glad he was sitting, he would have fallen to the floor.
“I do not want anyone. I want you. If you will have me.” Dionysus said.
Eli brought his hands up to grip the older man’s hands, he turned his head to press a kiss to one of Dionysus’ palms.
“When you put it like that--” he said with a tiny smile.
“I will have you. I want to be with you, I want to make this work. If possible I want to meet your family, as dysfunctional as they might be.” Eli responded.
“I really like you Dionysus, too early to say love, but I really, really like you. And I will be here no matter what happens.”

Bloblike Human

1,550 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image

Aphrodite and Apollo both saw Avery pause, she looked horrified that Aphrodite knew, she was the goddess of beauty, she knew when something on a person was fake, she believed in letting their natural beauty show.
Aphrodite smiled warmly at the teenager, waiting for her to respond, though she looked as though she might try to play it off, or ignore the question.
”My hair is not normal.” the teenager said, she then looked down as she removed the wig, showing off her multicoloured hair.
”My hair has been like this since I was a baby. It changes colors too and well if people see they might freak out.” she admitted, though it looked like she was on the verge of tears.
“Oh, there there, I did not mean to make you cry.” Aphrodite said, as she touched the girl’s braided hair. “I think it is lovely, you should not worry about what other people think.”
“This is New York.” Apollo chuckled softly. “Most people are so self absorbed they won’t even notice if your hair changes colour.”
Aphrodite wiped away the few tears that slipped from Avery’s eyes.
“No more tears.” she said softly.

Then the goddess became very aware that someone was approaching them, it was Persephone. She was carrying a box, and inside there was a puppy that was yipping, and whimpering softly.
“Kit, Bella...I’m sorry.” she said.
“I was on my way home when I found this little fella. He was being surrounded by a few boys and stones were thrown at him. I’m heading to a vet now, but since you’re here, would you mind taking a look at this poor fella?” Persephone asked, as she set the box down, and took the poor canine out of the box.
Apollo clicked his tongue. “Poor thing.” he said, taking the puppy gently from Persephone, he held the canine against him, as a warmth emitted from him, healing the puppy’s wounds, as the tiny animal seemed enamored with Aphrodite.
“My, it seems the puppy is smitten by you.” Persephone said. Aphrodite looked to the young goddess, and offered her a warm smile.

“He’s all good now. He’ll limp for a couple of hours, but a young and energetic being like him will heal faster.” Apollo said, placing the puppy back into Persephone’s arms.
She thanked him then wondered if they were headed somewhere.
“We are...well I am not sure where to though.” Aphrodite responded, looking to Apollo.
“I am taking Avery to the Broadway Dance Center to enroll her in a class to see if she likes it.” Apollo replied. Though he imagined she would enjoy herself, so he had no problem paying to put her there permanently.

“Oh! How lovely!” Aphrodite said, she was trying to keep the mood light, she shifted her gaze to Persephone, and let out a slow sigh, she had someone to apologize to, she approached the young goddess.
“I know we are not known for affection, but I feel that I need to do this.” Aphrodite said, she leaned in and embraced Persephone, being careful of the tiny canine in her arms.
“I am sorry. For all the anger and aggression I have held towards you. I need to apologize. You were very brave from what I heard, protecting Hades’ son from your mother.” Aphrodite said as she cupped the young goddess head between her hands.
“I hope you can forgive me.” she said. “And if not, I will not use violence like your mother did, I will just wait, and give you time.”

Apollo smiled a little, he knew of the rivalry between Aphrodite and Persephone, and it was about time that one of them tried to apologize, tried to make amends.
“Persephone, what do you say? Can you forgive her, and would you like to join us, or can we at least walk you as far as your home?” Apollo asked, he knew the goddess lived around the area. “Also this is my daughter Avery, Avery this is Persephone one of my half sisters.”

Katima_Seronis's Significant Otter

Human

1,600 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Timid 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Ares felt his rage slowly subsiding when Kronos vanished, he did not want to further push his luck. He turned slowly, and approached Rhett, Ivy, and Athena.
“Are you alright?” Athena questioned Ivy.
“I--I will be.” Ivy replied, she was leaning heavily against Rhett now, she was a demigod after all, she could still be hurt...and Ares felt bad for her, because only a few days ago she survived an attack from Will, she was still likely feeling the pains from that...and now this.

“Good...okay. Ares? Are you alright?” Athena then asked.
Ares looked to his sister. “I am angry, but I am fine, he did not get the chance to lay a finger on me, this is mostly his blood.” he said holding up his bloodied hands, his knuckles were split, his blood and the titan’s blood mixing together.
“I am sorry, I have been rude, my name is Athena, Ares’ sister. I am so glad the two of you are unharmed. That was the first time I have seen Kronos, I did not realize just how...frightening he truly was. It is not a feeling that I enjoy, not at all.” Athena then said to Rhett.
“My name is Rhett, Ivy’s boyfriend, we’re unharmed thanks to you two. That is the first time I’ve seen him too, and I’ve never felt fear like that before.” he replied.
Ares shifted his jaw. “I am surprised that you hung around, knowing that he could kill you.” he said, watching the man’s reaction. “But it truly seems you love my daughter.” the god said, looking back to Ivy, who looked as though she might fall asleep.

“Hey, eyes open.” Rhett said, shaking her gently.
Ivy mumbled something softly, waving a hand at the man.
“I should get her home, she needs to rest.” he said.
“We will take you home then.” Ares said, they transported Rhett and Ivy back to the apartments, Ares shifted uncomfortably when Rhett took Ivy to his apartment.
He heard his sister sigh, grab his arm, and they were gone. “She’s an adult brother.” Athena said.
“I am aware, she is still my daughter.” Ares huffed.
“And she is in no condition to do anything, Rhett will take care of her, I am sure of it.” Athena added. Ares opened his mouth to argue, but he knew his sister was correct.

Ares ran a hand over his face, only succeeding in smearing blood.
“I need a drink, or three.” he said. “Though first I need to clean up, would you care to meet me for a few drinks in twenty minutes or so?” he asked his sister.
Athena inclined her head.
“The King Cole bar is near my place, we can meet there. And I am aware it is pricey, I am covering the bill today.” Ares added.
Athena looked delighted, and hurried off to her own house to clean up as well.

Ares returned home, he stepped into the bathroom and stared at his reflection for a moment, blood smeared all over his face, and splattered on his clothes, Kronos could bleed, he could be hurt.
It was something they would all come to realize, though it was only for a few minutes at the most, he could be stunned, it was something at any rate, it was something to consider if they were going to attack him together, they would need to come up with a plan.
Ares would have to talk with Dionysus, and Apollo, they both survived attacks against the titan, and Ares wanted to know how, if they could formulate a plan, they could get close enough for dismemberment, that would be the only way to stop him, that would be the only way to beat him, and make Earth a safe place once again.

Ares took a shower, cleaning himself of the blood, and the dirt, and recalled he liked beating Kronos...he liked that feeling, but that was something he was going to have to get control of again, he didn’t want to be violent for violence sake.

The god dressed then headed back out, taking a walk to the bar, the air would do him some good, he needed to clear his head.
As he entered the bar, he took note that Poseidon and Hades were here...he did not know this was the place they would be meeting, the God did not meet the eyes of his uncles and headed to a booth, well if things went south, he and Athena would be here to mediate if needed...or at least Athena.

Ares, internally, was raring for another fight.

Demonic Nymph

12,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image Cathy got home with Adrianne walking behind her. They had bags of grocery in their hands, and they put the newly purchased groceries to where they belong.

“So this should be the last of it.” Adrianne huffed and glanced at Cathy as she got up.

“Mhmm, i think we’re good for at least a month? But we do need to go for another round of food shopping though.” What they bought today was more on basic essentials, some important condiments, cleaning supplies and a couple of drinks, but the kitchen is still rather lacking in the food department.

“I guess we can do that tomorrow, class won’t start until Wednesday, so we still have plenty of time. Anyways, I think I’ll retire into my bedroom, I still have some things to unpack.”

“Yea, we still have time. Do you need help though? I’m free for the night.”

“Nah it’s fine, thanks for offering though. Goodnight~” Adrianne waved as she walked back into her bedroom.

“Night!” Cathy watched as Adrianne closed the door to her bedroom. She can hear boxes opening and the items inside being poured and breaking on the ground, mixing with a soft scream form of cussing and words such as “Wrong box” mixed in between. Cathy couldn’t help herself but to giggle, hoping her new friend would ask for her help if she needed any.

She sat on the sofa and pulled out her phone. Her parents haven’t called her since yesterday, and she decided to check their social accounts to see how her adoptive parents are doing. They went to the aquarium with Canaria, the bright beam on their faces were of happiness and satisfaction, and the pictures were so perfect to the point Cathy felt like she had no place between them at all.

“What was I hoping for? There wasn’t any place for me. Stop making wishes that won’t come true.” Cathy quickly got out from Celia’s profile back into her home page before she would burst into tears.

She stared up at the lights above her head, her shoulder length blonde hair tickled the back of her shoulders. Cathy pulled her attention back to her phone, and decided to text Ethan.

“Hey Ethan, Cathy here. Sorry for the late message, did you get home safe? Am i disturbing you?” She typed on her phone, and her fingers lingered on the send button.

“Nahhh, too cringey and clingy.” She deleted it, and retyped. “Hi, Cathy here. Sorry for the late text, my new roommate just moved in so it’s been a bit of a busy day.”

Her finger lingered again, and she closed her eyes as she tapped on the send button. She peeked with her right eye, and saw that she had sent the message.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Avery Kingston
Apollo's Daughter

After showing her dad and aunt her hair she had looked at them as were not freaked out. Then again these are apart of the Greek pantheon so this probably was nothing to them. When Aphrodite touched her braided hair she had smiled up at her. She said her hair was lovely and then her father talked about they lived in New York so no one will notice. Apollo was right that this city had a lot of crazier things than some girl’s hair. Putting her wing into her purse she had then hugged her dad and aunt.”Thank you guys.”She had smiled at them after she hugged them.

Looking over to another woman appearing she was carrying a box. When she said that box had a puppy in it that was getting abused by some boys. She had frowned at that because that was not okay to do that to a puppy. She had looked up at her dad as she had healed the puppy right in front of her eyes. She was so impressed by him and then looked puppy as he was happy and barking. She had looked at the lady as she was identified as Persephone. The goddess was married to Hades and she was one of her aunts. She had smiled and waved at her.

After Persephone had made a choice she had walked with her dad and aunts. Walking with them she had smiled as she was happy to have so much family on her father’s side. She had already met like seven people and she knew there was much more and she was excited to meet them, but right now she was more excited that her dad was taking her Broadway Dance Center. She hoped the teachers liked her and see that she was a good dancer. When all the excitement that Avery had made hair be shades of red, orange, and yellow throughout her braided hair.

(ooc; Avery's outfitsx3)

Demonic Nymph

12,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image “We are...well I am not sure where to though.” Aphrodite looked at Apollo as she replied.

Apollo then said that he is taking Avery to the Broadway Dance Center, and to do a survey on the classes to her interest.

Aphrodite was taken by surprise, she responded as she tried to keep the mood light around them, and Persephone understood why. There have been so many deaths around them lately, and a rivalry between family members doesn’t mean they would enjoy seeing each other dying, even Persephone who hated her mother wholeheartedly doesn’t enjoy the idea of her mother dying.

“I know we are not known for affection, but I feel that I need to do this.” Aphrodite took a few steps forward, and embraced Persephone into her arms. She was taken by surprise, and she was frozen for a while. Her brain was going haywire, trying to figure out the cause of this lovely reaction from Aphrodite.

“I am sorry. For all the anger and aggression I have held towards you. I need to apologize. You were very brave from what I heard, protecting Hades’ son from your mother.” Aphrodite cupped her cheeks, and hoped that she would forgive her.

“Persephone, what do you say? Can you forgive her, and would you like to join us, or can we at least walk you as far as your home? Also this is my daughter Avery, Avery this is Persephone one of my half sisters.”

“There’s nothing for me to forgive you with. You did nothing wrong, and truth be told, I do enjoy our little fights. ” Persephone looked at Aphrodite as she was slightly confused, yes she had some hostility towards Aphrodite, but she had always taken her as somewhat of a frenemy. Yes they would dig at each other’s wounds and poke each other at where it hurts, but it never went further than that. She rubbed her face against Aphrodite’s warm palms, and she smiled at her.

Persephone then looked at Avery, she noticed the little demigod next to Apollo, and she nodded at her. “Nice to meet you little one, but sadly i think this is as far as i should join you for now. This little fella does require some attention, and I don't have the essential equipment ready for him. I'm thinking of dropping him off for a bath and to the vet while I shop for...well, everything as soon as I can.”

Moments later, Persephone and the puppy watched as the three of them walked into a different direction. She lifted the puppy high in front of her face, and she smiled at him.

“Time to get you cleaned up.”

Persephone passed the puppy to the groomer, and asked for the best treatment available. While she was waiting for the puppy to be washed up, she asked for the shopkeeper’s recommendation for everything she needed and more.

She ended up buying more she needed, but luckily the shop offered a delivery service, or else Persephone would have to drop by again with her car just to pick up all the things she bought. Persephone only took the carrying bag, she placed the puppy inside, and headed her way to the vet for a physical exam and vaccines to be shot, by the time she got home, it was already past dinner, and the load of items she bought was placed outside her door by the carrier.

“Well, what should i name you?” She looked at the puppy as she played with her new chew toy. Persephone was told the puppy was a female, and a cross breed of Golden Retriever with a Chow Chow. She's exquisite and would grow into a dog with luxurious fur, but sadly the puppy had black fur, and she was weaker and smaller compared to a puppy of her breed, and maybe that’s why she was abandoned in the first place.

“What about....Phena? Hello there dainty, welcome to the family.”

Demonic Nymph

12,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image One doesn’t need to be near to Demeter to notice that she was pissed off. Demeter’s eyes had reverted back to the original Goddess form, and she lowered her gaze, trying to hide her from any nosy mortals just in case there was one dared to stick their nose into their business. A God’s eye is not something they should lay their eyes on, especially when it’s emitting pure anger.

Hades turned his head and walked towards James who was confused, whispered words into his ears as he left. Demeter could easily guess what he said, she wanted to pull James away from her brother who’s glaring his fangs, but she is in no state to get close to him.

She took a few deep breaths in, trying to calm her anger. After Hades left from their sight, Demeter noticed that James took a step forward, wanting to talk to her, but he stopped when he noticed another figure was standing in front of his date.

Demeter noticed Poseidon some while ago, but she was too angered by Hades to say or do anything about it. He walked towards her, and greeted her.

“You look like you are having a rough night, I hope everything is alright. I won’t take much of your time, I wasn’t looking for you, I just want to tell you, that despite it all...and you may think this is bullshit--I still care about you, you’re my sister, my family, that has always been important to me--hell despite it all I can’t hate Zeus.”

Demeter turned her head aside, yes she indeed had a rough night. But she’s too headstrong to say anything about it. She refuse to show her weakness to anyone.

“One other thing, you need to work out all your anger, all your hatred, and at some point, it has to come to an end, you don’t have to love Persephone, or even like her, you just need to respect her boundaries. Anyways, I will leave you to your date, I have a meeting.”

Poseidon said his last piece as he left, and said something to James, but this time, she felt that he meant no ill will. Demeter watched as Poseidon walked away, and soon later, James quickly made his way towards her.

“Are you alright? Did he hurt you?”

Demeter’s heart melted a little bit. It wasn’t hard to guess what Hades said to him, but despite so, he asked about her wellbeing first, and it was a plus point.

“I’m fine. May...I know what he said to you? The angry one.”

“...He said I was wasting my time. But I’ll tell you this, I’ll be in charge of my own judgement.” James carefully reached his hand out, and grabbed the tip of Demeter’s fingers as he said so.

Demeter smiled bitterly at James. She may not love him, but she’ll admit that she liked him. He deserves to know the truth before she pulls him in further into her and her family’s mess, and before they progress any further than this. It’s always better to just get the pain over with, rather than prolong the agony.

“I have a lot to tell you. Would you mind giving me a moment and joining me for a late night drink?”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff