Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
✦ ⋮ O - OFF WITH² __. YOUR *◜HEAD !x
███████████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ██ ███
tab tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DANCE TIL YOU'RE DEAD. x HEADS WILL ROLL. x HEADS WILL ROLL.
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ↘↘ && heads will roll on the floor. ☠

██ ✦ : Created by Yudokneetuno
                                                ██ ✦ : Coding ━ Yudokneetuno
                                                ██ ✦ : Inspired by Push, Tokyo Ghoul, The Purge, and Hunger Games.
                                                ██ ✦ : Status ━ open and accepting
                                                ██ ✦ : Literacy ━ Semi-Lit 1 para. min

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

███ ║ `「 TOS:
                                That's right my home skillets. Like the title says TOS. (A.K.A. Terms of Service) Obey them.
                                This also pertains to respect. We don't want any flaming or trolling up in here.
                                I will also not tolerate any ignoring between users. Be nice to everyone, even if you
                                hate their character. Create that warm and fuzzy atmosphere we all love.
                                Also, keep it PG-14 since this gets violated a lot. Remember there are children that visit
                                this site. But if you insist on "gettin' it on" then please take it elsewhere, where the children
                                can't see it thank you. Please note: I reserve the right to change the rules how I see fit.
                                New rules will be in red.

███ ║ `「 Characters:
                                Okay so now that we got the basics down, it's time for characters.
                                I will limit the character amount to 1. Unless you can show me how good you
                                are by being active, then I might reward you with a second. Just as long as you can handle
                                playing them both. I allow all sexualities and genders, but please don't turn this into a one
                                sided thing. Mix it up a little and share the love, okay? But really I'm pretty lenient on this,
                                so if I see you're pretty active, I won't complain.

███ ║ `「 Posting & Layouts:
                                Numero tres. Please, please, please. No txt talk. Ever. It's ugly to begin with.
                                Do not slack off on the literacy. C'mon even the quiet characters can manage to spit
                                out something. Thoughts people. We want to read them. Cuz we like having superpowers.
                                But seriously you're entitled to have characters that think. I'm not gonna go all grammar nazi
                                on you, since spelling and punctuation can be hard even on native English speakers.
                                But please, you should at least know what a period and a comma are. Auto correct
                                and spell check the hell out of that s**t. Thus, this leads us to layouts. Firstly, NO STEALING.
                                If I catch anyone stealing, I will remove you from the rp. Anime pics please. No gaudy bright
                                colors that make the four-eyed population of Gaia any more blind than they already are.
                                Your layout must include the basics; a picture and a depicted text area. Though don't be afraid
                                to add more. Add some icons, a poem, or a few lyrics. We like pretty posts. If you find that you
                                need help with a layout feel free to shoot me a pm. I'm always willing to help out.

███ ║ `「 Activity
                                Just a Heads up, I will be keeping an eye on all of you. I will not refrain to bug the hell out
                                of you if I see you getting quiet. So, activity is a must. I can understand if life happens to you,
                                but if you're gonna be gone for months at a time I don't recommend this rp for you.
                                I am just as ambitious as any other thread out there. I want this rp to be long term.
                                So if you find yourself going on a small haitus please be courteous enough to drop
                                me a pm. I don't bite. Same goes for quitting. I'm sure there are a lot of other rpers who
                                would love to take a crack at your character. Pms save a lot of fuss and avoid the
                                common error known as "lack of communication." Trust me. I won't get angry.

███ ║ `「 Drama
                                Alrighty! Now for the drama! We like it, we love it, and we want more of it!
                                This is where you can win the Academy award. We want plots people! Let the heat get all
                                crazy up in here! This is a rp that accepts anyone and everyone. Don't like it, don't join.
                                Just don't forget that these are our muses not ourselves. We don't want
                                bitter rivalries between users. But hey, if it's fine between you and another user the sky's
                                the limit. Killing is fine, just make sure you have the other rpers consent.
                                But love triangles and hidden secrets use them all.

███ ║ `「 Profiles
                                Last but not least, profiles. I know you were probably waiting for this.
                                Unless you were one of those people who just jumped to this part and skipped
                                the rest, then shame on you. Anyway, please follow the following instructions
                                correctly. If I find something wrong with your pm, I can, and will ignore your message.
                                So to avoid any mishaps here is what to do:
                                Fill out the applications in the app thread accordingly. And please follow those rules.
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

08/14/14 - Thread created.
                                          08/24/14 - Thread opened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out