Welcome to Gaia! ::

With which Nation does your alliance lay?

Apethantos - Nation of Vampires and Demons 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
Sophos - Nation of the Elves and Dragons 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Thérion - Nation of the Lycans 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Stoicheion - Nation of the Fae 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Bang da phobia's Princess

Obsessive Lover

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ƒσυʀ ηαtισηѕ

"We must be prepared to make heroic sacrifices for the cause of peace that we make ungrudgingly for the cause of war.
                                          There is no task that is more important or closer to the heart." - Albert Einstein

ooc//Profiles

Obsessive Lover

User ImageUser Image

War. Hate. Lust. Greed. All these words could describe one or all the kingdoms that ruled over the land. War and bloodshed has been put aside after so many years of hate and greed. The hate is still there but the armies that each and every nation held has become a joke. Grand weapons created, assassins murdered, and millions of people from all races have been lost. The land between all the nations has become a blood field. The Kings have called upon a truce. But the only way they all agreed to keep peace was to marry their children off. At least the first four and if the nation was not as gifted with heirs as the other then they could send they’re top fighters and assassins to take place of the missing children. Four powerful creatures from the nations being sent to a mansion that was erected in the middle of the blood fields as a way of peace. If not a white flag in all directions. The land where the house was built was purified by the five elemental powers but past the gates of the mansion land there is a vast land of desert, with no life. So, it has been written in parchment and all four Kings have signed. For the good of the nations. The Question is; will the heirs, warriors, and peace makers be able to play nice. Or will hell break loose within the walls of the Mansion.

User Image

Obsessive Lover

User Image
User Image

User ImageThe Blade Siblings 』 ♠ 【3/4】
                                      User Image
                                            The Four Blade Siblings come from the nation of Apethantos, or the nation of the dead and undead. The King and Queen have ruled Apethantos since it was brought up thousands of years ago and to this day they still look the same age. This nation is made of vampires, demons, fire elementals, and human slaves. The siblings themselves are adopted into the court as the queen had wanted children. The "children" are all blood sworn to the Queen and no thought of anarchy is viable. The siblings consist of two boys and two girls as every other nations children are.

User ImageThe Bade Siblings 』 ◐ 【3/4】
                                      User Image
                                            The Four Bade siblings come from the nation of Sophos, or the nation of the elves. The King here rules alone as his dear wife was murdered in the war. He was the one to first mention the arraignment of their children.It is said that the nation of Sophos has been around as long as the world but only the King and Dragons would know this. Sadly the King only has three children so in the name of all others he is sending one of his warriors as his fourth. A Dragon knight. The Dragons have two forms, one of man and then their beast form. They are born this way.

User ImageThe DeLune Siblings 』 ☾ 【4/4】
                                      User Image
                                            The Four DeLune siblings come from the nation of Thérion, or the nation of the Lycans. The King here also rules alone for he himself in a fit of anger and blood lust killed his wife in his beast form. Those of the nation of Thérion are cursed to take on a beast shape. Not only that of the wolf but just about any predatory animal. This nation has only stood for an amount of two centuries and seem to be the more barbaric even above those of Apethantos. Even though the blood lust isn't even near their equal. The King only has two sons so in the place of the other children he will be sending two noble woman. The lycans have three forms man, man/beast, and beast.

User ImageThe Talise Siblings 』✿ 【3/4】
                                      User Image
                                            The Four Talise Siblings come from the nation of Stoicheion, or the nation of the Fae. The Queen here rules alone for her husband has been diseased for over a century. The Queen only has daughters and will be sending her eldest daughters and two of her most famed warriors as the male counter part. Be cautious for the Fae are cunning. Some of them have elemental powers. They seem to be the most civil apart from the elves though.

Obsessive Lover

User Image

Home Sweet New Home
User Image
✔Living Area ✔Bathrooms ✔Library ✔Pool ✔Garden,garden ✔Gazebo ✔Bedrooms ✔Game Room ✔Gym✔Practice Area✔Ballroom

Welcome to your new home children.Well in some cases not so children. I am the one that will be manning this operation from the background. I will make sure that breakfast is ready when all of you wake and make sure every need for you is being taken care off. If any issues are to rise I do hope you will come to me for help. I will have the agenda ready at the end of each week. We will be having events so that all of you will eventually get to know each other in the best way possible. We will not condone violence among one another, understood. If such behavior is being shone I will be reporting to the right Kingdom. Your cell phones are no good here, if you wish to speak to your Kind/Queen then you will write them a letter and I personally will have it shipped to them. You are to not have any communication with anyone outside this house. Understood? Well then. Enjoy your stay.

Calendar

This post is to notify you about the events going on; and also to tell you about weather, time and the day!

W E A T H E R

Rainy, Sunny, Windy, Stormy, Snowy, Cloudy, Weak Sun

M O N T H

January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

D A Y

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
                                      11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20,
                                      21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

T I M E

12:00PM [Noon]

S E T T I N G

Everyone is leaving their palaces, saying their last good byes. They wont be coming home until everyone gets along with their match.

WOO! It is now lunch time! So, have your OCs aproched by a servant and taken to the gardens. This will be how the section of the gardens we are having lunch looks, just add a large table and a few trees for some shade. Seeing as the vampires can't be out in straight sunlight for long.

Obsessive Lover

User ImageUser Image

▌▌RESERVES :

I say we make this anime based pictures. It will be a lot easier for people to find a picture BUT if enough of you request real pictures then I am game.

[img]100x100 Image[/img][img]100 x 100[/img][img]100 x 100[/img]
                                      [size=10]♨ Name | Age | Adjective | Adjective[/size]

▌▌APPLICATION :

Yes, I have a profile skeleton for each race. So, choose wisely what you want to be because each race comes with different perks.

Apethantos;;

[align=center][IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/IMAGEBLOCK_zpsf1bb56b9.png[/IMG]

[size=24][color=#ed0606]The sweeter the blood…[/color] [color=white]xxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxx[/color][color=#ed0606]… the harder we bite[/color][/size]

[IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/VampireBreak_zps5340fc91.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=18][color=#ed0606]Here is the basics…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[color=CHANGEME][b]My family calls me…[/b] YOUR FULL NAME HERE
                                      [b]But you can call me…[/b] NICKNAME
                                      [b]I only look…[/b] APPEARED AGE
                                      [b]I happen to be…[/b] AGE, SPELLED OUT PLEASE
                                      [b]It’s all muscle baby…[/b] WEIGHT
                                      [b]I think I grew…[/b] HEIGHT
                                      [b]Place I call home…[/b] YOUR KINGDOM
                                      [b]The camera loves me…[/b] EXTRA PICTURES HERE IN LINK FORM

[/color][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/VampireBreak_zps5340fc91.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=18][color=#ed0606]A little about me…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[color=CHANGEME][b]I have a little gift…[/b] THREE POWERS
                                      [b]During the day I…[/b] PASTIME OR JOB IN YOUR KINGDOM
                                      [b]But my ultimate goal is…[/b] GOAL YOUR CHARACTER HAS
                                      [b]I absolutely love these…[/b] AT LEAST FIVE LIKES
                                      [b]However, I can’t stand …[/b] AT LEAST THREE DISLIKES.

[align=center][IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/VampireBreak_zps5340fc91.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=18][color=#ed0606]Okay, now we’re getting personal…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[color=CHANGEME][b]Some say I can be…[/b] PERSONALITY, A GOOD PARAGRAPH AT LEAST
                                      [b]This is where my allegiance lies…[/b] THOUGHTS ON THE KINGDOMS, AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH
                                      [b]Well, this is where it all started…[/b] YOUR BIOGRAPHY, AT LEAST TWO TO THREE PARAGRAPHS

[size=18][color=#ed0606]Just so you know…[/color][/size]
                                      [list][list][list]
                                      [color=CHANGEME][b]My favorite colors are…[/b] POST COLORS
                                      [b]I can’t get enough of this song …[/b] THEME SONG IN LINK FOR PLEASE
                                      [b]So what if I stare…[/b] CRUSH
                                      [b]Oh, and don’t mind that person behind the screen…[/b] USERNAME

[/color] [/list][/list][/list]

Sophos;;

[align=center][IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/IMAGEBLOCK_zpsf1bb56b9.png[/IMG]

[size=24][color=#66cc00]Our elegance and grace hidden away…[/color] [color=white]xxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#66cc00]… the elves will rise again[/color][/size]

[IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/ElvesBreak_zps34727901.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=18][color=#66cc00]Here is the basics…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[align=center][IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/ElvesBreak_zps34727901.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=18][color=#66cc00]A little about me…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[color=CHANGEME][b]These abilities I perfected…[/b] FOUR POWERS

[align=center][IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/ElvesBreak_zps34727901.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=18][color=#66cc00]Okay, now we’re getting personal…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[color=CHANGEME][b]Some say I can be…[/b] PERSONALITY, A GOOD PARAGRAPH AT LEAST
                                      [b]This is where my allegiance lies…[/b] THOUGHTS ON THE KINGDOMS, AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH
                                      [b]Well, this is where it all started…[/b] YOUR BIOGRAPHY, AT LEAST TWO TO THREE PARAGRAPHS

[size=18][color=#66cc00]Just so you know…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

Thérion;;

[size=24][color=gold]Inside the beast is calling…[/color] [color=white]xxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxx[/color][color=gold]… Inside is the power of a Lycan[/color][/size]

[IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/LycanBreak_zps16100041.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=18][color=gold]Here is the basics…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[b]The beast inside…[/b] WHAT SORT OF LYCAN ARE YOU
                                      [b]This place I love and protect…[/b] YOUR KINGDOM

[align=center][IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/LycanBreak_zps16100041.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=18][color=gold]A little about me…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[color=CHANGEME][b]I am great with these…[/b] THREE COMBAT SKILLS
                                      [b]I also have this…[/b] TWO POWERS

[align=center][IMG]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/LycanBreak_zps16100041.png[/IMG][/align]

[size=18][color=gold]Okay, now we’re getting personal…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[size=18][color=gold]Just so you know…[/color][/size]
                                      [list][list][list]

Stoicheion;;

[align=center][img]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/IMAGEBLOCK_zpsf1bb56b9.png[/img]

[size=24][color=#0090ff]Life is full of magic and wonder…[/color] [color=white]xxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxx[/color][color=#0090ff]… especially if you are a fey[/color][/size]

[img]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/FaeBreak_zps06d5b110.png[/img][/align]

[size=18][color=#0090ff]Here is the basics…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[b]The place I love…[/b] YOUR KINGDOM

[align=center][img]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/FaeBreak_zps06d5b110.png[/img][/align]

[size=18][color=#0090ff]A little about me…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[color=CHANGEME][b]I am great with these…[/b] TWO COMBAT SKILLS
                                      [b]I also have this…[/b] THREE POWERS

[align=center][img]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/PaigeWood70/AAWondelandGraphic/FourNations/FaeBreak_zps06d5b110.png[/img][/align]

[size=18][color=#0090ff]Okay, now we’re getting personal…[/color][/size]

[list][list][list]

[size=18][color=#0090ff]Just so you know…[/color][/size]
                                      [list][list][list]

**Disclamer:: The profiles provided here for you where created by Falling for Alice

Obsessive Lover

Rules and Regulations

I'm going to this in paragraph form only because I wish to hit all the main points very thorowly before someone goes off and does something I said not to and gets themselves found banned.

In General;

Alrighty then, this is my baby I had no help from the outside world to help me come up with these worlds. I don't want you to take my world as a joke and come in here causing unwanted problems. Honestly I just wanted to make a couple worlds and see where I could get with them but The Four Nation just happened. This place will be filled with blood and violence but that doesn't mean I don't want romance, passion, and love. You might want to know that these nations are modern, technology is up to date and upgrades keep coming.

RolePlaying;

Getting with your fellow siblings and matches and coming up with plots and ways of causing destruction and chaos shouldn't be to dang hard. All I ask is that when your in character mode you think of your character as more of a person than a character in your head. Make them alive and filled with emotion, be it good or bad. Let your thoughts pore onto your keyboard and just roll with you character, don't second guess them. Anyways, be prepared to find yourself enthralled by some of the other characters and amused by all the different antics. Hopefully you'll find your characters better half.

Profiles;

Profile skeletons are now up. I take no credit in making them. A very amazing person made them for me. Anyways, change nothing on the skeleton, fill out what must be filled out. Send them to mio. Send me the profiles with the name of your last name and the reserve under "Forced Love".

Lycans;

Let me be more specific on them, lycans can be any form of animal or creature. Be it a wolf, fox, or a snake. Anything that's in one way or another a predator. Honestly I just want to see how many different animals we can come up with as a lycan. I have to be honest and say I stole this idea from a book series I love. Anyways, don't be shy with your animals.

Posts;

I am one of the worst coders on Gaia, I will admit this full heartedly and that is the reason why someone else made the skeletons for me. So, by any means I will not judge you by your post layout. Just know some of the other people out there are am-freakin-mazing with layouts and make the rest of us look like chums. So, getting back on topping. As long as you have name and picture of your character somewhere in your post I don't really care. But if you try to make it pretty I'll love you forever. The actual context of your posts should be enough that it will help the next person to post. I understand writers block because it happens to me a lot but it shouldn't be your excuse to post anything under a paragraph. Five sentences. Nothing less. If you want to write a novel more power to you. Okay got it? oh, and please font size that I could read and none none colors. Thank you!

Absence;

Okay, I can't really b***h about this one because I'm horrible. I tend to do disappearing acts. But honestly, if your gone for more than a week I will PM you asking if everything is okay. If I get no response with in a day of that well I'll kill you off and remove you from the rp. I don't need a rp with a bunch of members and only have five that are actually participating.

Everything Else I'm Forgetting;

So, I just want you guys to have fun. I love role playing because it gives me a way to even through my characters with their different personalities. But also my characters are a part of me. Seriously if you knew me in person you'd think I was nuts. Hm, I don't know what else I can put here so, just keep an eye out for new rules. I'll post them in red.
                    P.s. I almost forgot to put up the rules... XD Only reason why they're the ******** down here.

Obsessive Lover

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                    ♨ Takeshi Blade | "Nineteen" | Arrogant | Competitive

x
                                    ♨ Kiana | 325 | Witty | Opportunistic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    ♨ Ysan Talise | 22 | Mystical | Aloof
                                  x
                                    ♨ Olivia DeLune | Twenty-Six | Fierce | Eloquent

♨ Name Dante DeLune | Age 28 | Prideful | Loyal
                                  x
                                    Bade Daughter

Bade Son
                                  x
                                    ♨ Rosemary Antoinette Blade | "23" | Sadistic| Bitter

♨ Jericho James Blade | "27" | Cold | Sadomasochistic

x
                                    ♨ Evolett Rose DeLune | Twenty Three | Prideful | Stubborn

Talise Son
                                  x
                                    ♨ Lavanya Kalyani Bade| 22 | Cultured| Taciturn

♨ Sora "Dragon Knight"| 32 | Callous | Taciturn
                                  x

♨ Avalyn Talise | Twenty-Five | Happy Go Lucky | Ambitious

Delune Son
                                  x
                                    Blade Daughter

User Image

As long as all the numbers stay ever we can keep the servants to infinite.

User Image

Obsessive Lover

Obsessive Lover

Obsessive Lover

Obsessive Lover

Obsessive Lover

Obsessive Lover

Obsessive Lover

User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    ƒσυʀ ηαtισηѕ

Ⓠⓟⓔⓝ

Obsessive Lover

Announcement

As you are arriving to the mansion and the servants are helping you out of your cars the servants are handing you a piece of parchment, old school parchment rolled up and tied with a red ribbon. After that is done and said you are free to roam the mansion until noon when servants will come to collect you for lunch. This is a mandatory. If by lunch time we do not have all our guests presents then well you are welcome to frown down upon them as the spaces are filled for being so late. Hehe

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces