<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 721 722 723 > >> >>> »|

Savage Ladykiller

Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99

Tobi tilted his head in confusion.

"hmmm . . . heh"smirks and makes two more devil fruit disappear from tobis room and plop onto her bed "i still don't get why . . why does he keep these fruits away from everyone else . . . "left eyes turns silver

Tobi follows Kitty in her room and hides under the bed.

gets into new clothuing and grabs a devil fruit and sits on the floor and glares at it "hmmm. . ."cuts apiece off of it" i wonder what it will do it i eat it . . ."

Tobi stares in horror, partly because of the smell of the fruit.

The Devil Fruit was a peculiar fruit. Even eating a piece of it would give the user a special ability. Its taste was rumored to be even worse than its smell, and, to the user, would taste similar to poison.

"hmm oh well"pops the piece ofthe fruit in er mouth and eats it "hmmm . . . i still got no sense in taste"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi's eyes widen, and he runs out of the room.

Savage Ladykiller

Captain Tobi99

sees a cat leave the room and goes after it picks it up by the tail and growls" WHAT THE HELL TOBI WHY YOU DAMN PEREVERT STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99

sees a cat leave the room and goes after it picks it up by the tail and growls" WHAT THE HELL TOBI WHY YOU DAMN PEREVERT STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"

Tobi returns to his human form and yells, "Why'd you eat the Devil Fruit?!"

Savage Ladykiller

Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99

growld"WHATS SO BAD ABOUT IT IF I TRIED IT DAMN IT ITS JUST A DAMN FRUIT!!!"kicks him betwen the legs and walks back to her room

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99

growld"WHATS SO BAD ABOUT IT IF I TRIED IT DAMN IT ITS JUST A DAMN FRUIT!!!"kicks him betwen the legs and walks back to her room

"NOW YOU CAN'T SWIM!!! scream " Tobi exclaims.

Savage Ladykiller

Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99

"NOW YOU CAN'T SWIM!!! scream " Tobi exclaims.

"SO WHAT I COULD NEVER REALLY SWIM ANYWAYS YOU MORON CATS CAN'T SWIM!!!!"slams the door shut and hides under the bed

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
- mutters to self, munching on one of the devil fruits herself - idiot... felines are excellent swimmers... just because they hate being in water doesn't mean they can't swim...

- nibbles on the fruit thoughtfully -

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
AgentBlackSwan
- mutters to self, munching on one of the devil fruits herself - idiot... felines are excellent swimmers... just because they hate being in water doesn't mean they can't swim...

Tobi groans. "You guys are too much.." ninja

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
Captain Tobi99
AgentBlackSwan

Tobi groans. "You guys are too much.." ninja

- raises eyebrows a little - you're the one who picked the crew... I would have thought you knew what you were getting into. I... on the other hand... hadn't a clue

- finishes off fruit -

Savage Ladykiller

AgentBlackSwan

"NOT IF THEY DOn'T GET TAUGHT HOW TO YOU MORONS I SWEAR GAHH!!!!"takes out her pocket knife from her pocket and just starts to cut herself growling

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
hellomuffykitty
AgentBlackSwan

"NOT IF THEY DOn'T GET TAUGHT HOW TO YOU MORONS I SWEAR GAHH!!!!"takes out her pocket knife from her pocket and just starts to cut herself growling

- mutters - you're the moron... even a retarded cat would know how to swim instinctively....

Savage Ladykiller

AgentBlackSwan
hellomuffykitty
AgentBlackSwan

- mutters - you're the moron... even a retarded cat would know how to swim instinctively....

mutters a spell turning Swan into a mouse"lets see about that Rat Face"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi reverses the spell. "You know better, Kitty-chan."

Savage Ladykiller

Captain Tobi99
Tobi reverses the spell. "You know better, Kitty-chan."

says another spell but much more stronger at tobi and turns him into a flea"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY DAMN YOU"eyes turn silver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff