Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Beloved Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

A few rays of the midday sun pierced through the thick canopy like golden spears as the boys raced after one another in a game of tag. Weaving through the trees and underbrush, just as they had seen the many creatures that inhabited the lush juggles of their home had done, with blurring speed. They had wondered farther from their village than usual in their rambunctious play and not wanting their eccentric mothers to start henpecking them over such a small matter they turned around to start heading home.

Just as they were making their way back a faint glimmer caught one of the boy’s eyes. Motioning for his friends to follow he crept closer to the strange red light that lead them to a tiny clearing. The ground was dry and cracked here as the sun beat down on the spot unlike anywhere else they had been. The light that he had seen came from the ground in the center, beaming out menacingly. A bead of sweat ran down the side of his young bronze face as a strange uneasiness came over him. He spun round to see that his friends also appeared rather edgy shifter from foot to foot or wringing their hands. There was something unnatural about this area. Something that bayed them to run while they still had the chance lest they wish to be harmed.

They intended to do just that when a loud crack that reminded them of thunder resonated through the air as the ground beneath their feet began to tremble as though it feared what was to come. Stumbling back the red light grew stronger and the earth began to rise as it gave way to what was trying to burst through from bellow. The once small mound of risen dirt grew larger at a frightening pace and the boys scrambled to get out of the way of the now house sized mass of quivering dry cracked earth. Then, as a volcano bursts with lava, the top of the mound erupted in a spray of dirt and rock that tour through the surrounding jungle.

As dust settled and the boys coughed and rubbed the debris from their faces they looked up to see what appeared to be a winged man standing in the center of the explosion. Fear began to engulf the boy like a river, swirling around him and stealing away his breath. There was an ominous presence about this man that made his instincts scream for him to run before he was spotted. Then the man turned in his direction and leered down at him with the coldest emptiest eyes he had ever seen. A horribly wicked grin unfolded across his distinguished features as he strode up to the boys and seemed to have singled out the one who had first entered the clearing. Stopping just in front of youth the man towered over him like a hungry beast and the boy couldn’t help but notice his sharp teeth, broad shoulders and well-muscled figure that loomed just a foot away looking like he was ready to tear him to pieces.

The terrifying man leaned over and wrapped his hand around the boy’s throat and though he struggled with everything he had the man’s iron grip was impossible to break. Pulling him up so they were face to face terror and panic reflected clearly in the boys eyes while all that could be seen in the man’s was a predatory satisfaction. The man gave a short depraved laugh before he spoke with a depthless rough voice that made him shiver with fright. “Hello traitorous jungle scum. Did you miss me?”

Intro
Story/Plot
Rules
Profile Skeleton
OOC Link
Open

Beloved Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

The island of Maganda was once a quiet beautiful island inhabited by the Kahduwa; a spiritual people who have become one with nature. Each of these people is born with a specific animal spirit that watches over them and once they reach a certain age becomes part of them giving that person the ability to take that animals form.

The Kahduwa were many and quite prosperous for a while. All was placid until a shroud of strange black mist descended upon their little island coving every inch of land from cost to cost. It was then that they met Malakas. The deity introduced himself and told them that their prosperity was all his doing and that if they did not pay tribute to him he would take it back. Awed and a little frightened they bowed before him and agreed to sacrifice an animal once every two months. However things would soon be made clear as every time he came before them his demands increased and it was having negative effects on the people. The deity was just barely beginning to show his true nature.

Just when they thought it couldn’t get worse Malakas appeared before them once again and they could not help but tremble at the wicked expression that was on his face. He said he had grown bored with the deaths of animals and from now on every two months they would sacrifice a member of their tribe instead. Horrified they begged for him to change his mind but he stood firm. When their leader said that he refused to forfeit the lives of his people Malakas grew angry.

In a fit of rage he struck the ground with his fists causing the earth to shake violently as stone spikes burst from the ground ripping through houses and fields while large gaping splits in the earth devoured the foliage and anyone who was not quick on their feet. The soil was drained of all nutrients and became a sea of lifeless red sand. Any animals that had once been in the area that were fast enough fled never to return again while all the others withered down to nothing more than a pile of bones. Once all the turmoil had settled the remaining people looked at what had once been there beautiful home but was now nothing more than a patch of dried up cursed wasteland. Not wanting further disaster their leader agreed to Malakas’ demands with a heavy heart. So once every three months he would have to decide who lived and who died and it ate away at his conscience. Their numbers thinned and soon there was less than half of what they had once been. Of course, as is so often the case in man’s history, those who are oppressed can only take so much before they rise up against the tyrant responsible for their suffering.

With help from the very first spirits and the oracle the Kahduwa were able to imprison Malakas. 10,000 years have gone by since then and the Kahduwa have all but forgotten those horrible years of bloody tribute, but unknown to them the Savage Deity has somehow escaped from his earthy tomb and now with the help of a horde of daemons he intends to exact revenge upon those who betrayed him. However things are never black and white and as with all wars there are certain parties that have neither sides interest’s in mind.

So where do your loyalties lie? Are you a proud Kahduwa warrior just trying to protect your people or are you a blood thirsty daemon ready to rip everyone to shred? Or are you an unknown face in the background, pulling strings to suit your own purposes? No matter what the case there is sure to be a seemingly endless stream of bloodshed.

The time for retribution is at hand.

Intro
Story/Plot
Rules
Profile Skeleton
OOC Link
Open

Beloved Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

rules and TOS
Follow them. No exceptions.

literacy
First and foremost posts must be at least three (good) sentences.
Spelling and grammar are important! dramallama
Make sure that speech is distinguished; meaning I (and everyone else) can clearly see when
your character is talking and when they’re not.

activity
Alright this right here is a big one. Please post at least once per day if you
can, and if we end up posting a lot when you're gone, don't be lazy
and read the posts when you get on, or ask for a summary.
I will gladly give you one, but please don't ask for them on a daily basis.
So to sum it up. Post once a day or more if you can, and actually read the posts
of others. Please and thank you! >83

mature content
Keep it PG-17 people.
Gay relationships will be allowed but please remember that the main
focus of the rp is fighting and not romance.
Don't be a homophobe or else you can find a new thread.

characters
You are only allowed ONE character, unless you ask me about it
and I think you can handle it.
Girls can play guys and vice versa.

profiles
For the love of chocolate, DO NOT CHANGE THE CODING OF THE SKELETON!!!!!
I'm aware they won't look right in a PM so preview them in a post you dorks! > w<
Don't forget to spellcheck them. <3

other
Title your profile PM as "
Show me Blood"
and send along a sample of your roleplaying.
If you would like to reserve a spot while you make the profile send me a PM titled "
Wait for me!"
Oh by the way, if you change the coding of the skeleton, be prepared for me
to reject your profile. Sorry if I sound b*tchy but some people are thick headed.

If you read all the rules put this at the top of your PM "
Whats with the white letters?"

Announcement!
Day: 1 || Weather: Sunny || Time: 5:00pm

Intro
Story/Plot
Rules
Profile Skeleton
OOC Link
Open

Beloved Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

I want to see nice anime pictures and don't make their name something like Eric or Stephanie. Be creative. As far as creating a profile for the "Other" slots you can pretty much do whatever you want. Use your imagination! ;D
There is no limit to the number of NPC's and you don't always have to use them, but keep it reasonable.
Also pute this >> Uhg more white letters! << at the bottom of your pm so I know you read this.

Main Character slots

Kahduwa Leader- Character Name : Gaia Username
Leader's Daughter- Eve : yukiroseful
Leader's Son- Lazarus : Paradokkusu

Kahduwa Oracle- Nimue : Cenkade

Kahduwa Healer- Lunaris : Cenkade
Healer's assistant- Awinita : Moke Moo Moo

Kahduwa Comander- Sinrein Chinook Ebony : straydog akumu
warrior- Takala Loki Nailo : crayons 4 the color blind
warrior- (f) Character Name : Gaia Username
warrior- (m) Character Name : Gaia Username
warrior- (m) Character Name : Gaia Username

Deity of Blood and Destrution- Malakas : Choco-holic Lycan
Daemon General- Eleanor Mae Carmens : Mustacherandomness

Daemon Army
warrior- Ryder : Undead Superstar
warrior- Character Name : Gaia Username
warrior- Character Name : Gaia Username
assassin- Giovanni : Choco-holic Lycan
assassin- Character Name : Gaia Username
assassin- Character Name : Gaia Username
beast- Character Name : Gaia Username

Other- Character Name : Gaia Username (reserved)
Other- Veriesta Arsvasia : LunaticChaos
Other- Trez : Paradokkusu
Other- Fai Kintanos Santrias : LunaticChaos
Other- Character Name : Gaia Username

Profile Link ===> Retribution's Calling❧

NPC Profile Link ===> Retribution's Calling❧

❦ NPC's ❦

[color=textcolor]Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Quick Summary: [/color]

❦ The Kahduwa ❦

[imgright]URL OF PIC HERE, ANIME ONLY[/imgright][list][list][list]
[size=24][color=postcolorhere][b]FIRST[/b][/color][u][color=postcolorhere]MIDDLE[/color][color=postcolorhere][b]LAST[/b][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]❧[/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=8.5][color=black][b]the [u]basics[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/b][/size]
[size=11][color=black]I answer to[/color] [color=postcolorhere]NICKNAME(S)[/color]
[color=black]In case you can't tell, I'm a[/color] [color=postcolorhere]GENDER[/color]
[color=black]I am [color=postcolorhere]AGE WRITTEN OUT [/color] years young[/color]
[color=black]I fight for [color=postcolorhere]The Kahduwa [/color][/color]
[color=black]I am one with [color=postcolorhere] ANIMAL SPIRIT [/color][/color]

[size=8.5][color=black][b]the [u]details[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/b][/size]
[color=black]People say I'm[/color] [color=postcolorhere]PERSONALITY[/color]
[color=black]If you want the long story[/color] [color=postcolorhere]BIOGRAPHY[/color]
[color=black]I'm into[/color] [color=postcolorhere]BOYS/GIRLS/BOTH[/color]

[size=8.5][color=black][b]the [u]other stuff[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/b][/size]
[color=black][b]Likes:[/b][/color]
[list]✔ [color=postcolorhere]Insert Like Here[/color]
✔ [color=postcolorhere]Insert Like Here[/color]
✔ [color=postcolorhere]Insert Like Here[/color][/list]

[color=black][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color]
[list]✖ [color=postcolorhere]Insert Dislike Here[/color]
✖ [color=postcolorhere]Insert Dislike Here[/color]
✖ [color=postcolorhere]Insert Dislike Here[/color][/list]

[color=black]My soul in notes[/color] [color=postcolorhere]THEMESONG(S) IN *LINK* FORMAT[/color]
[color=black]To wrap it up[/color] [color=postcolorhere]ANYTHING ELSE[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=24][color=black][b]USERNAME[/b][/color] [color=silver]❧[/color][/size][/align]

❦ Blood and Destruction ❦

[size=24][color=postcolorhere][b]FIRST[/b][/color][u][color=postcolorhere]MIDDLE[/color][color=postcolorhere][b]LAST[/b][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]❧[/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list]
[size=8.5][color=black][b]the [u]basics[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/b][/size]
[size=11][color=black]I answer to[/color] [color=postcolorhere]NICKNAME(S)[/color]
[color=black]In case you can't tell, I'm a[/color] [color=postcolorhere]GENDER[/color]
[color=black]I am [color=postcolorhere]AGE WRITTEN OUT [/color] years young[/color]
[color=black]I fight for [color=postcolorhere]My Deity Malakas [/color][/color]

[size=8.5][color=black][b]the [u]details[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/b][/size]
[color=black]If you want the long story[/color] [color=postcolorhere]BIOGRAPHY[/color]

[size=8.5][color=black][b]the [u]other stuff[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/b][/size]

[color=black]My soul in notes[/color] [color=postcolorhere]THEMESONG(S) IN *LINK* FORMAT[/color]

[align=right][size=24][color=black][b]USERNAME[/b][/color] [color=silver]❧[/color][/size][/align]

❦ Pulling Strings ❦

[/list][/list][/list]
[color=black]I fight for [color=postcolorhere] FACTION [/color][/color]

Intro
Story/Plot
Rules
Profile Skeleton
OOC Link
Open

Beloved Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image